Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Truck Month Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 5, 2012
An excellent book for total beginners! Written in easy to understand and simple language. Gives you in depth knowledge on the well logging subject. Better than any other logging books that i've used - they are too technical. This surely is a recommend for anybody who wants to understand well logs. I've been in oil industry for 10 years and never seen a simple complied book on logs....internet will gives you probably all the snippets on what you need, but this is a must on your bookshelf :)
on September 3, 2010
This book is better than any other book for beginers. If you're a new geologist at an oil company, this book breaks down complicated material very well. I'd buy this book before any other. It's a must have.
on January 16, 2016
I bought this book when I began my job as a mud logger. It did not have any information that I could use. No useful knowledge helping me with my job. It is a learn-as-you-go job and this book was quickly set aside after a skim.
on July 16, 2013
This book has a lot of good information and little activities to help you understand how to read well logs and why they are read the way they are. Glad I purchased this book. I would recommend this book to anyone who deals or will be dealing with well logs.
on February 11, 2014
Book developed for petroleum borehole logging characterization; very interesting are the logging charts at the end of the book used as example for the the subjects treated along the pages.
on November 25, 2014
Not really a book for mudloggers. It's more like a textbook written about the seismology and not about the drilling process. Somewhat misleading.
on October 4, 2009
This book has some good information but I found it to be more technical than I preferred.