5.0 out of 5 stars And for those that are thinking "but tying their shoes is such a great skill., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
I wish more shoe stores sold bungee cords for kids, especially the younger ones. So much easier than the whole tying thing especially when you're running out the door and don't want your kids to miss the bus!!! I believe all children's sneakers should come with bungees!!!! And for those that are thinking "but tying their shoes is such a great skill...." I agree! However, I believe kids will do the things they are supposed to do when they are able to do it- no need to rush it. My kids are now 10 and 8 and guess what? They learned how to tie their shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it in hot pink!!, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
Most of my running shoes have Lock Laces on them and I never knew they had it in hot pink. I just had to have them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lock Laces rock!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
These are a repeat purchase...I've replaced all my laces with Lock Laces. I broke my ankle and have a hard time getting my shoes on. Lock laces let me easily get my shoes on and still adjust them to stay on tight. They're easy to install and come in a lot of colors. My handicapped nephew has them on his shoes and it allows him to take off and put on his shoes by himself. I've tried other brands of elastic laces and I find these to be the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 5 year old, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
I got these for my 5 year old. I found they were too long for kids and cut them in half. I probably am contributing to children losing basic skills because with this I don't have to work with her to tie her shoes but it is nice to not have to constantly tie/untie her shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item - worked as advertised, October 10, 2011
rra104 (Mineral Point, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
I'm very pleased with my Lock Laces. They are a great product and work exactly as described. They make it easy to take my shoes on and off, yet the shoes don't budge when I walk or run in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use these for your kids shoes, September 26, 2011
Sara (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
All my triathlete friends swear by these. But I just bought a couple pair for my 5 year old daughter to put in her tennis shoes. They work great for her! No more constant tying of her shoes and messing with knots. She can take off her shoes and put them back on herself easily. Just trim down to the right lenght and they are perfect, especially in hot pink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Lock Laces - very cool!, September 1, 2011
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
I love the bright pink lock laces I bought from Amazon. They came just in time for me to use in my first triathlon and allowed me to quickly transition from bike to run (and added a jazzy look to my running shoes too). Highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars long and pink, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Lock Laces - Hot Pink (2011 Model Closeout) (Misc.)
These laces are perfect. They are long enough, and bright. You can use them as advertised or tie them and they actually hold a great knot.

Rate and Discover Movies