Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

78%
22%

on January 29, 2014
I don't love most of his music. There are just two songs by him that my husband likes so I picked them up for him. This is pretty good. One of the better ones. Prepare to get it stuck in your head a lot.
The Rob Zombie classic, Living Dead Girl is actually a great song created from pieces of several different old classic horror movies. The title is named after a film made in 1982 by Jean Rollin. The first line in the song you hear speaking is a clip from a movie trailer from the film "Lady Frankenstein". Many other lines in the song are also taken from movies such as "The Last House on the Left", "Daughters of Darkness", "Dr. Goldfoot" and "Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS". The music video is really a sight to see, having clips from the old silent 1920's film "The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari". While the song sounds dark, there's a lot of humor in the video and nods to classic films from long ago. Many people just hear it as another song, but it's really a great compilation of film quotes from classic movies.
on February 11, 2013
Feeling down and need a lift? This song has a great beat, a catchy rhythm and playful vocals. It's just fun and always makes me grin:)
on October 14, 2013
I really like this song--it's great at the beginning of Bride of Chucky; goes right along with the twisted stuff in that sequence.
on March 9, 2012
One of the best songs ever! Rob Zombie just keeps getting better and better! This really is a great song. I totally recommend it.
on September 29, 2012
Most of Rob Zombe's music sounds the same. This ones different. Its got the signature drive but with more. bad ass. I love.it.
on March 14, 2012
And now my kids do, too. I lost my Zombie albums a long time ago- was nice to pick up just a song to "float it" with my kids.
on May 31, 2014
All of us love this. We watch / play / read it often. Item was in condition as expected and there were no troubles with it.
on May 4, 2014
Staple Zombie in your MP3....just cool and love the sample at the start! You know you want it/her just do it!
on October 27, 2013
I like music and that's what this is. Different strokes for different folks. AND IT STROKES ME THE RIGHT WAY.