Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 61% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
|Price:||$27.11 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.88 (55%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place - move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball - your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse B003NR57BY
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Discontinued Bargains||Amazon.com|
|Hardware Interface||radio frequency||usb2.0||usb||radio frequency|
|Sensor Technology||Trackball||Trackball||Information not provided||Laser|
|Battery Description||AA||Information not provided||AA||AA|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
- Thumb-operated trackball and laser sensor for smooth, precise cursor control
- Works anywhere you do—even your sofa
- Powerful 30 ft. wireless range** with tiny leave-in Logitech Unifying receiver
- Up to 18 months of power on a single AA battery*
- Scroll wheel and Back/Forward buttons for easy document and web page navigation
- Enhanced comfort—refines the time-tested shape of the popular Logitech Trackman Wheel
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** Logitech SetPoint™ software is required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
A different kind of comfort and control
Your coffee table. Your favorite chair. Your comfy bed. Now there's no limit to where you can get precise cursor control. This hand-friendly wireless trackball lets you work and play wherever you want. No mouse to move around. No tricky keypad leaving your hand feeling cramped. Just roll the ball with your thumb and click. Precision never felt so comfortable.Download Spec Sheet
- Thumb-controlled trackball stays in one place
- No need to slide around a mouse or move your arm to move your cursor
- Sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long
Plug-and-forget Unifying receiver
- Wireless receiver is so tiny it can stay in your laptop
- Add five more Unifying-compatible devices like a wireless keyboard without multiple receivers filling up your USB ports
Power to spare
- Go for up to 18 months without a battery change
- Uses just one AA battery (included)
- Battery indicator light eliminates surprises
Work and play anywhere
- Get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball
- Works on hard tables, comfy sofas, even your leg
- Compact footprint—great for tight work spaces with limited room to use a mouse
- Advanced Logitech 2.4 GHz for fast data transmission with virtually no delays or dropouts.
- Control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC from up to 30 ft. away**
- Back/Forward buttons: Flip fast through documents, web pages and home theater PC menus
- Scroll wheel: Spin through long documents and web pages
- Programmable buttons: Customize them to help you do common tasks with one touch***
Works with:Windows-based PC:
Which Logitech Trackball Mouse Is Right For You?
|What Do You Get?|
|Wireless: The higher the signal strength, the more reliable the connection|| |
Up to 6 ft. wireless range**
Up to 30 ft. wireless range**
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop and connects multiple Unifying-compatible devices|
|Rubber Side Grips|
|Customizable Buttons for one-touch zoom and more|
|Back/Forward Buttons for quick web page navigation|
|Windows XP, 7, Vista|
Top Customer Reviews
They are slightly smaller than the TrackMan Wheel, but have a much better ergonomic feel. Unlike the Microsoft five button version where the fifth button was placed on the far right and was a bit akward due to the size of the device, the M570 has it right above the perfectly placed back button. Now that I'm using wireless (I avoided the TrackMan wireless due to the lengthy receiver), I'm even more pleased in the home and office environment.
The other reviews for this product are spot on, but to add a few observations:
There was mention of the actual ball of this device being a bit more resistant than the existing Logitech version, but a quick polish with a cotton cloth is the fix. Combined with the new SetPoint software, this is my new favorite input device.
Range is fairly good for the receiver, I have zero latency connected to a back panel USB port a good 3 feet away.
The other cool thing is that the battery compartment has a storage spot for the receiver similar to newer laptop mouse models. Self contained receiver and 500+ days life on one battery (according to the monitoring tool) is good stuff.
If you are a trackball user, you will be amazed. If you are one of the old school trackball users that see the Opticals on Ebay for hundreds of dollars and wish you had one.. buy this instead. This device is superior.
1. To make it 10x more ergonomic, place a wedge with a 30 degree incline under it to make it the most natural wrist angle and keep you from resting any weight on the nerves in your wrist. Experiment with different angles to find the best for you personally. I trimmed a chunk of stiff foam from some laptop packaging material, see the attached photos. This has been a HUGE benefit for my wrists and in combination with other ergonomic tweaks to my setup and regular stretching and soft tissue work has left me pain-free for some time now.
2. You'll need to clean the dust and lint from the rollers and optical sensor under the ball once a week, it takes seconds but will keep the trackball nice and responsive.
This line of trackballs from Logitech is best known for its unique design, employing the thumb for movement and the index/middle finger for clicks. The advantage of this "thumb-ball" design is that former mouse-users do not have to adapt to a different position (thumb for clicking and index/middle finger for moving, as in the case of the Kensington trackballs).
After releasing the renowned TrackMan Wheel Optical (wired), Logitech went further and brought us the wireless version (the TrackMan Wheel Wireless, still available in Amazon). The wireless version suffers from the gigantic size of the receiver, which makes it impractical for laptop/space-constrained computer setups.
After years of protests about the receiver design (see the Logitech forum), Logitech finally decided to upgrade the Trackball and equip it with the unifying receiver. The receiver can connect up to 6 devices at the same time and its miniature size means you can leave it in the USB port of a laptop all the time. Other new features include 2 programmable buttons and a battery indicator to the left of the "left-click" button.
I owned the wired Trackman optical and I felt immediately at home with the M570. There is no noticeable difference in terms of button arrangement and I cannot tell the two by touch alone. The ball was changed to blue, possibly in an attempt to distinguish the M570 from the old Trackman Wheel Wireless.Read more ›
When I did a search for the issue, I saw it was common among several mice in the Logitech line. The button itself is the most basic aspect of a mouse and is problem-free on even the cheapest models from most companies. It's shameful that a $50 (most common street price) mouse from a well established company would be so shoddy. Also, for some reason the mouse isn't even designed in a way that you can unscrew it and take it apart to attempt fixing the issue. I need trackball for my setup, and unfortunately no other company has a wireless trackball mouse like this, so my only option is going back to wired.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this on a recommendation from my chiropractor to alleviate carpal tunnel pain. I used it for about a month, long enough to get used to it and use it comfortably, but in... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Monica Durant
Awesome for a working desk. You dont have to shove things out of the way to use the mouse. Only uses ball to move cursor. Takes a little time to get used to.Published 23 hours ago by Lexie Xiao
I need a portable mouse with my laptop. The one I had is gone. I purchased this one as it is bigger and I don't have to move the mouse, only the ball. Read morePublished 1 day ago by S. D. Welch