5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, July 1, 2011
This review is from: Living Inside-Out: The Go-to Guide for the Overwhelmed, Overworked, & Overcommitted (Paperback)
This book helped me to stop a moment and reflect on my own life. It has made a difference in how I view the world. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting it Right First, July 31, 2011
Right on Mr. Miller! Finally someone got it right! For years I've been at odds with personal growth books, authors, and organizations because they seem to mostly focus on the end goal and not the entire process. Before jumping on the band wagon of intentions, we need to search within so that we can "pick" what is right for us based on a deep understanding of ourselves, the very nature of our being, and what we see as our legacy/ our "story." Thankfully, that's exactly what Miller's book prescribes, guiding us through those very important first steps when wanting to move forward to a more fulfilling, enriching life and helping us to decide on what is right for us first. After all, what's the use of being a millionaire if I am doing something that isn't really "me?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!! Love it!, July 5, 2011
This is an amazing book that makes you reflect, it makes you stop and think "what do you want out of life" and "what are you doing to achieve it" It helps you in so many positive ways that once you start reading it you don't want to put it down.. this is a must read book.... Highly Recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!!!, July 8, 2011
The is the best purchase I have made this year. Eddie Miller has done a great job or making this book easy to ready and motivating.

$19.95 $17.96