Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Living by Nostalgia NGD200 Non-stick Griddle with Warming Drawer
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Griddle made of die-cast aluminum for even heat
- Non-stick Coating
- Adjustable Thermostat With Temperature Range From 200-degree F - 400-degree F
- Warming Drawer
- Removable Drip Tray That Catches Oil & Grease
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Living by Nostalgia NGD200 Non-stick Griddle with Warming Drawer
Presto 07030 Cool Touch Electric Griddle B001078UCC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Dimensions||3 inches x 12 inches||2.5 inches x 26.25 inches||8.86 inches x 0.94 inches||3 inches x 22 inches|
|Item Weight||7.6 pounds||14 pounds||7 pounds||5.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The design is poor - the warming draw takes up the entire front, so the grease catcher has to be in the back, making it inaccessible if you would like to use some of the grease to cook in.
2. The warming drawer is a good idea, but if you pull it out enough to put something in, it comes off the tracks and is VERY difficult to put back on. Therefore, my warming drawer ends up sitting on the counter under the unit.
3. If I were designing a griddle, I would assume people would use it with the warming draw in the front where they can access it - so why did they make this griddle with the cord facing the front so it is bending back on itself to plug it in??
4. All the edges are rounded, so there is not a place to break an egg.
If, after all these bad reviews, you choose to purchase this product, please do not follow the temperature guidelines in the owners manual - all your food will burn! I can't have the dial any higher than 250 degrees, and then I have to watch it closely. I have burned whole batches of bacon, pancakes, and eggs.
This foods will burn before they are even cooked through!
I was given this item as a gift, and am slowly adjusting to it, but if you're looking to purchase a griddle, don't waste your money on this one!
2) Weight (I have autoimmune diseases, swollen hands, pain early, every day, so I can move the griddle and warmer without having to really "grasp" anything too tight or too heavy for me.)
3) Easy to wipe off if you're making pancakes (my husband is a vegetarian and I don't eat bacon, beef, sausage anytime but once a year, for my birthday, I like a prime rib, and I sure wouldn't fix it on this griddle).
I let it heat up really hot, wipe Country Crock on a paper towel, smear the griddle with it, being careful not to burn myself "too" much, and after I've got three 5-inch pancakes cooked completely and put in the warming drawer, I take the same piece of paper towel and sort of shove the little crispy pancake leftover pieces toward the back slot (my husband cleans up the griddle after it cools completely, and he says it's easy to do), make the next three 5-inch pancakes, and so on, until I've got 11-12--you can't completely control pancake batter spread, or at least I can't, so sometimes I get 11 and sometimes I get 12, but I never have more than three stacks across--the drawer won't hold any more than that.
4) This would be good for a dorm room--if the administration would let you have it in your room or for any single person just starting out. If you're eating something else, made in the microwave, on or in the stove--like the bacon or baked beans mentioned in an ad for this griddle--the warmer will hold (I counted) eleven 5-inch pancakes, stacked three to four high, and nothing else with them.Read more ›
You get what you pay for. In hindsight I would have been much happier spending the extra money and getting a better designed, heavier duty griddle--I do not recommend this griddle; actually, I'm generous in giving it two stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unlike some we thought this makes great pancakes. You just have to read the directions and set it properlyPublished 8 months ago by ddlund