- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by SSAA Accessories when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code Y7FHJ7DS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% each on Qualifying items offered by SSAA Accessories when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code 54I4Z5MK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on Qualifying items offered by SSAA Accessories when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code CMFONUET at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Loftus International Halloween Decor: Lifelike 3 1/2" Mouse
|Price:||$5.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$51.84 (91%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Enter Your Model Number
- Above To Make Sure This Fits
- Halloween Decor: Lifelike 3 1/2" Mouse (Sold By 1 Pack Of 5 Items)
- Dollar days Holiday, Seasonal And Party
- Holiday & Seasonal
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
It is also darker in color, almost a brown color. Totally fake looking.
Buy one, leave it someonewere a mouse would be, and just wait for the screams. It never fails...
If you want to pay more and get a super real (and larger) rat, look up "Fat Gray Rat" by Hansa. I have had people step on this one, or pick it up, and still believe it is real. Felt feet, but other then that it is super realistic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Morphologically it is more like a rat than a mouse but at the wrong scale for a rat.Published 17 days ago by Jim Bob
This was part of one of the best pranks I've seen. We had a mouse problem at the office and this fit nicely into a bag of chips. Hilarity ensued.Published 26 days ago by Charlie V
do not like it at all. does not look realistic!
and by the way - item cannot be returned!!
My Manager suggested this for an office prank on my co-worker as we are always messing with each other's cubes when they are out of the office.... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jeffrey Winkler
Teeny mouse. Not very realistic. But it was ok. I guess you get what you pay for!!Published 4 months ago by ShellyP