5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Works Well!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Liver Revive Ultimate 7 Day Cleanse (Health and Beauty)
When I first saw this product, I was skeptical. Most products like this don't live up to their claims, but I gave it a try. I'm glad I did, because it really works! I also like the variety of products included in the package and for what you get, the price is a steal! Additionally, I am especially conscientious of good liver care since there is a liver condition in my family. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Liver Revive 7 day cleanse, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Liver Revive Ultimate 7 Day Cleanse (Health and Beauty)
I am so happy with this cleanse, much better then store purchased ones, ie: gnc or vitamin shoppe. It was simple and easy to use, I felt great after the first two days and I highly reccoment this for any one who is feeling FULL, or TIRED or just in need of a boost. Amazing product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Liver Revive Ultimate 7 Day Cleanse (Health and Beauty)
This item has really helped me out, it provides a nice cleanse, I can just feel it inside, I feel so much better! Its good, Its not too pricy, I mean for only $50, for A WHOLE 7-DAY Liver Ultimate Cleanse, This is a really good deal, I would recommend this to all my friends and family ! Great Product for a Great Price, What more can you ask for !

5.0 out of 5 stars Went well, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Liver Revive Ultimate 7 Day Cleanse (Health and Beauty)
So far I'm only on day 2 of my detox but I definitely do feel a difference in energy level. The combination of herbs, if you do your research, shows the immense amount of benefits just by taking them separately. I like how convenient it is, that's for sure. I'm excited to see how much more energy I will have during the next few days. My body needed an oil change and this seems to be during the trick, but I am a skeptic when it comes to these things, but the potency of the herbs don't lie. Thinking about telling my brother to use it. It is supposed to protect the liver so it would be perfect for him, but we'll see. I recommend this product.

cheers