5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspiring
Published on April 19, 2010 by D. Chehovin

1.0 out of 5 stars living in favor abundance and joy
I was searching for something for many years & I was a big fan of Joel's. I like the innocent, optimistic energy he has. I stayed stuck for many years & have finanlly started to move forward & so I listened again to his CD.

His message is one I have outgrown. I don't look outside of myself for anything to be responsible for my thinking so there is no Satan...
Published on May 4, 2012 by Penny Seanery

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspiring, April 19, 2010
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
I just keep listening to these messages from Joel over and over. They make you think and also make you realize the past is in the past, forgive yourself and go forward. And we are all here to serve a purpose, focus on that and not the spilled milk, dust on the TV or the guy who just cut you off in traffic! Be grateful, we truly have so much to be grateful for. Find something and keep focusing on the positive things. Everyday we wake up with a choice, positive or negative in the way we live our life. I found these CD's help to keep me focused on what I want to be focused on. Thank you Joel and Victoria!

5.0 out of 5 stars Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy, April 19, 2010
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
Joel Osteen is the epitome of a positive mental attitude teacher and sage. To be able to buy 10 of his sermons at Amazon's fantastic purchase price is a gift in and of itself. This CD set (set of 5 CD's with 2 sermons dealing with a particular topic on each CD) is well worth the money and the time to sit and listen and glean insight into being the SUCCESS that sometimes is hidden within us!

5.0 out of 5 stars Living a happy fulfilled life is not a sin., April 6, 2011
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
Joel's uplifting messages, on these CD's, are a breath of fresh air in this audio, of "Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy", Joel delivers `FEEL GOOD' theology, I highly recommend it, you will find that his sermons can put you back on the road of righteousness and peace beyond all understanding.

Joel's way of preaching may not be what the experience Bible reader is wanting or expecting but for those such as myself it just may be a stepping stone to Christianity. It certainly has given me something to think about and I sure needed it. I love Joel's positive message, I personally like his "Theology-Lite" style he might not be a great preacher, but to me he is a great motivational speaker.

He is my favorite minister ever and is the minister for me. I have seen so much of God's unprecedented favor since I started following his teachings. the fire and brimstone stuff is a turnoff for me. His words have made me feel closer to God and to others. He shares my opinion that spirituality should be about love and joy and kindness and doing great things OUT OF LOVE and NOT FEAR. Fear is NOT part of God - it comes from the enemy God is LOVE and fear has no part in love. I have no affiliation or association with Joel Osteen ministry or any other ministry, I have my own personal relationship with God and I hope all of you do too. God bless you all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any spirituality library, June 18, 2010
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
Living in Favor Abundance and Joy is available ONLY on audio and offers ten of the author's most inspiring sermons, recorded live at Lakewood Church. The audio focus and excitement can't be beat and creates an inspirational 'you are there' church atmosphere perfect for any spirituality library.

5.0 out of 5 stars two thunbs up!, September 4, 2010
I'm not a religious person. But he is great after reading and listenin to him you feel better and there is hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, May 3, 2010
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
These sermons are very uplifting & encouraging. Have listen to them several times. When you need to be picked up or are having a bad day just put one of these cd's in and your day will change for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favor Abundance and Joy, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
I was already a big fan of Joel Osteen and I was not disappointed after listening to these CDs. He makes you look at things
from God's perspective, with a great sense of humor and it comes so natural to him. He is so encouraging and uplifting that you can't help but feel better about yourself and want to start living your life in the way God wants you to.
It has also helped my 15-year-old daughter deal with moodiness and being depressed.
I recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Preach on!, June 18, 2011
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
Great, wonderful,excellent, and encouraging messages! I love his style of preaching it is all from biblical point of view and definitely bible based. We all need encouragement in life to make us strong and make us rooted in our faith in God. He is right about the topic of that if you tell yourself over and over and over again what you are, who you are and what you can do, eventually you become what you say about you! that is why we need to be possitive all the time. It is hard to do, but we need to to do it! It takes disipline and practice. Great job Joel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favor Abundance and Joy, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
I would recommend this CD to everyone who wants to stay focus on your goals, and have a better life. First I read my Bible,and Joel's daily reading from It's Your Time. Then I exercise with the CD. You are set for the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy (Audio CD)
Joel is just so inspriring to me. I just love listening to his sermons, so I really like this CD. It has a couple of live sermons from the past on each CD. If you are down about your life and need some uplifting, please get these CDs. He has helped me so much in the past to have faith and be more positive and grateful. God bless you!

Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy
Living in Favor, Abundance and Joy by Joel Osteen (Audio CD - March 9, 2010)
$29.99 $21.63