Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 8 Ounce|Change

on January 19, 2013
ME: Color treated dry-ish medium length thick naturally wavy hair. I usually wash with Goldwell Colorsense every 2-3 days, use Moroccan oil after wash/prior to styling. I blow dry with a round brush, flat iron, or use a curling iron to style (I do NOT have "wash n wear" hair). Normally use a Goldwell spray wax for styling, hairspray for special occasions. Normally takes me about 30-45 minutes to style "everyday" hair from start to finish.

Went to large well-known beauty supply store for a dry shampoo to extend the time between washings. Salesperson directed me straight to Living Proof and asked me what my needs/requirements were. She then told me that the "Full" line is designed to extend the time between washings and improve the fullness and life of your hair. She also showed me a conditioner and the Prime style extender cream.

So, on day 1 in the evening before bed I washed/conditioned with the Full shampoo and conditioner. I towel-dried and applied the Prime extender as directed. I then blow-dried with a round brush into a style. Went to bed.

Day 2: woke up, brushed, used a curling iron on maybe 3 errant pieces of hair. All in all took me about 3-5 minutes. My hair looks really healthy, full, not overly-styled, and shiny.

Day 3: same thing. No change. I told my coworkers this and they don't believe that I haven't washed my hair. I have no other products in my hair because I don't need them. No hairspray, spray wax, pomade, nothing.

I am a huge skeptic and am COMPLETELY surprised by this. I do of course want to give this a few more weeks to see how it holds up, but so far, I'm sold!
on January 25, 2014
All right, everyone. Let's get real about our hair. Mine is a little on the thin side but not extremely thin. I do not color treat. I do not use any post-shower product. By the end of the day I usually have extremely oily hair, enough so that I have to pull back into a pony tail. Whatever body I had in the morning is promptly gone by the afternoon. Once a week I used Neutrogena's build up removal shampoo (that smells like crap by the way) but it does the final cleansing I need for the oily build up I get. I usually use shampoos for normal to oily hair and am very cautious about using too much conditioner or getting it near my roots. I have tried every sulfate free shampoo out there and most don't lather very well or really feel like they're doing a good job. Enter Living Proof Full. I gasped at the price but my sister swore by it so I bought it have been using it for about two weeks. [I am using the Full Shampoo and Full Conditioner so this review is about both.]

After my first use of the product, I could feel a difference. My hair felt clean, but not stripped. The body I had was great. However, this product is not magic, and I didn't expect it to be. I still get oily hair in the afternoon but it is not nearly as bad. I can leave my hair down all day and not be self-conscious about my hair looking oily. Example - I shampooed and conditioned yesterday morning and am writing this review the next morning. Before Living Proof Full products, my hair would be so oily right now it would be borderline disgusting. But I can run my fingers through my hair right now and although it feels a little heavy and limp, it physically looks ok. Another bonus - I've noticed fewers breakouts on my back in the last week or so. -->Bonus!<--

The price is high, but for my needs it's completely worth it.
The bottles are small, but you really do use less of the product than traditional shampoos and conditioners.
Overall, great results for this oily-haired gal.
on March 10, 2013
This is, hands down, the best volumizing shampoo that I've EVER used. I first was exposed to the product when I received a couple mini samples (the shampoo and the conditioner) from Sephora. Background: I am 26 years old and I have thick-ish (but not very thick--getting thinner all the time) hair, very fine strands, lots of them. I noticed a difference the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner, and if I can afford it, I'll never use anything else. I would like to try the thickening cream next. What I love about this shampoo is that it makes my hair look like it never has before--thick, BOUNCY, SHINY, and so EASY to get a brush through it, right out of the shower--and it's very rarely easy for me to get a brush through this hair--it tangles SO easily. My hair smells great and feels incredibly clean, and soft.

You don't need to use a lot of this stuff--use as little as possible, and make it last longer! Another tip: when you only have a little of the shampoo left in the bottle, fill it up with water. What's left of the shampoo will mix with the water and, voila, you have a whole new bottle of shampoo--a lot runnier, but it still works!! You can even do the same with the conditioner. Believe me, if I'm going to spend this kind of money on shampoo and conditioner, I'm going to milk it for all it's worth.

