Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2011
These earmuffs warm my ears. The music that comes from the speakers embedded within the earmuffs warms my soul.

Wait, that's a little much. Let me try that again:

These earmuffs make me look super cool, and feel super warm.

No. . . no. . . that still feels forced. How about:

These earmuffs serve a purpose, in that I can wear them and not have to fret about fitting a hat or earmuffs over a pair of headphones. The sound is adequate but obviously muffled by the soft, ear-warming material. These are obviously not for the serious audiophile, but are comfortable and decent-looking enough for the serious earmuff enthusiast.

I don't know what else to call a person who is serious about earmuffs. Too serious a person, perhaps?
on December 8, 2011
I absolutely love these earmuffs; they are incredibly warm and quite appealing too. I love the fact that the aux cord is detachable so if you don't want to have it plugged into your phone or music source you don't have this cord getting in your way. I ended up purchasing a few of these as Christmas presents and can not wait until they are opened.

There are a few minor details that I would change. The sound quality isn't amazing, but I guess that is to be expected especially when the speakers are covered by super soft, fuzzy faux fur. The other thing that I would change is the location of the mic on the aux cord, it is a little too low for my liking so when I clip it up closer to my face there is a big loop that is kind of distracting. Those are only minor problems that can easily be looked past.

All in all this is a terrific product that I would highly recommend.
on January 20, 2012
I'm currently in law school, and my stress relief comes from walking my dog while listening to a book-on-tape on my ipod. Come winter, it gets a little tricky to keep earbuds comfortably in my ears while wearing muffs, scarf, hat, etc. I can't believe I never thought of these before! Brilliant!
I find the sound quality to be just fine; though I'm listening to a book-on-tape instead of music.
The only complaint I have is that the headband is not adjustable... it's a little too big for my head, and a little too small when I put a hat on.
on November 21, 2013
This is great for keeping you warm while walking/exercising outside. It was always awkward trying to fit my headphones with a hat on. While these are great in everyway, there is one FAIL and that is they are NOT adjustable. That is a problem if they are too big and don't fit snugly. They aren't securely in place and the sound isn't directed on your ear if it's too big/small. They really should have made these adjustable. Wow. But in every other way, I do love them.
on December 16, 2011
Before anyone reading the title of this review goes, "Of course it works with the iPhone, it's a simple headphone jack." What I mean is the button on the microphone activates the pause/play, next track, and previous track functions in the same way the iPhone headphones do, which is important to me. More so than the mic itself because I prefer texting to calling. As for the sound quality, they're OK. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting Sennheiser-like quality or anything. The point of this product is to keep your ears warm while letting you enjoy your music at the same time. And they appear to do just that just fine. My only gripe with them so far is that I wish the outer covering of the jack that plugs into your device had grip-friendly ridges similar to the outer covering of the jack that plugs into the earmuffs. All in all, not a bad buy for $18 (purchased as a Lightning Deal).
on January 30, 2012
I bought these for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas. She had been complaining that her ears were cold and she always listens to music on the bus, so I thought they were a good idea. She loved them and my 23 year old is jealous. I would suggest these to anyone with children who live in a colder climate.
on December 5, 2014
After reading some of the reviews, I was reluctant to get this product, but am very glad I did! These earmuff headphones are AWESOME!!! Though some say the music is muffled, I find I had to turn down the volume on my music because it is very loud. The earmuffs are a good size, keep me perfectly warm and are of a nice material. An added bonus that I didn't expect is the cord that comes with it, which is perfect for driving! As a vocalist, I am often listening to music I need to learn and have the cord attached to my recorder. When a call comes through on my cell, I'm able to quickly switch the cord (without looking) from the recorder to the cell, and the hands free speaker on the cord allows me to talk. The only reason I didn't give this a full five stars is because the earmuffs fit extra snug on my head, which presses my earrings into my neck. That isn't a fault of the product, per se, merely something to consider. However, if you have earmuffs like this, you want them to be snug so I guess I could take off the earrings. haha. Highly Recommended (and I just purchased my SECOND pair! Now I have them in hot pink and ivory!)
I just used my Lobers Headphone Earmuffs to take a quick jaunt around the block--its rare that New Orleans gets weather so cold that any earmuffs are required for a simple walk through the neighborhood. Today the wind was 21mph and the temperature at 34 degrees. I may have caught a little cold air where my scarf didn't quite cover my neck, but my ears were nice and toasty. So as far as warmth go, these earmuffs get full marks. Aesthetically, they make a nice presentation: my earphones are red knit with black faux fur on the part of the device that actually protects the ear. The entire band that wraps around your head is encased in the same red knit fabric. The connecting wire is black with a garment clip and a switch that allows me to turn the sound on and off. The plug fits into my iPod and iPhone and the sound initially was loud and crisp. I have had these earmuffs for at least five years and unfortunately, the connecting wire that goes into the earmuff seems to be a bit loose--I can press it in, but I imagine that the mechanism is fragile and I don't want to break whatever connection is left. The sound I get is still audible--around a middle sound level when my device is on full blast. However, for the frequency of time that I use these earmuffs, adequate enough functionally to keep me going for another two or three winters without replacement.

Bottom line? The Lobers Headphone Earmuffs are warm, attractive and have worked for over five years. Recommended.
Diana Faillace Von Behren
"reneofc"
on January 10, 2013
My human used to walk half a mile and stop to complain, no matter how much I encouraged her. People ears are sensitive to cold. Then I got her this plus an iPod, and now I can walk her for two miles before lunch - even when it's cold! If you worry about your person's health, this is the solution. Next week we're going for THREE miles!
on December 12, 2011
I love to go for walks on my lunch and listen to my IPod, but lately my ears & nose have been too cold to go! Well, these earmuffs don't help my nose at all, but they keep my ears toasty warm and the sound quality is amazing! They are comfortable and even include a clip on the line to keep me from pulling them off when I inadvertantly grab them when walking! I highly recommend them!