Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 11, 2011
My Master and i are new to this lifestyle although it's something i've always wanted to try. We purchased 3 or 4 books to get an idea about the lifestyle; read numerous articles and surfed the web for days on end. This book is by far the BEST you can buy if you're interested in exploring the lifestyle and need some help determining what is best for your relationship. We loved how they would discuss a topic and both Dan and dawn had their own chapter so it was easy to see their point of views seperately. After reading this book we realized there is so much misinformation out there and we are glad we stumbled upon Dan and dawn. They helped us come up with the protocol that best fits us and our marriage and thanks to them our communication skills alone have grown tremendously. We are able to talk without assuming, demanding, or saying things in such a way as to put each other on the defensive. We've also adopted their "porch time" and given it our own spin and that has been amazing. All in all, even if the lifestyle isn't for you, the lessons they teach you about communication, respect, honesty and commitment to a common goal will enrich all of your interpersonal relationships.
on April 26, 2011
Not very often do I find a book that I want to read from cover to cover in one sitting. This book is well written and offers insight into to authors lives and experience in the M/s lifestyle. This is an easy read and delivered in a way that will dispel some of the misconceptions people have regarding this lifestyle. I highly recommend this book to anyone who even has a remote interest in M/s as a lifestyle!

Bravo!!! I look forward to more from these authors.
on May 28, 2011
i was extremely impressed with the ease in which Master Dan and slave dawn described living the M/s lifestyle. i have read several other authors and none of them have explained it as well as this. Some of the things explained i was already doing. This was just confirmation that i was on the right track. Some things were totally new. i have learned practical ways in which to communicate with my Daddy/Dom. i have learned precise information on contracts and slave empowerment. i would recommend this book to everyone wanting to live the M/s lifestyle. Thank you.
on September 11, 2014
An interesting book. As I discussed it with my partner a thought came into my head: what would one of the televangelists do if it showed up on their desk??
It is not for the faint of heart, or the "modern" politically correct. Not that we need more of those.
But, for those that are into this alternative lifestyle; it elaborates the thinking and rationale that makes this way of living so appealing. She relates a story of a friend that enjoyed a certain aspect of the lifestyle but was persuaded by her "friends" that it was wrong and consequently ended the relationship.
The depth of the relationship and commitment to be totally open and avoid the one upmanship that is so prevalent in vanilla relationships is refreshing.
All in all a very good read and examination into what works for this couple
on April 19, 2011
This is apparently Dan & dawn's first book and it is a winner. If you are interested or involved with real time consensual Master/Slave relationships, this book is for you. It is clearly written, easily understood, and relates real life experiences. The book shares what it is to be involved in a long term Total Power Exchange relationship, by offering insight into the authors lives; and dispelling and debunking many of the myths, hype and pomp and circumstance that goes along with this type of lifestyle.

Good job!
on January 13, 2013
I really enjoyed this and found quite a lot to take away as someone new to living M/s as a continuous part of my life. I found it beneficial to read both perspectives on various issues. Only lost one star due to some editing issues (typographical errors, etc). Would have liked a few sections to be a bit more in depth.
on April 6, 2014
I give them a 5 because the writing is simple enough to read the book in one sitting, yet you will leave with something gained. It easy to relate to them giving thoughts from there own experience and not claiming to know or have authority on a sub-cultural lifestyle. It is what we make it after all and pleasure is two way. I recommend them for newbies and elders. Not being pretentious goes a long way.
on August 4, 2012
This book is a great book for all. For those with some knowledge of M/s, D/s relationships, this is a great tool to add to what you already know. And for those who are new to this exciting world or just asking some questions about themselves, this is the book for you. The grammer isn't the best, but whos is. This book gives the point of view from both Master and slave. i feel it is written hoenestly and packed full of great information from two people living a happy 24/7 M/s realationship. highly recommended

-hj
on November 5, 2013
I was curious about a M/s 24/7 relationship and how that fits in the vanilla world. Dan and dawn did a fantastic job of providing insight of their day-to-day lives. I would have liked to have heard more specific detail on dawn's day-to-day life and their exciting and passionate sex life. I was especially wanting the details of when she was directed to serve another Master and what that entailed (sex, communication, expectations etc).
on June 14, 2016
One subject that doesn't often get addressed in M/s, is married, long-term oriented relationships, and how they have different needs, and approaches, to living the lifestyle. This book will help couples with their foundation of values, and ethics. Still waiting for the "how to" follow up book....this is a good beginning, for beginners.