Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Live365 Radio
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2015
Live 365 is the very best app, out-performing all others. When I accidentally discovered this app, it seemed that my days were not only happier, but drastically changed my overall attitude and well-being. The fantastic 50 and 60s brought back such memorable moments, made me feel alive again after my husband died this year. When I awake in the morning, I set it up to whatever genre I feel will get my groove back. Ah ha! Found my groove again, bounced around my home to the tunes, dancing, and exercising to the music. As a matter of fact, I have lost thirty pounds. Why did I give five stars? I gave it those points because it changed me to be a happy and exercing, dancing fool, and my doggies live to join in the romping.
on April 18, 2012
app I've ever had. I love to listen to R&B/urban. Anyone that likes music would get this app. I think this is just the best app ever. A must get. Not only is this app good but it's free. It also has categories, a search bar, presets, and great quality. A must get.
on October 21, 2014
Live 365 is amazing. I use the paid version to be add-free. It has tons of channels in many genres, enough to really be your only place to go if that's possible. I wasn't able to get the app working for me bc I'm not on Android anymore, so I'm talking about the radio selection, not the app. (works right from the website). I enjoy their Witty Soul Comedy channel, if you desire humor without all the gross stuff not suitable for listening to. They are 100% Clean. Lots of great music choices too.
on May 30, 2014
I have used Live365 for years and this app is wonderful. Live365 in my mind seems to be a neglected service. I like it better than the Pandora model of building up your music preferences based on songs. In this model, DJs have programmed stations that play their take on a genre. If you are a Premium subscriber and pick high-bandwith only, you will get the more professional stations. For the current price of $71 a year, you get a large assortment of good audio quality music. The lack of a sleep timer in the Kindle app puzzles me since it is available in the iOS app. I am sending feedback on this deficiency which dropped my rating.
on March 23, 2015
Love the station and use it all the time. I'm still having connection problems with both Wi-Fi and 4G. Station blinks out and is kinda disturbing especially when you're relaxing. The station I like most has an intro. When connection blinks off you keep getting the intro when it comes back online.. Who wants to hear that!
on April 11, 2014
For the short time I have used it I am very pleased with it. The only objection so far is that at times I have had trouble recalling my "Preset List" . I Have to turn it off and then back on. I am on the 5 day free VIP trial. I plan to join on a paid basis. Wonderful listening!
on May 17, 2012
this app was awesome when I 1st got it but now its acting weird and radio Disney isn't working and that's the only station I listened 2. it stinks I shut down my kindle and everything but it was one of the best apps I had till it started acting weird so u should get it
on February 14, 2014
With all the publicity that I Heart Radio and Pandora have gotten, they actually suck in my mind. Live365 has hundreds of internet radio stations within its realm programmed by fans of the genres they're specializing in. Great digital sound, an unbeatable selection of genres, the commercials aren't too intrusive and you have access to stuff that you won't on I Heart Ratio and Pandora, which are more geared to being echo chambers for the American record industry and little else. If you're an especially adventurous listener, Live365 is the place to go and this app works very well as a companion to it for my Kindle Fire HD.
on March 27, 2015
Great app. I have not experienced dead or dropped connections as I experienced with other station apps. or direct radio web sites
Their list of available genres is superior and the sub categories let's you dial into exactly what you are looking for. At this time I am using free version, however I believe I will upgrade to avoid commercials, which are not that abusrive if you are listening while engaged in another activity that requirrs a certain amount of activity or concentration and are listening to avoid absolute silence, which I dislike substantially.
on December 18, 2011
I have been a paying member for years using Live 365 on my desktop.

This works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim phone with Android 2.3, 1 GHZ processor and 512 MB Ram.

I just purchased an $80 Polaroid 7 inch tablet from one of the big stores in the lot. It also has the same 1 GHZ processor and 512 MB of ram but is running Android 4.0. Not enough hardware to carry the larger OS.

It loads up to 100%, then initializes and then goes back to loading the station, then initializing again. After several tries it tells me I have a bad connection or that I am in a poor data area. I have tried all the different settings.