1,597 Reviews
 (1,170)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Upgrade for Your Laptop Computer!
Let's just say that I have never been a fan of those goofy touch pads on laptops that are supposed to substitute for a mouse. They are a very poor substitute, to say the least. Though I have always struggled with them, I never thought about trying one of these add-on mouses (or is it MICE?!?), until recently. I started to notice others around the office toting them to...
Published on August 10, 2012 by Dan Huse

3.0 out of 5 stars middle button too multipurposed
I like the size of this mouse: I have what I would call regular sized hands for a male, and it fits perfectly. i also like the solid feeling and portability (there's storage in the mouse itself for the usb stub).

There are two things I don't like about the mouse: the click is annoyingly loud, but more importantly, the middle button also serves as an up and down...
Published on November 17, 2012 by Alex G

‹ Previous | 113 14 15160 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Logitech 910-002974 M325 Wireless Mouse for Web Scrolling - Black (Personal Computers)
defective, returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars I do have two other mice of this type which I am very happy with. This was just a fluke, July 2, 2014
quilter10 (York, Maine United States) - See all my reviews
Appeared defective. Returned. I do have two other mice of this type which I am very happy with. This was just a fluke, I think.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 2, 2014
good mouse, I like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases!, July 2, 2014
Becki (Saint Cloud, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love the freedom of a wireless mouse & this one is so little & cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars Important: Scroll Wheel?!?!, July 1, 2014
The size of this mouse feels a bit small. I'm pretty sure that it is of a standard size and that the smooth round edges give a smaller feel than what I am accustomed to... I love that I can move 'back' and 'forward' through web pages with the scroll wheel... Yet another thing that my former mouse didn't have..

The only thing I find a bit cumbersome is that the wheel is a slick, smooth, free wheeling, wheel. I'm trying to say that when I am scrolling, it doesn't give me much feedback as to how much I am moving without really paying attention to the screen. My former mouse had sort of a 5 degree 'notch' scrolling so you can feel how much you are scrolling. This wheel might as well be a touch sensor (though it is not).

Aside from that, the mouse was easy to connect with the logitech software and was effortless to setup. I might get used to the mouse or I might not.. only time will tell...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
Good quality, works well, size small good for women's hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, June 29, 2014
Dangfurner (Roanoke, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I use it for a recently purchased laptop and works very well. no complaints and would recommend for purchase by others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 28, 2014
S. Mitchell "samintx" (Tyler, TX United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Excellent and what I expected. I like the small antenna because I have two computers side by side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for gaming, June 27, 2014
If you have a laptop like I do, you understand the track pad can be a real pain. This makes everything better, and gets the job done, though I did find the scroll wheel to be a wee bit sensitive, which can interfere with games that make use of the scroll wheel. Other than that, it's fine. I also like the universal receiver that works with other supporting Logitech devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, June 27, 2014
I love this wireless mouse. I use it for my laptop. The piece that fits in the usb is very small and discreet. I don't take it out when I travel. The mouse is not too big and not too small (I have big hands!) and works great with my mac.

‹ Previous | 113 14 15160 | Next ›