Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Logitech Webcam C200
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2010
You cannot beat it for the price. I am far from an expert of webcams, but this thing was easy to setup, the picture is pretty good once you focus it (turn the knob around the lens)... The mic seems a little weak, but I sit kinda far away and it works ok now that I raised the level on it to max. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone, especially webcam beginners. I may even purchase a couple more for my family members.
on December 26, 2009
I helped my brother setup this camera, it was a snap.. It works great with Skype, the audio quality is excellent. The price cannot be beat.

Not sure what some others expect from a VOIP application, but this works as expected.

30 frames/sec, 640x480 - Works fine.
on April 25, 2010
I bought this webcam to use with Skype to talk to my family in Australia. It does a GREAT job and is perfect for this use. The sound quality is just like talking to someone sitting beside you. The price is right and does the job. Don't expect movie quality...but for talking to people around the world it's all you need.
on April 3, 2010
I just wanted a cheap webcam to connect via Skype to see my new grandson. This seemed to fit the bill. The installation went okay but the video was all distorted with vertical waves and ghosting of my image. I tried all the webcam settings in the software with no luck. I also did a software update at Logitech. No joy. Eventually I contacted Logitech help desk who guided me though some Windows video changes which cured the problem temporarily until I rebooted the PC and then the problem returned. Must be a Win XP thing.
on February 20, 2010
The item was delivered quickly and works great. I would recommend it to anyone using Ubuntu Linux as I have had other web cams that did not work with Linux but did with windows.
on February 8, 2012
Very good quality! Much better than the Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 that I got two years ago. (That one is still for sale for around 30 bucks.) This little Logitech webcam was less than half the price, but seems to be twice the quality of the Microsoft one. It has much better video quality (better colors, clearer picture) and the audio is also quite clear. When I first used this webcam to Skype with my family, their first reaction was, "Whoa! This is a much better picture than usual!"

Additionally, I like that it has motion-sensing capabilities, so if I wanted to know what was going on at home when I'm gone, I could set it to turn on and record when it senses motion. Was very easy to set up.
on February 20, 2010
If you or someone is receiving this product as a gift or for general use, then this product does the trick. Easy to install, VID software is step by step to install and the quality and microphone work just fine if you are using it to chat with family. Taking a picture is good quality. If this is your first time experimenting with video conferencing then use this product first. In expensive to get and as you use it more you realize just what more in quality you want to purchase next. It is very durable and performs just great when using Skype too.
on April 25, 2010
I've had absolutely no problems with this, fits my 23" Asus monitor perfectly, integrates seamlessly with Win7. I'd just like to point out that, apparently when I chat on Skype with others, after the conversation, Skype gives them a message along the lines of: "Wasn't that high quality webcam great? Don't you wish your webcam was as good as that?" I find this hilarious :D I like my "high quality" webcam.
on January 9, 2015
Wife needed a web cam for college, we were disappointed that they don't come with cd, but she found how to get it going on u-tube so it does work fine after all the frustration, of learning how to make it work on Windows 7, I didn't know that it was suppose to be obsolete yet.
on December 29, 2009
Installed on XP with SP3. Plugged it in and let it search for drivers. Found Logitech E2500 drivers and installed. Then update loaded from Logitech site. Works much better in low light than my 5 year old logitech USB web cam.