5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!
Published on November 3, 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars It will keep you entertained but...
Published on January 2, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, November 3, 2004
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
Seriously cool!Adventure through lizzies crazy days at school,hagin at the beach or shopping at the mall.play as lizzie,read her diairy,12 adventures,unlock diairy with cool colectabels.in day 1 youplay games called get to class,food fight,badminton,cheerleading chase.on day 2 you have gameslike day at the beach,beach volleyball,water skiing,andme cheerleadeer?.on day 3 the games are getting ready,waiting tabels,shoping spree and moped racer.On day i1 your at school,on day 2 your at the beach,and day 3 your at the mall.Im on Day 2 and level day at the beach.I love this game get it.well havbe fun with it Bye!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie 2, November 13, 2004
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
This game is even better than the first! You get to do things such as play volleyball, badmiton, and you can be a cheerleader. The game is a little challenging (especially day 2, level 1), but it's still really fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really a great game! Go get it!, November 25, 2004
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
This game is fabulous for Lizzie McGuire lovers. It is so fun. Starring the animated Lizzie, This game is a blast. If you get this one, I would reommend the Thats So Raven game too. Remember,go get both of them. They were my first games after I bought the Game Boy Advance.

3.0 out of 5 stars It will keep you entertained but..., January 2, 2005
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
(...) I love lizzie's tv serius, it is awsome so don't get me wrong on this review. This game is entertaining for like a long trip. I thought most levels were kinda hard and boring. And on top of it i payed $30 for a game that was only 2 and a-half hours long. So if you want a really fun game i would pick up kim possible. If you are not convinsed enough then at least rent the game before you buy it! Don't make the same mistake i did!

5.0 out of 5 stars A kids review, January 18, 2005
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
I think this game is great. I haven't finished it yet I haven't even gotten past day two level one does anyone have any advicefor getting across the palm trees when there is nothing to stand on? E-mail me at silkybear3@yahoo.com

4.0 out of 5 stars really hard and fun, October 9, 2005
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
i own a nintendo ds and my friend finished this game so she let me borrow it. first i thought it would be so cool but when i tried my hardest to get to the next level or even game, i was stuck. i tried everything to win so i got faqs on gamespot.com and it helped me a little. the rest is really hard but you will need help to pass it so DO NOT buy this if you dont have an internet or if you dont have any game skils. other than that its a cool and fun game for when your traveling!

2.0 out of 5 stars stay away...!!!, January 29, 2005
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
Ok, I was so exited when I got the game. The first level in the first part wich takes place in school is very fun. the second level in the first part was so difficult,trust me. My uncle had to do it for me (he is very good in video games)and it was even difficult for him. The third level in part one was a little bit fun again, but difficult. Part 2 all the games were Ok and some of them were fun. In the 3rd part the first level is not difficult but boring. The second level in part 3 is soooooo dificult (and if I say difficult I mean difficult), I think it's impossible. And because I didn't make the the second game in the 3rd part (there are only 3 parts)I coudn't play the third game (wich is the last game in part 3, because you have to finish the game befor you can go to the next game)and that sucks.

Anyway I just gave this Lizzie game 2 points in all because some of the games were kind of fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie McGuire 2, June 29, 2005
Maddie Watton (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
First of all, for all those people out there who cant beat this game and say that it is impossible, its not that hard. Some levels are really challenging, like the cafeteria and the beach, but those are the best levels of the game. I wouldnt reccomend this game as your first one(try namco museum)especially if you're not that great at video games.I think that some of the levels were out of place in this game,the last level was extremely easy and the second level was kind of hard, but believe me, its not impossible.Some levels are just stupid like match lizzie's outfit, and being a cheerleader.Other levels are very fun like the waitress level and volleyball.This game is not for little kids,but you dont have to be an experianced gamer like me to beat it either.My sister is terrible at video games, but after some practice she is even better than me at this game. Overall i think that this is a fun game for anyone who likes the lizzie mcguire show, or who just likes a fun and addictive game.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Frustrating!!!!!!!!, August 19, 2005
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
First of all, I got this game for Christmas and I think this is a great game, but I can't make it to the second level of any game. I didn't even know the game had any other levels to a seperate game (Get To Class, Vollyball, ect.) until I researced the game on the inernet!!! I have tried EVERYTHING to get to the other levels of a game, but I just finish the whole game, (to Moped Racer) each seperate game with no extra levels!!

4.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST GAME EVER!, May 17, 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries (Video Game)
This is the best game I have on GBA. You play as Lizzie and you go through three days of her life. You may be thinking well this game must not last very long. Well, it does. There are about thirteen different games you can play. They are all very fun. If you are looking for a game that you will never get tired of this is the right game for you.

Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries
Lizzie McGuire 2 Lizzie Diaries by Disney Interactive (use DISNI as of 06/01/2008) (Game Boy Advance)
$14.95