1,484 Reviews
 (1,120)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best elastic laces ever!
I'm a marathon runner and use elastic laces on all my running shoes to avoid the typical shoe laces issues.
So far I had used only the iBungee laces but decided to try these ones just for the sake of it and I'm impressed, these are the main advantages:
Published 22 months ago by Carlos Trejo

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid idea, poor execution
Published 22 months ago by Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars Best elastic laces ever!, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Lock Laces Elastic Shoelace and Fastening System (Sports)
1) The plastic tip allows me to cut the laces to the size I wish without having to worry about buying a given lace size.
2) The fastening system is better built and easier to adjust.
3) They're more elastic, I don't need to loose them to fit my shoes like it happened in some cases with the iBungee.
So far the most I've ran with them is 35k, but I'm confident I won't have issues running a marathon on them.
Now I have a new favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Special needs, runners, marathoners, the lazy, October 14, 2012
These laces are simple to use, for everybody. Even if you have a child with severe fine motor delays that have difficulties with things that are very easy for most anybody. When kids have all passed the shoe lace tying age, and you've run out of decent looking velcro shoes to buy (ok not so much for girls) but for boys, this is the ticket. My son is 12, has fine motor skills ranging from 3-5yrs old and is independent with these laces. And best of all, it does not look like an adaptation like so many of his necessary other interventions. I'm not a runner, a marathoner, and have not used them for myself so my review is based strictly on the use of the fine motor delayed.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for Triathlon!, July 15, 2013
Bought these to start using during triathlon's. I cut off about 14 seconds of my transition time due to not having to tie my laces. Held tight during my run as well. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Have tried others; these are the best, February 25, 2013
My son has autism and has trouble with his laces. He's outgrown velcro, so we have gone to elastic laces. I've tried several different systems and this is our favorite. Yankz is overly complicated. iBungee is very simple and also good, but I like the extra tab at the bottom on this system to keep the ends of the laces looking neat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tweens/teens with special needs, April 18, 2013
I bought these for a special needs student in my class and am really impressed. His shoes are always tied now and he does this completely independently. I love any product that increases independence while being age-appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoelace alternative., October 2, 2012
I have used Lock Laces for several years. I cannot do without them. Several years ago, due to illness, it became nearly impossible for me to properly tie my shoelaces. I tried several other products with diminishing hope that I would find a solution. Then I found Lock Laces. They are nearly indestructable. And they work wonderfully well. A simple concept very well executed.

I can't imagine not having them to aid in getting dressed.

Thank you Lock Laces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement from the last model, September 13, 2012
I bought this product for an ease of putting my running shoes on/off during my first ever triathlon. I have switched out shoe laces on my old running shoes with an older model version of this product and liked them, but this new version is far better.

Elastic shoe laces come in longer than necessary for a regular size (or width) feet. The elastic laces have plastic tape wrapped around the tip for easy lacing, but you will cut them off eventually. The older version came with a plastic bead-like thing to house the frayed elastic laces, but the frayed fabric stays out and looks unfinished.

This new version came with a better contraption. If you are familiar with Keen sandals, you can picture what I mean. Easier to pull the elastic and look professionally finished.

Now you have left over elastic for your pig tails :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install and works great, March 29, 2013
C. Ting (La Jolla, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Thought I'd try these out as I heard good reviews on them. I usually use every eyelet to lace up my running shoes, and they were too short for that. But after I contacted them on their FB page, they send me a longer pair that works great. I did hear though that us you use the last shoe eyelet, then you should skip the second the to last one. In that case, the laces would've worked fine initially. I give them 5 stars b/c my situation is probably not normal and the customer service was excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid idea, poor execution, October 15, 2012
I was excited when I found these laces and purchased several sets for my hiking and running shoes. 'Installation' was relatively simple; however, I noticed right away that the lace ends are made of a cheap plastic and when you try to snap them in place there isn't really enough room to get a snug lock. On a number of occasions I've pulled on this piece to tighten my shows to end up with the piece in my hand and no longer attached to the ends of the laces. Give I am already paying $8 for laces, I'd rather pay an extra $1 - $2 for something that will stay on for good and nice and tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!!, June 24, 2012
Highly recommend for casual and sports wear. Laces create equal tension throughout top of shoe. Running is much more worry-free as I don't have to worry about double-tying or re-tying during a run. Real comfortable feel.

Rate and Discover Movies