5.0 out of 5 stars Best trimmer string I've ever used!, August 28, 2013
This review is from: LoNoiz .080-Inch-by-400-Foot Spool Commercial Grade Spiral Twist Quiet 1-Pound Grass Trimmer Line, Green LN080DLG-12 (Lawn & Patio)
We run a family lawn mowing business and use a lot of trimmer string in the process. I have used other brands of trimmer string including Oregon brand and was reluctant to try a new brand. This LoNoiz product is really good.

Here are my observations:
It is more flexible than other brands and therefore easier to put on the trimmer head.
It has less curl memory and does not tangle up as you are loading it.
It does not break off as quickly so the spools last much longer before needing to be reloaded.

I don't know if I would say it is a lot quieter than the others, but because of the reasons above, this is the trimmer string I will be buying from now on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 5, 2014
Works great, great value. However, it's no quieter than any other brand, but that's not why I bought it. Gets the weeds and grass on the first or second pass. I love that I don't have to go over areas 4 or 5 times, cuts my trimming time and gas consumption

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is awesome., June 27, 2014
Paul Edersheim (Canandaigua, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I bought my first trimmer in 1992. Today my wife and I have "his and her" Stihl's; and between us we probably use them 40-50 hours a year. And this is - without doubt - the best cord we've ever used. I'll never buy anything else again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Night and Day, September 5, 2013
This product has saved me hours of frustration and piles of cash. Such a huge upgrade over the stock line from my Black and Decker electric trimmer! One Black and Decker preloaded spool (seriously pricey) would always die before completing my entire yard. Now, with the LoNoiz line, I go weeks at a time without having to respool! The line cuts through everything with ease as well.

LoNoiz is cheaper, lasts longer, and works better. Wish I could say that about every product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and Gives Nice Clean Cut, September 7, 2012
I've been using all types of grass trimmers and trimmer lines for over 30 years now, but using this product was a revelation. Since I use ear protection, I can't tell whether these are quieter than other brands. What I have noticed is the durability of the product; I am feeding it with much less frequency than with other brands. I've also noticed that the line gives a nice clean cut, and consequently doesn't cause the trimmer to kick back as often as before. This may have to do with the spiral twist design. I'm sold on this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the basic, November 15, 2011
This stuff doesn't break every 5 minutes like the cheap stuff from the Home improvement store.
It has served me well for the past 6 months, and I still have a couple hundred feet left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Texture & feel highly desirable--noise a non-issue, August 26, 2012
The price was competitive. Shipping (free) was very prompt, much sooner than expected. Because of the twisted texture, the line was easy to unroll, cut at the desired length, and install on the trimmer head. I run the line extra long (no guard or cutter) so some noise is to be expected. Maybe the ribbed products cut a little better, but this is best overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars DifferentNoiz Twizzler Twist line, April 16, 2012
My trims with this line have been satisfactory. I was using a .065 round line prior to this one, and this one definitely cuts more aggressively and requires far fewer advances of more line.

As far as how much good the spiral twist twizzler shape does, I honestly can't tell. I think the fact that it's .080 gauge is what is giving me the better performance.

Additionally, I really don't know what the manufacturer is talking about by marketing it as a quieter low-noise line. It still sounds like a little helicopter on the end of a shaft, which doesn't matter at all when you also have an engine on the opposing end.

I consider this to be an excellent purchase for quality and footage.

Rate and Discover Movies