5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better jeans I have bought
Fit is excellent, looks great, and very comfortable to wear. Easy wash and dry. Made well, and great colors. I get compliments on these jeans every time I wear them.
Published 5 months ago by S. Broussard

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird fit
Published 6 months ago by Miriam L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird fit, February 28, 2014
I knew as soon as I took these out of the packaging that they weren't going to work. Instead of looking like typical skinny jeans, they looked more like tapered "mom" jeans. This impression was validated when I tried them on. While they fit through the hips and thighs, the waist was much too tight. If I went up a size, the waist might fit, but they would clearly be too baggy in the thighs and hips. They're going back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return it, July 14, 2014
I like this company a lot. I have other jeans from them that I really love but for some reason, this one did not fit. It was too big so I had to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked them, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Liverpool Jeans Company Women's Colored Abby Ankle Skinny Jean (Apparel)
I think how it fits is based on your body shape. It fit me great. I think however if you're skinny with no butt you probably wont like them because it'll be too high on your body and it'll look like mom jeans. On me it didn't look that way I don't have a big butt but I have enough to make the jeans fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better jeans I have bought, April 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick denim, April 7, 2014
Cinsumer (Columbus, OH United States) - See all my reviews
Nice thick white denim but not skinny at all. They are short so should be skinny but something went wrong in the fabricating. I also got a black pair and they are perfect. I guess I will have to taper them myself. They fit nicely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a skinny jean, April 1, 2014
Although there was nothing really wrong with these jeans as jeans go, they are incorrectly named skinny jeans. They are quite a baggy fit. Very disappointing, as the postage to get them and the postage to return them cost more than the jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, August 30, 2013
Liverpool are the beat fitting jeans for every body type. They don't fit too high or too low. I love the white skinny jeans and I want more!

3.0 out of 5 stars The leg is wider than it should be, July 11, 2013
I loved the jeans I had purchased at the store, however this pair I received in the white did not have as narrow a leg for some reason.

Liverpool Jeans Company Women's Colored Abby Ankle Skinny Jean