Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: This New Disease (Living With the Dead Book 5)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 20, 2012
Yippie! !! I didn't know this was ready yet, when I finished book 4 I was kind of bummed. What a great surprise, and when I finished this I went to the blog just hoping there was more. There is!!! It brought me literally up to date...to today Oct 20, 2012. How cool is that?

This stretch of the blog is about the choices we make (or would in the event of "The end") and how those choices affect us. It is also about how quick others are to judge those choices when they deem themselves to be safely far enough away, or removed from having to make these choices. Funny how all that judging changes when it's your life or the lives of your loved ones. It is about how as humans we are fortunate to have the ability to do what needs to be done and handle whatever situation arises, but then when we relax or let our guard down those choices can just destroy us emotionally. It all comes down to that old saying about walking a mile in someone else's moccasins.
READ THE BOOK!! and then go to the blog.
and maybe, walk away with something learned. Own your choices, but remember you are only human and be kind to yourself, and don't be so quick to judge everyone else till you have walked that mile. I hope I can hold on to that. Don't worry about being preached to by the book, it's not like that, it's just a really really good story.
on September 9, 2012
I have waited weeks for this book, I follow the blog so I KNOW the contents of this book are outstanding. As a series of books this is the one everyone should read and own. the daily lives of the people of this post zombie world are ones that everyone can relate to on some level. Roll on book 6 next year. You keep them coming nd I will keep buying them. Recommend to all !!!!
on October 14, 2014
As a child people ask me what I would like to be,I told them I would like to grow up and have a family I love and be loved in return.A lot of people told me that that was stupid but it was my goal and I was successful.I could not go through my life with books like these.I know what hunger,pain and the loss of loved ones feels like.I saw so many similarities between this story and my own life minus the zombies.I will tell my family and friends about this book because it is a story worth reading.Through thick and thin we made it ,I can't wait to read more.This book makes you think and I pray we never have to be faced with Zombies or other disasters of this kind.Thank you Mister Guess
on July 21, 2013
A lot of books about the zombie apocalypse are nothing more than a list of bloody, gruesome ways to die. This series is about a group of people surviving.

Josh and his wife have turned their neighborhood into a small fortified city. It was written as a blog, a man sitting down at the end of the day to write about what he has done, is planning to do and his worries. The main character, Josh is based on the author and so are several other characters. Many other people in the book are based on real people. This series has kept me awake. I kept needing to read just one more blog entry.

I originally got the first 4 books when they were on sale free. I've enjoyed them so much, that I deleted the books from my library so I could buy them again and put money in the authors pocket. He needs to write more.
on June 30, 2013
So I normally dont write too many reviews as Im too engrossed in a good book to do so...However I wanted to review this and all the previous and subsequent books in the LWD Series. ALL of these are fantastic reading for a wide audience due to the different aspects covered in each book. There is action, drama, war, love,survival, and oh yes...My personal favorite:ZOMBIES(regular walking corpses, smarties and New Breed..BUY the book to find out what I mean by that.Lol;) If you are looking for a fun and entertaining series look no further! BEWARE though, These are SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE...The author(s) did an excellent job and I hope the LWD series continues as far as it can. Gonna miss these characters if not!!
on April 28, 2013
This was my first Zombie Novel ever, I thought that it would be lame, but its very addictive to read. The writer did a good job of character development. I do have some tech issues with the book, but willing to over look bainly because its a zombie novel. If I wanted to read something realistic, I wouldn't be reading a zombie novel. I found myself wanting to find out more so I ekpt reading about them, to me thats a rare talent anymore. I hope this aurthor contiues to write and delves into other topics in other books becuase as he grows as a writer he will be very good.
on May 11, 2013
If you like zombie apocalypse stories, this series is a must read. The zombies are a major part of the story, but the survivors, environment, and resources are so very important. The story really is a great look at human behavior and personalities when placed under stress for extended periods of time. I just can't say enough about this series. I love it and am most likely biased in my opinion, but having read the majority of zombie stuff out there this is a must read.
on December 10, 2012
I've enjoyed reading the series, especially as the story has matured. Josh still a bit too verbose and at times laborious but I find myself powering through it thinking well that's Josh.
I did enjoy the blog entries from the other characters gets and wish there were more.
Part of the sign of goo plot construction was how Josh carried us through several truly transforming events. Some wonderful and others terrible an shaming. But her carried the story, the humanity, the horror and the reader through it all.
I'm looking forward to the next season. We're set up for quite a story.
on January 3, 2014
Took a chance and tried these out. Love the LWTD series. I've read 4 now and have been very pleased. The story is captivating and seems to real. A good book makes you feel like you are there, and every one of these books have made me feel like I was living this nightmare right alongside everyone at the compound.
on October 26, 2012
i love that this is an ongoing chronicle of a zombie apocalypse. I love that so far its like 2 years after. it deals with real problems that real people would face. I love how its not just all heroics, he shows the human side of things. i really recommend actually reading this from the very beginning, just so you don't miss out on anything...but out of all the books, i read through this one the fastest, just because it was so exciting.