Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 28, 2013
We haven't actually tried listening to music through these yet but my fashion-conscious 15 year old thought they looked great and used them as ear muffs. The cord is removable, which is a question I originally had. They aren't adjustable and seem slightly big on me, an adult. But for the price, these are fun.
on November 22, 2013
Overall, works well, but the wire is starting to get stripped. Just delicate, as most all aux cables are. But the aux cable is easy to remove and replace, or maybe repair with some kind of electrical tape or Plasti-Dip if I had some. I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on February 20, 2013
OMG - I love these. I take walks around the beach in the winter. It is really cold and windy on one side of the island. I usually wear head phones and a scarf or big hat over them. Then I constantly have to adjust the headphones. These earmuffs are nice and tight and do not get blown off in the wind. They are warm, and the sound is great. It makes my walks so enjoyable.
on October 31, 2012
I bought these for my new hobby of running and to keep my ears warm. I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! They keep my ears warm and keep me moving and grooving! I HIGHLY recommend these to runners in cold climates.
on February 11, 2012
I love these! I'm so mad, my dog just ate mine. I gave both of my daughters these (different colors) for christmas and they are teen and tween approved! I also got myself a pair, because I had a feeling I would want them too for my daily dog walks. I have been reminding them to put them away because the dog is always after them. It was mine that he finally got his paw on! Ironic story aside, these are great, warm comfortable and sound great. I didn't realize that the microphone was on the cord so that was an added bonus for me. That is why I am reordering them.
on December 4, 2013
I had wanted earmuff headphones for awhile, and I was happy to see how many different kinds amazon had. I decided on these because the price was reasonable and Lobers brand had many great colors to choose from. When I got them I was very happy. The purple color I chose was vibrant. The earmuffs are warm and soft and fit very nice and snug around my head. I think the headphone sound it's great quality. (I use the earmuffs with the music on my phone). These are also really nice because the headphone cord is detachable. The cord also has a little clip on it, if you want to attach it to what you're wearing so the cord doesn't fly all over the place. You won't be disappointed with this purchase.
on January 15, 2014
I really like these headphones and I use them all the time in the winter. They're a little tight for my head, but I've got a slightly big head and I'd rather have them too tight than too loose. I read complaints about the mono, not stereo, sound, but they sound just fine to my undiscerning ears.
on January 31, 2012
I ordered these on a whim from Amazon on Black Friday. I do enjoy wearing these earmuffs. They keep my ears warm and the sound is surprisingly decent for my purposes(walking for exercise.) They are a little big on my head because of the one-size-fits-all, but not enough to hinder my using them. Glad I purchased them.
on January 14, 2013
this is the 2nd pair I bought for my wife. She broke the 1st pair by accidentally snapping the head band. This time I went black. The first pair was white with a pattern and you could easily tell the wear on the white. She loves them as they keep her ears warm and she can make phone calls as she walks to/from work.
on February 7, 2013
I purchased this item because I had seen it in a store but in brown and I wanted black. I recieved it in time for my snow trip and they kept my ears warm while I was able to rock out. Only issues is that the faux fur will make you ears itchy eventually and they are sort of loud and very clear for others to hear. But they were comfy to fall asleep with! Definetly worth having!