My advice? If you have thin hair that you're just not happy with, buy this shampoo and conditioner in the SAMPLE sizes. They are only a couple bucks, and you will get to see whether or not the product is for you. But I am willing to bet that you will love it, just like me :) Seriously, this is amazing. My hair is soooooo thick and lovely, I just can't stop touching it. And my boyfriend can't, either!
on December 1, 2010
I was one of the fortunate few to be able to buy this shampoo as part of a trio via a special offer. I rec'd the shampoo, conditioner and thickening cream for less than the price of just one of these. Holy cow.. this is amazing stuff! My hair has never looked this great before! It is smooth, shiny and SO bouncy!. I have fine, very straight hair. I shampoo, condition, towel dry and work a little of the thickening cream through my hair and it looks and feels amazing. I normally use a little bit of flat iron cream to style my hair with the iron but did not need it with the LP thickening cream. I will really hate when I run out of these products as I cannot see myself paying 60+ to replace them. In the meantime, I think I will reserve them to be used only for special occasions when I really need my hair to be gorgeous.
on February 24, 2015
Living Proof shampoo fulfills all of its promises. Your hair comes alive, it shines, it stays cleaner longer--I've never used a shampoo this good before. I don't remember how I chanced upon Living Proof, maybe I saw an article about it, where the developers explained in detail about all of the research that went in to making their products. I do remember that they 'pitched' it to Jennifer Anniston, who fell in love with the way it made her hair feel and look. I also seem to remember that she invested in the company, but cannot advertise for them because of contracts she has with another cosmetic brand. I do remember, she loves the shampoo. So do I. Of course I'm not beautiful, I don't have a gorgeous head of hair like Anniston does, but I can say that Living Proof fulfills its promise of a new life and lift for your hair. I am so pleased with it that I've purchased the shampoo and conditioner for my daughter and my two little granddaughters to use. They like it too. I hope Living Proof hits drug store and other store shelves, so that more women can use this great shampoo, as well as the conditioner and setting lotions.
on July 15, 2015
How do I give this zero stars? I am sorry to say, but this shampoo damaged my hair. I have fine, thin hair and used the Full products. I used it twice and my hair looks so bad I simple can't use it again. I'm actually a bit panicked about it. It's limp and it looks like what hair looks like from over-processing. (I don't color treat my hair at all.) I've never even used cheap shampoo and conditioner that have looked like they have damaged my hair like this. So disappointed and out $45! And now praying my old shampoo can help restore my hair. Maybe the No Frizz is better, but not willing to take the chance.
on September 14, 2015
Best volumizing shampoo I have ever used. My hair dresser also said it is amazing. She was at a training with the people who have this line and said what she saw was amazing. This is less expensive than most upper end shampoos. You only need a small bit and it cleans your hair completely. I just love this line and I have tried almost all of them! I have short very fine hair.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 27, 2016
I really like this shampoo (and the Full conditioner) which truly adds a nice amount of volume and body to my medium textured hair. The shampoo is clear, rather than milky like the Perfect Hair Day formula I've been using for a couple of years now. I don't blow dry my hair but I expect you would get even more volume if you did so. I use the LP Thickening Cream also and it gives me tons of bounce and fullness even though I only air dry my hair. Using these three products I get great results, far superior to any other volumizing shampoo, conditioner and styling product I've tried. I also get zero frizz, even though I live in Florida where the humidity does ugly things to hair. I have never used products that totally eliminate frizz like Living Proof, it's almost miraculous what these products can do without silicone. It doesn't take much shampoo to get a decent lather so this bottle lasts a lot longer than you might think. And this Full formula would be awesome if you have fine hair because they are so light and never weigh my hair down but always leave it very fluffy and bouncy. Full also is not drying like so many volumizing products and therefore can be used regularly without any negative effects on my hair's condition. Simply put, this shampoo is quite fantastic and so is the conditioner. My hair air dries with volume, bounce and tons of shine. Who could ask for more? I definitely recommend Full shampoo (and the conditioner) for all hair types.
on November 14, 2015
Very nice shampoo. I have a good amount of hair, but the strands are fine. This cleanser left my hair feeling soft and full off the bat. It also smells lovely; it has a clean, mild, citrus fragrance.
on March 13, 2016
My splurge but is worth every penny. Makes my hair shiny and virtually frizz free. Has a very light refreshing smell. ( I do not like strong smells they give me a headache) I have thick, coarse, long hair.