Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Loaded: The Best Of Blake Shelton
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 29, 2011
There has historically been many a reason to steer clear og "Best Of" and "Greatest Hits" albums because you simply cant please everyone. But this one was put together very well. While it might over look a few songs that Blake or his fans would call essential, it does what it's supposed to do. It incluedes his very biggest hits, and the songs that show people what he's all about. It also helps to show that changes and growth he's gone through as an artist. For a single disc collection, this could not have been any better. Mostly chronological in it's order, you can roll right along with his career up to this point and remember where you were, or how you felt when you first heard each of these songs.
Overall, a very solid effort by Blake's record company to capture who he is, and what he does.
on September 15, 2011
Since Blake Shelton has appeared on the Voice, his popularity has skyrocketed. However, there are those who remember/know him from the country circuit he has been a part of for quite sometime. Blake has a great passion for singing and it shows through in most of his songs. This album includes many of the songs that I was introduced to Blake on including: Austin, Ol' Red, Nobody But Me, and The More I Drink. For someone who is looking for a sampling of what Blake does, this is it! He is a phenomenal performer and if you ever get the chance to see him live, don't miss it. You will not regret it.
on January 24, 2013
He was just coming out in the music business pretty good and headlining at one of the casinos in Biloxi. I had gone down to the just plain old buffet to eat and there he was. I'm not even sure why I knew his name. I was in front of him and turned around and I said "You're Blake Shelton". He smiled a sweet grin and said yes ma'am. I said, "You sure are a tall drink a water aren't you?" He said and you sure have on alot of diamond rings. I said "naaww they're just cz's" He said, " Ma'am, I don't mean to be rude, but from where I come from you can't pull the wool over my eyes". I started to pay for my dinner and he said I have that. I said you don't have to do that and he said you've been nice, you haven't asked for my autograph and you made polite conversation and I appreciated every minute of it. So I went to see his show and was blown away.
The man has heart. He pours his soul into every song he sings and he means it. You can see it in his eyes and he enjoys what he does. I have bought everything he's put out and haven't been disappointed once. Neither will you.
on July 31, 2011
While there are some older Blake Shelton songs I was unfamiliar with - and still can't quite appreciate - the majority of the CD is fantastic. "Goodbye Time" is one of the best country songs ever produced, and there is plenty of Sheltonesque fun such as "Some Beach" and "Hillbilly Bone." Highly recommend for any casual or longtime fan!
on February 20, 2014
if you like country music the Blake Shelton cd is worth the money. most country music tell a story of part of someone's life that everyone can relate to. i'm not much into country music but it's good listening.
on May 19, 2014
I am a moderate Blake Shelton fan. I think his work is pretty great so i got this cd to hear what his old and newer music has to offer. The cd was awesome but in the booklet, there is a code that lets you get $5 off in the blake shelton store. When i entered it, it said that it wasn't a valid code. But other than that, this cd is well worth the money if you love country music.
on June 8, 2016
If you enjoy the music of Blake Shelton, you will love this Cd. It has all my favorite songs on it ,and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Blake Shelton,and Country music.I can't stop listening to it, especially "Some Beach ,Some Where!"
on December 18, 2010
Every song on this CD is great. I love Blake Shelton's music and what a great way to get some of his older music plus his newer hits. A must buy if you a BS fan!!!
on June 26, 2014
This is also a great CD, but not as good as Based on a True Story. Love this artist and would recommend. If you like this, you should really purchase Based on a True Story and then you'll have the best of Blake.
on December 22, 2014
Must be my southern country roots that makes me enjoy Blake Shelton. Ok, I wouldn't play "Kiss my Country a..." with my grand-daughter around, but I can't help but sing it aloud when she's not around! Without a doubt, he knows how to sing country. And what a great price, delivered right to my door! Love it.