5.0 out of 5 stars Spot-on, biblical social commentary
Published on October 7, 2010 by Mark Youngkin

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprising how little we really know things.
Rod Parsley shares so much that is contraversial. Looks at many different contempory views, whether you follow it , know them, or have experienced them.
I didnt get too much out of this, as it certainly showed the absurdity of our society and views.
Published 19 months ago by Cathy Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot-on, biblical social commentary, October 7, 2010
Mark Youngkin (Pickerington, Ohio, USA) - See all my reviews
This is the follow-up to "Culturally Incorrect," a New York Times best-seller. It maintains the same laser focus on our culture's decline as it races away from biblical principles. The approach, however, is much different. While CI could be (and has been) written at the level of a college textbook, this is much more informally written, with great flashes of wit. Highly recommended for anyone who cares about where we're going as a nation and how we can fix what's wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild & Wonderful, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Living On Our Heads: Righting an Upside-Down Culture (Kindle Edition)
Rod Parsley tells it like it is here - as per usual. I found myself laffin' out loud ... until I realized I was looking in a mirror deep into My Own Soul. You almost don't mind being shown the truth about yourself with Parsley's pleasing delivery. Almost.

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprising how little we really know things., January 3, 2013

Rate and Discover Movies