House 8 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Alone Without the help of a team, House scrambles to diagnose a woman after a building collapses on her on the season premiere of "House".
2. The Right Stuff House has relented in regard to interviewing potential team members, but hes doing it his own way. He has called in all 40 applicants each numbered individually by runners bibs, and puts them to the test in a Darwinian trial period.
3. 97 Seconds The final 10 fellowship candidates compete ferociously when House splits them into two teams by gender. While the students are busy with their assignment, House experiments on himself to see what happens in the moments when people hover between life and death.
4. Guardian Angels When a 20-year-old funeral home cosmetician, Irene, has a massive seizure, she hallucinates that the cadavers in the funeral home have come to life. House and the remaining seven fellowship candidates must figure out the cause.
5. Mirror, Mirror The team takes on the case of a man who collapsed while being mugged. When the man complains of new symptoms that do not fit his initial admission profile, the team suspects he is a hypochondriac.
6. Whatever it Takes House is recruited by the CIA to treat an agent with an illness as mysterious as his previous assignment; the Fellowship candidates race to diagnose a stock car driver.
7. Ugly House and the team treat a teenager with a facial deformity.
8. You Don't Want to Know House encounters a magician whose heart failed while performing an underwater escape act. While the remaining fellowship candidates work to diagnose the illusionist, House is determined to prove that he's a scam artist faking his ailments to cover up the…
9. Games When Cuddy puts the pressure on House to choose the final members of his team, House deliberately assigns the candidates to a particularly challenging case.
10. It's a Wonderful Lie A mother with a mysterious medical illness may have a secret that could kill.
11. Frozen A doctor at the South Pole falls gravely ill and must become her own patient as House and his team resort to a very unconventional method of diagnosis on "House". Academy Award Winner Mira Sorvino Guest Stars.
12. Don't Ever Change House treats a newly-converted Hasidic Jewish woman after she collapses at her own wedding.
13. No More Mr. Nice Guy House suspects an emergency room patient has a bigger problem then the E.R. initially diagnosed based on the fact that the patient is too nice. A skeptical House questions the patient's sunny disposition as the team tries to get to the bottom of his…
14. Living the Dream House is convinced an actor from his favorite soap opera is afflicted by a serious condition. Jason Lewis ("Sex and the City") Guest Stars.
15. House's Head House struggles to recover his memory in the aftermath of a major bus accident in order to save an ailing passenger's life. Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit) Guest-Stars.
16. Wilson's Heart House continues to search his memory in order to save a patient with a mysterious condition in the aftermath of a bus accident in Part 2 of the Season Finale.
|Starring||Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein|
|Supporting actors||Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Peter Jacobson, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde, Anne Dudek, Rob Benedict, Kristina Anapau, Jason Lewis, Lisa Claire, Dominic Flores, Brett Ryback, Kimberly Pfeffer, Joe Marinelli, Bobbin Bergstrom|
|Executive Producer||Paul Attanasio|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The only reason I am giving it two stars is because part of the problem was the writers' strike which couldn't have been foreseen and the season finale was excellent.
entertaining storylines, and despite the fact that House main character can get repetitive/predictable, I can't help but love the anti-heroe.Published 1 month ago by Maria C Cifuentes
I found the propaganda distalful.
The show began about solving medical conditions which I have a strong intrest in, but as it went along it became less about medicine and more... Read more
A friend got me hooked on House. I am not catching up on back episodes, I've been enjoying the series a LOT!!Published 1 month ago by Pam
If you like medical dramas AND comedy, you will love this show. I work in the medical field and am often bothered by the inaccurate portrayals of medical procedures, but that is... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Daniel A. Hunt
House is one of the best shows that were on. Great writing on this series. You have to own all the seasons.Published 2 months ago by Nancy Hilton
Point Blank. You. Want. To. Buy. This. House M.D is still one of my favorite shows even though its been cancelled for awhile now.Published 3 months ago by Kiara