Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Loco De Amor
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 16, 2014
I met Juanes in late 2003 and hadn't a clue who or what he was...he had a few misdirected Christmas presents and I knew where his wife really lived so I took all 26 of them there...professional mail lady indeed. Ten years later at a meet and greet he remembered me and told me how I had saved his baby's first Christmas...amazing memory. Musically, have not felt such energy since seeing the Stones in the mid 70s. I bought the album not knowing he actually sent one to where I worked :)....awesome energy...at first I didnt care for La Luz...too corporate...but it grew on me. His album is perfect for driving to work, or just chilling. And for those who are learning Spanish...this guy sings clearly! An awesome performer, and a terrific album....a must get...up there with Tres...
on August 7, 2015
I love Juanes and have most of his music plus seeing him in concert three times. This is in my opinion the best CD yet. I love the first 4 songs especially he is a great latin rocker and shows it more on this one. He does not perform so many slow songs. Loco De Amor the title song is excellent. There is not much more I can say it is just and excellent CD and I give it a 10.The third song on the CD La Luz will get you up dancing.
on September 10, 2014
I cannot overstate how much I have enjoyed this album. I won't say how many times I've listened to it in its entirety thus far, cause I'd be embarrassed. I came to this album expecting to like it, as I've been a Juanes fan for a few years now. My method is to listen to a CD through once and then listen while looking at the lyrics. This album has several catchy uptempo songs, and a few slower ones---seems about half and half to me. While the fast ones I liked right away, the slower ones grew on me over time, so that there isn't a single song on this album that I dislike.

The lyrics seem so heartfelt and I can easily relate to the emotions conveyed in these songs. Even if you don't speak Spanish, I would recommend this album as an intro into Spanish-language music, because It does not sound like the Spanish music heard in a Mexican restaurant (I think you know what I mean.) Enjoy!
on March 22, 2014
"Loco De Amor" (meaning: Crazy In Love) is the 7th studio album by Latin pop/rock superstar Juanes from Colombia. It is his first studio album since P.A.R.C.E. (2010) but follows chronically on his “Juanes: MTV Unplugged” live album from 2012. “Loco De Amor” is a great blend of Latin rock, dance-pop, tropical, Colombian salsa and cumbia. It was produced by Steve Lilywhite (U2, Rolling Stones) and had as associate producer Emmanuel “Meme” del Real, who provided the necessary Latin-music counterbalance. The 11 tracks were either written or co-written by Juanes, and the Colombian singer-songwriter sings all songs exclusively in his native language.

The album-opener “Mil Pedazos” is a Latin rocker that hooks you right in with its infectious dance beat. Bouncy “Loco De Amor” with its catchy chorus is a mix of conga and synthesizers while “La Luz” is a Latin rocker that melds electronic sounds and funk with Colombian cumbia into a song that is guaranteed to fill the dance floor. In the catchy “La Verdad,” even some mandolin is added into the mix. The beautiful ballad “Una Flor” is almost completely acoustic.

“Delirio” is another incredibly catchy pop-song. Mid-tempo rocker “Laberinto” gives way to the rock & roll of “Persiguiendo El Sol.” This is followed by the bossa-tinged "Corazón Invisible," that starts out as a ballad but builds into a catchy pop song. “Me Enamoré De Ti” is another power ballad, starting acoustically with some classical instruments added into the mix, but building into a hooky rocker. The album closes with the mid-tempo "Radio Elvis."

“Loco De Amor” is an outstanding album, a great blend of styles that combine into a “best of both worlds” type record. All 11 tracks are great, there’s not a weak song in the bunch, and his acoustic-driven pop-rock and passionate vocals should appeal to both long-time fans of Juanes as well as newcomers to his music, even if you don’t know Spanish at all. Recommended!
on November 5, 2014
I wish international star Juanes had an even bigger audience for his wonderful vocals. Some of his earlier albums featured a few more memorable cuts, so this isn't quite my favorite among them, but he's still head and shoulders above most competitiors.
on March 29, 2014
This is a guy who pours his heart and soul into his music. At first listen you may thing his voice is mediocre but if you are really paying attention his music will move you. You'll either be dancing or crying. If you are one of the lucky ones to have seen him live, and I don't mean on TV ,( eg. Jimmy Fallon The tonight show) you will be blown away! His energy is palpable. So go on, get on Spotify give it a couple of listens and I am sure you will want to own this album.
Favorite tracks :
La verdad ( the truth)
Delirio
Me enamore de ti ( I fell inlove with you)
Mil pedazos ( a million pieces)
on June 25, 2014
Juanes continues to produce absolutely great music after all these years. In "Loco De Amor", he delivers another solid album filled with beautiful music that will leave Juanes fans satisfied and clamoring for his next album.
on February 7, 2015
I really enjoyed this album! The songs all flow seamlessly into one another, and the predominant theme is love. Juanes has such a distinctive and pleasing voice. Matched together with the poetic nature of his lyrics and the lovely melodies of his songs, the collection makes for a very satisfying listening experience. The album culminates with my favorite song overall, "Radio Elvis"! Treat yourself to this wonderful music!
on May 4, 2014
Colombias singer song writter Juanes is growing and this production shows it. It has 11 songs all written by him.The lyrics as well as the vibrant music is inspiring.From the 1rst till the end .A favorite would be #3 La luz ,is a funny romantic song ,drives anyone to jump and dance.The others offer rich love lyrics and rich variations in melodies. All latins or any spanish speaking person should have this cd.
on August 27, 2014
One of Juanes' best! I love the new sound. There are still traces of the fabulous Colombian folk/rock fusion that Juanes is noted for, and I would be very disappointed if there wasn't at least one fabulous song with that fusion, and La Verdad is that song. One of the best on the album. Love it.