4.0 out of 5 stars No real complaints, a good buy.
You cannot beat it for the price. I am far from an expert of webcams, but this thing was easy to setup, the picture is pretty good once you focus it (turn the knob around the lens)... The mic seems a little weak, but I sit kinda far away and it works ok now that I raised the level on it to max. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone, especially webcam beginners. I may...
Published on January 11, 2010 by JalenTigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly plug and play
I just wanted a cheap webcam to connect via Skype to see my new grandson. This seemed to fit the bill. The installation went okay but the video was all distorted with vertical waves and ghosting of my image. I tried all the webcam settings in the software with no luck. I also did a software update at Logitech. No joy. Eventually I contacted Logitech help desk who...
Published on April 3, 2010 by T. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and does what it says., October 12, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
Simple, easy to use, no problems. That's how I would describe the C200. It doesn't try to do things it shouldn't, and it does everything it says it does. Too bad they don't make 'em anymore. Grab 'em while you can the price is a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Webcam C200, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
GOOD PRODUCT HD EASY INSTALATION AND FAST SHIPPING, IF YOU NEED ONE WEBCAM BYE THIS REAL BETTER, IS NO MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH LOGITECH PRODUCTS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
At this price, this camera is awesome. I bought it when it was slightly more expensive as a gift to family overseas. We had to try it out before sending it. It works perfectly and our friends on the other side of the monitor said it gave better picture than our camera which is the logitech pro 9000 (supposedly best). But our other camera is already 3-4 years old and this one is brand new so maybe it performed better because of that reason. I can see that this one blurs you easily when you move too fast, so it is not of the same quality as ours, but for the price it is a great buy. Sound was clear too.By the way, I didn't use the disk it came with, it installed itself within a minute and was ready to use. So it definitely is plug and play if you have a windows 7 computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars logitechwebcam, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
this is one of the best webcams i have bought i would buy from this co. again price was great and arrived on time , clear enough pictuer and very clear mic. i am pleased witth my choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for what it is., March 31, 2012
G. Weber "gw4photo" (Glen Arm, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
I needed a web cam for my mom to use Skype. Win 7 recognized it, loaded the drivers and away we went. Picture quality is about what you would expect for the price. I put it on my Mac and found that I had to go to the Logitech website to download the drivers. Not a big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now you see them, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
Great device for keeping in touch with friends and family. Look forward to using it for a long time. Get one and say hi to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's Looking at You, Kid, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
Finally, I have a webcam. No idea why I didn't purchase than one sooner (other than having to see myself onscreen while Skyping *g*) The Logitech Webcam C200 is very easy to install and use. It's a nifty computer toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, clear picture, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
Cam works great and the picture is amazingly clear. The person I bought it from on Amazon sent it thrown in a box, with no instructions, no packaging and no drivers. I plugged it in and down loaded the drivers online, and it worked fine. I contacted the seller to complain about the poor shipping and packaging and he refunded my money and told me to keep the cam.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., January 4, 2012
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
This is by far one of the worst webcam , I came across. The picture quality is terrible. It's blurry and the person your chatting with can barely see you.. The audi is good I guess , not the best. I wish I could rate this a 0 star , thats how bad the webcam was, but then again , you can't expect HD quality from a cheap webcam.

4.0 out of 5 stars video call, February 22, 2011
This review is from: Logitech Webcam C200 (Personal Computers)
I am very satisfied with this product. The cam is small enough, but yet the quality is very good at a very inexpensive cost. I would definitely refer this on to friends and family.

Logitech Webcam C200