Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Livestock Jennie Garth and her three daughters welcome Jennie's new assistant Corinne to their farm in Central California's wine country.
2. Luca Sings Jennie helps Luca, her 14-year-old daughter, start a career as a singer/songwriter after Corinne books Luca's first live music show at an old folks home.
3. Puppy Love Jennie is looking to get back to her country roots by moving her family to a bucolic seven-acre farm in the Central California countryside.
4. Love Retreat Jennie, her friend Adelle and Corinne go on a road trip up the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway landing in Big Sur, California. The trio attends an Oceanside "Love Retreat" where they discuss emotional wreckage and marital difficulties.
5. Anger Management Jennie and her daughters - Luca, Lola and Fiona - decide to build a treehouse hideaway while Corinne plans activities for Jennie to release anger. Jennie finds solace spending time with her girls sawing, hammering and painting.
6. I Don't Want a New Dad Jennie throws Carolyn (Jennie's Mother) and Gary (Carolyn's new husband) a "Welcome Home from Your Honeymoon BBQ". A bluegrass band, a mechanical bull and twinkle lights adorn the side yard.
7. La La Land and the Tent City When Luca meets with an esteemed music producer in Los Angeles, Jennie and her family are faced with the possibility of relocating back to the big city.
8. Splitsville Jennie is faced with several life-changing decisions as she struggles to come to terms with her impending divorce.
A Little Sneak Peek CMT gives you a sneak peek at the upcoming first seasons of Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country and Melissa & Tye.