Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 3.4 Ounce|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 22, 2015
This product is a primer and it is supposed to keep the hair clean longer, fight frizz and boost styling products. It did all this for me. I used the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day shampoo and conditioner and sprayed this primer on clean damp hair from roots to ends. I also use the LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, applying it generously, and then I let my hair air dry overnight. It is so light I can't even feel any product in my hair at all and it eliminates frizz completely. In the morning, I use a curling iron to create loose beachy waves. The combination of the primer and styling spray keeps my style nice even into the next day. I only need a little touch up of the waves and I'm good to go. This definitely saves me time in the morning. The No Frizz spray holds really well and with a touch of flexible hold hairspray, I'm out the door. I've used both the cream and now the spray version of the Prime Style Extender and I have to say I like the cream better. It seems easier to distribute, easier to get right down to the roots with my fingers. There's also two extra ounces of product in the tube of cream, which is significant considering the price. The tube lasts me about a month. I use about a quarter size dollop for my below shoulder length hair. I seem to use more of the spray for the same results. The cream is very light and doesn't weigh my hair down at all, but if you have very fine hair, the spray form may be better. This product definitely increased the effectiveness of the styling spray and it did extend my style into the next day. I also think it helped to keep my hair clean, because it's supposed to repel dirt and oil. I now only shampoo every four days or so. I think the shampoo and conditioner added to these good results. I don't think my outcome would have been nearly as good if I'd used brands other than Living Proof. It seems they are designed to work together. These products made my hair soft and supple, frizz free and very shiny and manageable. My hair is medium in texture, somewhat wavy and prone to dryness and frizz. These products hydrated my hair the perfect amount and banished the frizz. I'm totally loving LP. I have a good hair day nearly every day now. And washing my hair less means it stays healthier and my hair color will stay salon fresh longer. I'm giving this spray primer four stars simply because I like the cream form better. It's easier to distribute into the roots of my hair and there's more product in the tube. All in all, the Prime Style Extender is a total HG product for me, as are the other LP products I mentioned. My hair has never looked or behaved better.
on November 14, 2014
This is the perfect size for when i travel i have used the Living Proof Cream Style Extender as well and i find this to work just as good as the Cream i find this holds my style just as long as the cream only difference is this is a spray and you can use however much you like and this does not leave your Hair oily or flat,it,s a small 1.7oz but seems to go along way just spray from Roots to Ends and you can use this alone or with another styling product.
on December 19, 2015
I feel like it makes my hair greasy and scalp crusty. I don't really notice if my style lasts longer than normal but I definitely can't wear the style the next day but can when I dont use this product
on August 9, 2015
I tried this because I had heard good things about Jen Anniston's Living Proof line. The primer works as a detangler, but that's about it. I can't see any other benefit to using this product. I am really bummed I spent money on this.
on April 3, 2015
I Love living proof prime style extender. I can go to bed & the next morning just touch up a couple spots, spray & then I'm done. Most times I can get even the day after to look like my hair was just washed.
on December 10, 2014
This was a bit too heave for my fine hair.
on July 6, 2015
I am hooked on all the Living Proof products. Finally found something that helps my straight fine hair have some body and no fly aways. Will be using these products from now on.
on November 16, 2015
Wow. This stuff really works. I had a sample and tried it after it had been hanging around for more than a year. I loved it so much I bought one for myself and one for a friend.
on December 29, 2015
I love the cream version of this but the spray suuuuuucks. I wanted a spray for efficiency but It made my hair brittle and felt thick and goopy. Stick with the cream.
on May 6, 2015
I have fine delicate hair and this spray allows my hair yo hold a curl all day without sticky buildup.

See 1 answered question