Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 30, 2013
I am what you might call "Blessed in the Northern Hemisphere." When I ordered this dress, I knew it was going to be snug above the waist. I was a size large when I bought it, and when I got it and tried it on, I double-checked the tag in disbelief because it felt like a S/M. I barely got it up over my hips and the zipper in the back was an absolute no-go. There was a solid 10-inches of gap between the top ends of the zipper. Even having my best friends smash my chest as flat as possible and try to haul the edges together like I was being squeezed into my favorite corset, this thing just wasn't happening. I returned it and did not purchase another as it was the largest size they offered.

However, the overall dress was wonderfully constructed. The fabric didn't feel cheap. The skulls were lovely. And it didn't give a single thread-snap when I was man-handling it on and off my body.

If you're a busty girl, this isn't the dress for you. But if you're on the slim side, I say go for it!
on May 9, 2012
This dress is amazing.. It DOES run VERY small! I normally wear a size 12-14.. I ordered the 2 xl because that's what was available at the time and was thinking I would just get it taken in. Well it fits me perfectly.. It has some slight give or take with the side ribbons and it is VERY durable and high quality material. I wasn't sure of the washing directions as it's not on the tag anymore I could see, so I just have it dry cleaned. It's stunning! It pushes the 'girls' up with it's corset style top and the skirt flair is so flattering. The embroidery work on the bottom does look gorgeous! and the purple embroidery stands out fabulously from the black background! I lovelovelove this dress and it's one of my favorites in my closet!!
on August 26, 2015
It would be an awesome dress but it is smaller then I thought.Order it 2-3 sizes larger then your normal size if you want to fit in it unless you have no shape to you then you should be fine with one size larger.