4.0 out of 5 stars Actually tasty!
I have tried all the commercial brands of Hemp Milk. The second best to Tempt is Hemp Bliss by Manitoba Harvest, which is more "green" tasting. Tempt Unsweetened Original is delicious enough to drink straight with no grassy notes. After a few mornings of breakfast with Tempt, I feel like I am almost eating cereal with milk. By itself it is refreshing.

What's...
Published on August 31, 2010 by Mike Flagstaff

3.0 out of 5 stars Not may favorite.
If you are going to use this mixed in with something else, it is probably good but just to drink plain, it is hard to get down. It is Not sweetend at all so just keep that in mind.

Published on May 30, 2011 by E. Baudoin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Actually tasty!, August 31, 2010
This review is from: Living Harvest Tempt Hemp Milk, Unsweetened Original, 32-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

What's greatest of all is that there are no pesticides or herbicides, and no GMOs and hemp is grown on sustainable farms. The ingredients are free of gums, preservatives, chemicals and flavor enhancers and this one has no sweeteners. The only real downside is, like almost every commercial producer, they insist on adding traces of cheap vitamins to produce an unbleak "Nutritional Analysis." I take exception to the addition of "Vitamin A Palmitate" in particular as having no health benefits whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to milk for toddlers (and adults too!), June 11, 2012
We switched to hemp when my milk supply dried up (daughter was 15 months old at the time, and she's 19 months now). She loves the taste. We can give it to her cold or heated. Before we found hemp milk, we tried cow's and goat's milk, which gave her a diaper rash. We tried rice milk too, but there are so many natural sugars in rice milk, so she was pooping more and therefore more prone to a rash. We haven't had any issues with the hemp milk (note that we only give her the unsweetened original kind, which has ZERO sugars). It's expensive, but worth it for the health benefits. Amazon has the best price by far, if you do the subscribe and save option. We go through a case about every 3 weeks. One carton fills about 3.5 8-oz bottles, and she usually drinks two bottles per day. Living Harvest is the only brand I've found online or in stores that has the unsweetened original version. All the other brands or varieties have sugars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting Omega 3 Non-Dairy Milk Product, January 19, 2011
I really enjoy both Living Harvest Original Hempmilk Unsweetened along with Living Harvest Hempmilk Vanilla Unsweetened. Of all the Milks that I have tried (Almond, Coconut, etc.), these are my favorite for just drinking and for baking and cooking with. They are both Low Carb, which is a big plus, (only 1 Carb per cup of milk) (2) Two they both taste good,(It has a refreshing nutty taste, closer in taste to real milk)(3)three they don't have any sugar cane or any other sweeteners mixed in or any odd chemicals or ingredients that would be bad for you, which is a huge plus for me, and (4) Fourth I love the fact that it has Omega 3's packed naturally into the milk. Hemp naturally has its own Omega 3's, so it's not added it's there naturally. AND Omega 3's are really important for the brain. So, since I can't drink Raw Milk, because of Casein sensitivities. . .I now choose Living Harvest Original and Vanilla unsweetened to drink and cook with. I hope they will continue to make these two milks.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, April 24, 2011
despite my four stars i really do like this product. it has a thicker consistancy than almond milk without the artificial thickeners. i really like the fact that this is another way to get omega 3's and 6's in your diet without swallowing another pill. the only thing is that it does have a "grassy" after taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 1, 2012
This milk saved us.it is the only milk my sons with multiple food intolerance can drink.We use it in everything:pancakes,cream of wheat,as a beverage,french toast.This is the only milk they know and they love it.It is pricey ,but we are very thankful for it.I wish it would have more calcium but is very close to cow milk.we started feeding them this at 1 year old and the pediatrician aproved.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not may favorite., May 30, 2011

My Mother likes it OK but she can't have sugars so she has gotten used to not having anything with any sweetness. My 1 year old drank it mixed with Soy milk fine but would not drink it straight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price way too high, February 28, 2014
This price is almost twice as much as what is found at multiple grocery stores! Just go and find it somewhere locally.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too bitter, June 14, 2011
I appreciate that this is available as a low-carb sugar-free substitute for cow's milk (which I gave up) but I find that it's unpleasantly bitter & even affects the flavor of my cereal after sweetening it up with stevia. Tried it a couple of times but won't go back to it. Would rather stick with unsweetened almond milk instead (I can't drink soy milk...which also tastes rather bitter as well).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great But Expensive Product, March 23, 2014
Hemp milk is a superior substitute for animal milk
(other than mother's milk), with the advantage of
one not getting high. It's pricey, though; so it's
best to substitute organic almond and coconut
milk for it and use it on special occasions. 😅

5.0 out of 5 stars Best milk ever!!!, March 5, 2014
Unsweetened original is simply the best tasting milk ever! The nutrition facts are astounding and the taste is superior! I'm in love with this product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›