Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

100%

on July 31, 2011
Right on Mr. Miller! Finally someone got it right! For years I've been at odds with personal growth books, authors, and organizations because they seem to mostly focus on the end goal and not the entire process. Before jumping on the band wagon of intentions, we need to search within so that we can "pick" what is right for us based on a deep understanding of ourselves, the very nature of our being, and what we see as our legacy/ our "story." Thankfully, that's exactly what Miller's book prescribes, guiding us through those very important first steps when wanting to move forward to a more fulfilling, enriching life and helping us to decide on what is right for us first. After all, what's the use of being a millionaire if I am doing something that isn't really "me?"
on July 1, 2011
This book helped me to stop a moment and reflect on my own life. It has made a difference in how I view the world. I recommend it.
on July 5, 2011
This is an amazing book that makes you reflect, it makes you stop and think "what do you want out of life" and "what are you doing to achieve it" It helps you in so many positive ways that once you start reading it you don't want to put it down.. this is a must read book.... Highly Recommended!!
on July 8, 2011
The is the best purchase I have made this year. Eddie Miller has done a great job or making this book easy to ready and motivating.