- Model Number: 980-000402
- Connectivity Technology: wired
- Color: Black
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Display Height: 5 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech Z623 980-000402 200 Watt Speaker System (Black)
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (27%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio
- 200 watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Z623 980-000402 200 Watt Speaker System (Black)
Logitech Speaker System Z313 B002HWRZ2K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||12.25 inches x 17.31 inches x 11.87 inches||9.5 inches x 12 inches x 11.5 inches||7.5 inches x 5.9 inches x 3.1 inches||9.25 inches x 13 inches x 6.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
| Speaker System Z623 |
|•||High-quality THX-certified audio|
|•||200 watts (RMS) of power|
|•||Plug-and-play inputs for iPod, game consoles and more|
|•||Easy two-satellite setup and powerful 130 watts subwoofer|
|•||On-speaker volume and bass controls|
|Logitech Speaker System Z623 |
Gaming Made More Real
|Package Contents ||Works with |
Which Logitech Speakers Are Right For You?
|2.1 Stereo Speakers + Subwoofer||5.1 Surround Sound System|
|Logitech Speaker System Z313||Logitech Speaker System Z523||Logitech Speaker System Z623||Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506||Logitech Z-5500 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System|
|What Do You Get?||Rich bass and stereo sound in a compact design||Powerful 360-degree sound with deep bass||Powerful THX-certified audio quality||5.1 surround sound with inputs for up to 4 audio sources||Powerful THX-certified audio with studio quality Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound|
|Key Audio Features|
|Power (total RMS)||25 watts||40 watts||200 watts||75 watts||505 watts|
|THX-certified for studio-quality sound|
|Inputs for computer, music, movie and game devices||1||3||3||4||6|
|Ported subwoofer for deep bass||4-inchdriver||4-inch driver||7-inch driver||10-inch driver||10-inch long throw|
|Wall-mountable satellite speakers|
|Type||Wired control pod||On-speaker||On-speaker||On-speaker||Wireless remote + digital controller with LCD display for audio control of 6 devices|
|Functions controlled||Volume, power||Volume, bass, power||Volume, bass||Volume, bass, power||Volume, bass, mute, surround sound settings, power|
|Windows XP, 7,Vista|
|Mac OS X|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:22 Mins|
Overall, the Logitech's stack up very well with the Audiobytes which cost significantly more at $530. The Logitech soundstage is very good, but not ridiculously expansive like the Audiobytes. The Logitech's musical quality is excellent although slightly harsher than the silky smooth Audiobytes. Voice clarity is great on both systems. Both do a good job with high, mid, and low range frequencies. The subwoofers are similar in that they complement rather than shake the walls. Even though the Audiobytes sound better, any differences between the 2 systems are subtle, and I wouldn't lose much switching to the Logitech's. In short, I am extremely impressed with the Logitech's and would be happy using them permanently.
Direct comparison to the Soundsticks reveals Logitech as clearly superior. The Soundsticks simply sound small compared to the Logitech's. The strength of the Soundsticks is high-end clarity and this is matched by the Logitech's. Frequency balance is significantly better with the Logitech's because the Soundsticks lack midrange. The Soundsticks' sub is a little more boomy than the Logitech but both work well. Since both speaker sets cost the same, the Logitech's are the obvious choice.
The build quality of the Logitech's is very good. The satellites are solidly constructed with nice heft. Control knobs are big and easy to use.Read more ›
+ Bass is truly clean and powerful
+ Great highs and mids as well
+ No buzzing, humming, crackling noises
+ On-speaker bass and volume controls w/ aux and headphones
- Speaker wires alittle short. Maybe 2 feet more would of been nice.
- More expensive than the z-2300
Overall for music lovers and gamers, this set is a great investment.
I have just completed an extensive battery of tests on the Z623, using both subjective and objective methods. For the listening tests I used a number of audio sources (high bit rate MP3) ranging from dance music heavy with bass notes to vocals. For the measurement portion I used a signal generator and a sound level meter. The sound level from each of the sources, the subwoofer, the port, and the satellite speakers was added together mathematically. I am including the plot of the response as a user image.
First the aesthetics and user friendliness of the system. The power cord comes into the woofer box, then a thick heavy control/signal cable goes to the right speaker and a thin signal only cable goes to the left speaker. Since the cables are permanently attached to the speakers, it would have made sense to make them a bit longer than the 6ft each that they are. Of course with the control cable being > .25" thick, it would have ben somewhat unwieldy to move around. Both the woofer box and the satellite speakers are a subdued black industrial design with the speakers having prominent bolting to make them look real heavy duty. While the box is a straight lines only cube, the satellites also feature smooth organic lines all around. The controls located on the right speaker are smooth, power button activation is light but you still have to hold the speaker to keep it from tipping over. The bass level knob has a detent in the center of travel, which indeed proved to be an optimum position to balance the highs and the lows.Read more ›
Below are my positive and negative evaluations of the Logitech Z623 speaker system.
- The subwoofer is huge, and provides a nice, rich, bass sound. I am amazed at the loudness and clarity of the bass.
- The speakers may seem little, but they produce a big and rich sound, with very little vibration or feedback.
- The overall sound quality and clarity is impressive. When I listened to my favorite songs, I heard sounds and instruments I had never heard before. Watching videos with these speakers has opened up an entirely new (and great) listening experience!
- To test the unit's power, I turned the volume on full blast (with the computer volume turned on full as well) and the sound was pretty much flawless. I didn't hear any rattling or feedback. These speakers are pretty loud, and definitely loud enough for what I need.
- The cords are a little short, but not too short as to be annoying.
- The unit is large (the entire set weighs about 22 lbs). This means that moving the speakers and subwoofer is a little inconvenient. I am used to moving speakers around with my laptop. I really can't do this with these speakers.
Overall, this is a great speaker system, and I am glad I upgraded from the cheap speakers. Until now, I didn't know what I was missing using cheaper speakers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
needed new ones for yrs... just moved into new condo an setup my MEGA RIG over the weekend...
they sound great...
So far I am thoroughly impressed with this system! I read reviews before making my mind up and these do not dissapoint. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Molly
These are powerful. They sound soooooo good! I got them for Fallout 4, but honestly they make me want to just sit at my computer and listen to music because they sound SO good. Read morePublished 1 day ago by afoxscreamitout
In order to manipulate the controls you have to get up and go over to where the speaker is.
I have one set for my computer and one for my TV... Great sound and controls... Excellent bass, mids and highs!!Published 2 days ago by Howard Fruchtman
Perfect. The separation is truly amazing. Very impressive speakers. I couldn't be more pleased.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer