5.0 out of 5 stars Read it. believe it. Feel it. IT WORKS!, July 14, 2002
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
"Living On Love" was sent to me through synchronicities.
People in my life have noticed a significant change in me. This DOES WORK! I have won hundreds of dollars by sending love. I have stopped physical pains of others by sending them love. Just 2 days ago, my brother was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. They thought he was having a stroke or heart attack. My mother was frantic, yet I was not, for I knew this would work. I concentrated and sent him love. He left the hospital alive and well with absolutely no problems. My 9 year old daughter had pains in her chest 2 weeks ago. I placed my hand on her chest and sent her love. Her pain immediately went away. She said "Thanks mom"... as if she knew I had done something to make it stop.. although I don't take credit for it - I merely utilized what is available to all of us, including her, if she knew how to use it.
Last week at work, my shoulders had been burning all day - it didn't occur to me until lunch time to send my shoulders love. As soon as I did, the pain stopped, the burn went away!! The only thing that has *ever* taken away that kind of burn has been a full body massage and even then, the burn always comes back in a couple of hours. The burn in my shoulders went completely away and didn't come back for 2 days, after I had encountered a new trigger of stress - guess what I did to make it go away again? You bet your bottom dollar, I sent my shoulders love. I'm telling you, THIS WORKS!!
I have a friend in Hawaii who was having a horrible day at work. I sent him love, I sent his co-workers love, and I filled their office with love. By the end of the day, he was in good spirits and the problems in his working environment had subsided!
When I see someone in a bad mood or emotionally upset, I send them love and I notice a change in them! I don't even tell them, I just do it for the love of humanity.
And you can test this! Send love to your office before you get there one a particular day and pay attention to the atmosphere. Then don't send it on another. YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! Send love to the people you care about and notice their reaction to you. Send love to people you don't know but sense are having difficulties and some you will be around enough to see the effects... others.. you just move forward knowing that things are working out better for them because you've seen it work in your life and the lives of others around you that you've shared this with.
Furthermore? An unexpected "result" of applying these techniques to my life? Is that people seem to flock to me now. My circle of friendships is growing - not because I seek out others, but because they are seeking me out. And the quality of people seeking me out are healthy, happy, joyful people! It's as if they sense this energy field surrounding me and want to be a part of that. And I don't fear that energy source being drained because I know it is limitless.
This book has several grammatical and spelling errors. It seems "low budget". Who cares? Perfection is an imperfection. It's not the spelling and grammar that matter. It's the content. This book was written with divine guidance. There is no doubt in my mind. Read it. believe it. Feel it. IT WORKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BOOK!, January 16, 2002
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
My husband and I facilitate a Manifesting Workshop at our Unity Church. As a consequence, we read a LOT of material, but we've never come across anything like Living on Love before. Five stars are not enough. It's a great yarn with amazing insights. We both read it in one sitting.
Everybody else can put their put their pencils down because Klaus Joehle says it ALL so simply and entertainingly that you can start practicing Living on Love as soon as you close the book. No affirmations, no treasure-mapping, none of the usual think-yourself-rich trappings - Living on Love just cuts to the chase, and anyone can do it right away.
Klaus began experimenting with meditation to go into the future and retrieve winning numbers for the Canadian sports lottery. He was successful! But beyond that, he discovered the power of sending love to his bills, food, his son, who was running with a bad crowd - I could go on and on because Klaus takes us along on his adventure as it unfolds. Some parts are hilarious.
After reading an online version of the book, one of our Manifesting Workshop members sent love to her family checking account over the holidays and, despite the seasonal glut of expenses, she unexpectedly had money left over to spare at the end of the month.
You think you've heard this all before, but trust me, you haven't. Not like this. Living on Love goes far beyond prosperity. My husband and I started sending love to one another, and we're honeymooners all over again. We were so excited, we started corresponding with Klaus, and he sent us this story:

"I'll give you an example. We just had a big storm here. Hundreds of big trees where blown over in a straight line 200 feet wide. We live in the center of this strip that was destroyed, but if you stand in our yard you see nothing of it until you step off my boundary. You would need to see it to fully understand, it's very bizarre. We slept through it. In the morning I saw the last part of the storm from our yard, but it was as if we were in a bubble."
Living on Love is as plain as the nose on your face, but most of us just never see it. Sometimes it takes genius to point out the obvious. Love is within us, it's powerful, unlimited, and freely available to us all the time. All we have to do is tap into it and direct it wherever we want. What could be easier than that?
Do yourself a favor and check out Klaus Joehle's website to learn even more. And buy this book! You'll be telling everybody you know, too. It deserves to become a bestseller.

5.0 out of 5 stars The link to making dreams become a part of my reality !, March 26, 2001
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
Is a true story of one mans life his discovery of the power behind sending love, The effect it has on our universe, people around us and the paths we choose to take. You will find Klaus has a unique style of writing, sincere, captivating and full of humor. Klaus manages to bring you the feeling of sitting right there with him, he not only takes you on the path with him but also leaves you with the instructions to discovering your own path. I have found that by following the instructions to sending Love that are described in this book; The link To making my dreams become my reality. This book is truly A great contribution to the universe.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Living On Love - The Messenger", May 3, 2002
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
"Klaus, book "Living On Love - The Messenger" will touch anyone's heart who, intuitively, knows love is the answer to all of life's problems. It does not matter if you have money, health, relationship, or work related problems, this book explains why love is the answer. The best book written to date on the subject of love, where to find it and how to use it.

The author's ability to write about the "power of love" in clear, concise and practical terms is mind blowing. Klaus writes in a way that makes you feel you are right there with him as the events in the story unfold. In fact, I found myself not wanting the book to end. His book is refreshing, riveting and destined to become bestseller. It is a classic in its own right and will stand right along side such classic as Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Illusions and The Bridge Across Forever written by author Richard Bach." - Frederick Zappone, Author of Mastering The Moment

Warmest Regards,

Frederick Zappone

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has saved our lives..., October 19, 2006
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
...when I used the information in it, even not yet fully knowing how to do it. An amazing tool is disclosed to you, one that you'll probably use - to your own joy and for the joy of your loved ones, - for the rest of your life.

A beautiful book, with great power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful concept of what love really is., July 27, 2005
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
You must read this book, think about it a few weeks, and read it again. It solves the mystery of what love really is and it changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book about using the Power of Love, February 11, 2008
Length:: 3:04 Mins

Living on Love: "The Messenger" book by Klaus Joehle is both very interesting reading and a great self-help book.

I found it in 1998 when author was emailing it to anyone who wanted to read it and in return asked for $5 -- but only if the reader loved the book. I got my hands on the book -- and found that it's hard to step away from reading this fascinating story about the Power of Love.

I loved the book and felt extremely happy that there's a way to show the author my gratitude not just with words but also by sending him $5. It was the first time I paid for anything I got from the internet! And I'm still very happy with that transacion - it was the best money I every spent!

From the book I learned how to send love and I'm using it ever since to transfrom my life into a dream that comes true.

Until they begin teaching sending love in schools, buy the book and teach your kids sending love. You too will benefit from learning to do it. It's as easy as "imagine as if Love is radiating from the center of your chest". Do you feel a smile forming on your face? That's the power of love that Klaus Joehle shares in his books!

In this video review I also mention other books by Klaus Joehle: Living on Love: "The Shameful Secret" (The Rest of The Story) and "Money is Love - Some things are worth believing in"

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT CAN I SAY?, September 7, 2002
Shanti Healer "Shanti's finds" (Fallbrook, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
THIS BOOK HAD ME GOING. I WAS AMAZED OF THE OUT COME. INTENSE, WITH A FLAVOR OF MYSTERY. I WILL READ THIS BOOK AGAIN. AND IT WILL ALSO BECOME GIFTS FOR THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON.

5.0 out of 5 stars You are in the driver's seat, July 26, 2006
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
Read this book and it will dawn on you that you choose the events that occurs in your life.

Once you are convinced that you are in 'the drivers' seat, go to Klaus's website and read 'Money is love' it will give you instructions on 'how to drive'.

My life had changed tremendously from reading the books that Klaus had written so far and I hope others will benefit from them was well.

Ang

5.0 out of 5 stars Living on Love: The Messenger, March 14, 2006
D. Jones (San Antonio, Tx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living on Love: "The Messenger" (Paperback)
I have really enjoyed this book and have ordered 3 more for people that I think will enjoy it. This book caused me to really look at my feelings and work with loving myself and others. Doing this has helped me to be much happier and to be able to respond in a much more positive way. I feel that life is getting better because of it. In fact, I know that it is.

Living on Love: "The Messenger"
Living on Love: "The Messenger" by Klaus Joehle (Paperback - February 22, 2001)
$16.95 $15.26