Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: One Size|Color: Red|Change
Price:$131.95 - $131.99

on June 13, 2012
I made a good choice. I wanted to replicate the features of my current wallet which I have had for at least 5 years. It is wearing out. The only difference is that this one is red and my current wallet is lime green. I chose that color because I can see it in the bottom of my purse. My new wallet looks to be a better quality leather than the old one. I can put everything I had in the old wallet in this new wallet. And the red is almost as good as lime green to find in the bottom of my purse. Lodis Audrey Checkbook Clutch
on February 6, 2013
I have owned a two-toned Lodis wallet for more than two years. I like the rich appearance and the many compartments for organization and wanted to continue the experience. Of all the wallets I had the opportunity to review, this one most closely met my needs. I wanted the two-toned contrasts, the rich leather appearance and the organizational capacity of the Audrey wallet.
on November 10, 2012
I had never purchased anything online from Amazon before and was a little worried about what I was getting into based on some reviews I had read.
I was pleased with the time of delivery and the quality of my wallet. It is a good, quality leather wallet. I have a checkbook,credit cards,etc... this wallet had room for pretty much all of my things. Of course finding new locations for all my cards etc... forced me to have to dispose of things I should have awhile ago. I like the size of it and I chose the color red, which I am pleased with. I have gotten compliments on it's color and look from friends and strangers while standing in line in various stores.
I would buy other Lodis products in the future.
on March 17, 2013
This is my 2nd one in 7 years. The BEST wallet I've found in 15 years. I'm picky and I like to have EVERYTHING with me. I write maybe 1 check a year but when I need it, I want to have it. This wallet will hold everything you will ever need. My family and friends tease me that I have purse to hold my wallet. It's true girls, the wallet will hold everything you will ever need.
on November 10, 2011
The wallet that was sent to me was very nice but I wanted the same one as in the photos. Has a zipper around, a place for a pen, a true checkbook wallet. The one I recieved is pretty and a nice quality wallet but is NOT a checkbook wallet. No zipper ,etc. Sending it back.
on March 17, 2013
This is a lovely item. More pockets than I can use. Well made with secure stitching, soft leather, beautiful color. Recommended.
on March 20, 2014
It arrived on time, while it was too big for me , I gave it to my mom and she loved it. It is a nice leather. I will have to look for a smaller size for me.
on November 13, 2014
One of the nicest wallets I have ever seen ... Very high quality
on March 20, 2014
Worth every penny! Very well made. True red color. When I pull it out of my purse, I am always complimented on it and asked where I got it. Highly recommend. ( I got it on sale )
on July 4, 2015
I ordered this wallet as a replacement for my ancient Lodis checkbook wallet. My old one was somewhere between 10 and 15 years old. When I bought it I couldn't afford it, but it fit all the requirements I had, so I bit the bullet, bought it, and have NEVER been sorry! It was the best wallet I have ever had. Unfortunately, it got "tired" and my credit cards started falling out at unfortunate times and locales, so I knew I needed a new one. I loved that old wallet so much that I never hesitated about getting another Lodis, but, unfortunately, Lodis doesn't make the same wallet as my faithful old "friend". After lots of research of what Lodis had to offer and what other checkbook wallets were available, I settled on the Audrey Deluxe. Yes, it is larger than I would like and it has taken some adjusting on my part, but I AM adjusting and, so far and surprisingly enough, I really like it! Lodis makes a super high quality wallet and it is worth every penny.