- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 967553-0403
- Color: Black
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3000 Laser (967553-0403)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cordless keyboard and laser mouse
- One-touch media buttons control music and video playback
- Two-handed navigation controls let you scroll and zoom easily
- Laser mouse features tilt wheel for unbeatable control
- Hassle-free set-up and enhanced security features
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- World-class comfort featuring a Zero-Degree Tilt keyboard design.
- Powerful two-handed navigation allows your hands to work together for more efficient computing.
- Logitech Media Life software brings your music, photos and videos together in a single interface.
- LED battery status indicators let you know when it's time to recharge. Sophisticated battery management technologies mean that your batteries will last up to 6 months. The keyboard and mouse both include convenient LED battery level indicators that give approximately ten days notice before your batteries need charging.
- PC with Pentium processor or compatible
- Windows 98, 2000, ME or XP (XP required for Logitech® Media Life software)
- CD-ROM drive
- 1 USB port or 2 PS/2 ports
- Logitech® MX 3000 cordless keyboard
- Logitech® MX 600 cordless laser mouse
- USB / PS/2 RF receiver with 3 LEDs
- Detachable palm rest
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- CD with software, comfort guidelines and Help Center
- Logitech® Media Life software
- Quick Start Guide
- USB to PS/2 adapter
- Five-year limited warranty
Top Customer Reviews
This is not a Bluetooth so RF receiver is surely bigger than thumb-drive size, yet stylish design with 3 LEDs indicating cap lock, num lock and F-keys enhancement feature. Size of the receiver is not a big matter, you won't tend to carry laptop and keyboard around the house all the time anyway. Range?? I found that key board works best up to 4 feet before it fades at 5 feet. Mouse seems to work very well up to 8 feet before curser jumps around. But with this little laptop, 2 feet is far enough to see the screen. If you are not hooking the laptop up with on-the-wall huge plasma screen, you won't need farther range anyway.
Nice, quiet, very solid build, plus `through holes' which implies that you could spill some coffee in and it will drain down its back. So many buttons with useful default shortcuts like zoom, scroll, side scroll, messenger, full-feature media control and many more. Don't like it? Reassign the function or disable it. Media control also works with freeware like WinAmp too. This is cool. Secured connection encrypts your data, this give you worry-free. I never have problem of echoing characters or lose control of the keys so far. Sleep mode does NOT delay the keyboard at all.
Nice MX600! It uses invisible infrared instead of red light but with the invisible intensity, you shouldn't look into its image sensor anyway. Mouse has about 20secs sleep timeout. There is less than half a second lag before it is reactivated. 60% of the time that scroll wheel can't reactivate it after a sleep.Read more ›
- Very nice, quiet, big keys. The keyboard has a great feeling to it.
- Nice big delete key and no insert key!
- Lots of media keys.
- Volume dial moves volume in very small increments.
- Very noticeable keyboard lag when I type quickly, which is only about 80wpm. This might be a problem for me eventually. For other owners who don't believe me, just mash your keyboard very quickly and suddenly stop. You'll see characters continue to appear after you stop.
- Backspace key is noticeably farther away than my old Logitech Elite keyboard. I have to stretch a bit to reach it.
- Arrow keys are slightly lower the rest of the keys.
- All of these issues may cause problems for touch typists.
- Feels just as accurate as any of the other Logitech wireless mice that I've owned over the past couple of years.
- Lots of buttons to use.
- Supposedly has great battery life and no need to constantly charge or swap batteries.
- The design is different from the MX-700, G5, G7 series of mice. The mouse provides less support at the base of my palm and thumb. Basically, only my fingers are resting on the mouse, the rest of my hand is arched above the mouse.
- The back of the mouse doesn't have any feet or skates so the mouse will tip backwards slightly when I pull back on the mouse.
Conclusion: As I finish up this review, I think I'm going to return this set to Amazon once again. The keyboard lagged as I typed out this review. The mouse wasn't very comfortable to use. It's definitely not performing up to my standards.
I haven't had any problems with the cursor jumping around or hiding (like some other reviewers), but those problems sound like software issues more than they do hardware defects.
I've also had no problem with the wireless range or connectivity, but you should note that these issues are highly dependent on your exact situation. Wireless interference can come from any number of sources, and a wirless combo may seem horrible in one location but work perfectly at another. My last combo was a Logitech MX300 that was almost non-functional in my office, but worked much better when I brought it to my house. The proximity to other wireless products will affect the reception of any wireless combo. If you experience problems with the wireless connectivity, you might try repositioning the receiver as far away as possible from the CPU and monitor. Otherwise, you might have to try a few keyboard mouse combos before you find one that works.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not have an issue with it. I would recommend it to anyone that did not have bluetooth on their computer.Published on July 28, 2013 by Lone Wolf CD
I have an older KVM switch and this works great. It replaced a Windows keyboard and mouse that died. Great service.Published on March 24, 2012 by Gary Good
I have had this keyboard for the last seven years. I have typed thousands of hours on it, I am a web developer so it gets heavy use, it has been nothing but amazing. Read morePublished on March 2, 2012 by Matt
Arrived quickly and packaged very well. Would recommend this seller. Because it was an older keyboard, mouse and receiver I did not expect it to be in as good condition as it... Read morePublished on December 23, 2011 by ben wade
Works great, the only thing is that it chews through batteries very quickly. Even when not in use, you will find that your batteries are being drained. Read morePublished on August 8, 2011 by Eric Dubb
Ok so i have had this set for a while and I am usually too lazy to write reviews. This set has been just as frustrating as the last 2 sets from Logitech i have owned. Read morePublished on May 11, 2010 by Amazon Customer
nice comfy, wireless keyboard n mouse.
easy to use. it was nice deal for the price!
I have been using this to write papers and just do general computer stuff for the past few months and have had no problems whatsoever. The battery life isn't bad. Read morePublished on March 2, 2010 by Edge You Cater