Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 11, 2013
I purchased one of these to keep an eye on a live video feed that I stream on the web. Setup was quick and easy, just wire up the included power cable to a 12 volt power supply, plug in your video feed using an RCA jumper and off you go!

The rear menu buttons allow you to select aspect ratio, brightness, and contrast. The built in 3M adhesive on the base allows you to mount it fast. I turned the mount upside down and have hung the unit under a shelf in my office.

The only downside to this monitor is the very tight viewing angle, but it's not causing a problem where I mounted it. Video looks just fine.

Update: Purchased a second monitor this week, with one more to go for next month. Both monitors are working great, and really make it easier for me to keep an eye on my goats from anywhere in the house!

1 Year Update: Bought a third monitor today for another location on the farm. The first two continue to work great, and all of them are turned on 24/7 I've never had an issue with any of them.
review image
on May 2, 2013
This was bought as a portable video viewer to run a video cable out the door to help with aiming security cameras. It doesn't have to work in direct sun, so that is fine.

It will also be kept at the DVR for quick views instead of having a full-sized monitor. It is fully compatible with the camera supplies and worked great with 60ft of cable. If I try it with a longer run, I can update.
on February 25, 2014
I use this with a small security camera so I'm not sure if the screen stops working sometimes or if it's the camera but for the most part this little screen actually works, and you can't beat the price. One thing that you need to be aware of though is that it doesn't come with any instructions and what you need to know is that... the yellow and white RCA Input plugs are BOTH Video Inputs, the white is not audio. so when i got it, I connected both plugs and couldn't get anything to come on the screen, just when i was about to throw it in the garbage I connected just ONE and bam it worked. There's no way to switch inputs without unplugging everything and reconnecting so if you want to use 2 video inputs you'll have to plug and unplug inorder to switch between them so this screen is best used with a single video signal.
on May 17, 2013
You get what you pay for when it comes to electronics. Every now and then you get something that performs better that the price. However this monitor works well and has a good picture. It feels cheap but then again it was only $22.00. If the function of the devise is what you want then this is a good deal.
on January 9, 2013
nice little monitor , works fine , arrived on time ,
i recommend it if you want to use it on your car or office !
on June 8, 2013
A very good viewer .. Clear picture and good color .. The only problem was that a power supply was needed and added cost to the set up, before usable ... In some cases the power supply would come from car battery ...
on December 7, 2013
I use this LCD screen to see what I'm doing on my drawing board while doing a video of my artwork, as my camera does not have a tilt screen. This is perfect for the job. The price is great as well.
Make sure you plug in a working video signal when you try it on as it would seem that there is no sign of life if there is no video input to it.
on February 3, 2014
It came out of the box all scratched up. I thought it was broken because after plugging it in, the screen would flicker for a moment and you could see "AV1" in the corner then just go black but after playing with it for a while, it looks like that is intended functionality. After successfully attaching it to an AV source, the video showed up just fine. The quality is decent for the price.
on January 2, 2013
This is the second one of these small monitors I've bought and neither of them work. Maybe I am just one in a million and have bad luck. I think I will give up on them and try to find something better.
on June 7, 2014
This versatile little color monitor is used for my portable video shoots on location. It's just what I was looking for with playback and live monitoring. The 2 video inputs gives this TV even more options. I have a small portable 12V DC Battery pack for power and packaged it all in one zipper pouch with a clear plastic window that the monitor slides in. (I removed the mount in back which easily un-snapped.)The monitor has been field tested and used several times on shoots with no issues. I caution to make sure the polarity is correct with the positive and negative power source plug.