Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on September 15, 2014
not for me. These jeans fit more like leggings instead of jeans. The fabric is thin, not like true denim. I prefer Jag pull on jeans, they fit me better and the denim is more substantial. I am returning.
on August 10, 2015
Love them
on August 4, 2015
Being curvy but nowhere near plus-size, finding jeans that accommodate my curvy lower half and also fit correctly in the waist has been an exercise in frustration. I ordered the Jillian pull-ons in this wash and the lighter "honey" wash, down one size as recommended from other reviewers, expecting them to be identical except for the color. Oh, how wrong I was. Instead of substantial stretch denim that hugs my curves, this "stone wash" pair was thin, flimsy, and looked cheap. The legs were loose and baggy, making the fabric bunch at the crotch to form the dreaded camel toe. Also, bizarrely, the pockets were placed much lower than on my other Liverpool jeans, far too low to be flattering or even normal-looking. Returned these in a hot minute.
on March 29, 2015
The most perfect jeans I've ever bought! So soft and extremely comfortable. I just ordered my second pair.
on June 18, 2014
Perfect fit, slim front. Very happy with the jean. Waistband is wide enough not to roll. Highly recommend for a slim fit!
on July 30, 2015
They fit small but look awesome on my smaller sister who was pretty happy to get then.
on October 20, 2014
Love it, love it, love it.
on November 22, 2014
So comfortable! Will be ordering more.
on November 23, 2014
Will be ordering more jeans from this company! Very pleased with them.
on June 20, 2014
Best jeans I've ever worn. Fit perfectly and very comfortable. Really great. Why do these reviews have to be so long?