Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 4, 2013
It is very large and roomy. I'm using it for my HTPC. The two included fans are super quiet and still provide good flow. The drive bays are easy to use. I'm not using the front locking door/cover and removed it. My only complaint would be check all the screws and make sure they are tight before you use it. Mine was shipped with loose screws; some fell out in the box.
on December 20, 2012
Good case, very spacious! The case is not going to line up with the 4U boundaries if you get a self style rail system. Also, there is absolutely no instructions. So take your time. The feet are a blessing, yet a curse. You will have to remove them for proper spacing. The back right foot is screwed up into the case and protrudes into the power supply space. While the supply will mount with a free floating manner, I am particular about the supply getting marred up during installation. I bought a felt pad and placed it over the protrusion.
on October 7, 2013
it's just big. very big. i did not pay attention to the size. but few cases take EATX motherboards. This one was more money than I wanted to spend, but I couldn't find anything better. The case is built well, and I would say designed pretty well. It allowed me to pull parts from a 1U server and stick old PCI cards from other computers. Like a sound card, a USB3.0 and firewire. The fans it comes with are a little louder than I would like. But it's a good case if you have a lot of space to put it.
on June 26, 2014
The case is huge. It has a lot of room inside, and seems to be quite sturdy. My only complaint are the no-tool installations for 5.25in and 3.5in drives. I also tested and you can remove a front fan and install 3 5.25 drives vertically in the place of it.
on January 17, 2014
Pros: This is a large case. I like that it has space for 6 120mm fans (3 in the middle, 3 in the front) and 2 80mm fans in the back. There is a lot of drive space in the front.

Cons: The drive mounting is a pain to change hard drives. The space for the 5 1/4 drives are also difficult to change.
Mounting a 5 1/4 drive requires it to mount to specific adapters that don't line up to any of the drives or accessories I use in 5 1/4 drive bays. The reset switch failed after a few days.

I do not recommend this enclosure unless all you plan to do is mount a large motherboard in it and let the drives sit at the bottom of the case with no mounting. I will not be purchasing this case for future server builds. As a matter of fact, I plan to buy a better case to replace this one.

I am an engineer. Looking at the design I see a lot of good things, the size is just what I was looking for. I like all the fan mounts. An E-ATX motherboard fits nicely in the case with cooling fans on both sided.

On the negative side, the drive mounting is poorly thought out. There is room in the front of this case for 9 5-1/4 drive bays, but the mounting makes them all but useless. It will not accept hot-swappable drive bays without drilling new holes and adding spacers. Even using the current 3-1/2 drive mounts are a pain to mount drives in. Also, the switches on the front are very low quality.
on January 15, 2014
I was worried after reading some reviews about it being low quality or cheap feeling. I think it feels solid.
on December 8, 2013
Not bad for the price; cheap, but functional. Two front 120mm fans are very weak and will need replacing if you want sufficient air flow. It's missing the two 80mm fans above the mobo as well.
on December 6, 2013
We've been using these as part of our business. We always use the highest end products and purchase high end items based on Amazon (and other) reviews. We've used this item in one of our client setups and we've found it useful, effective, and affordable. No complaints at all.

Doug Buchan