4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use. Love it!
Published on December 28, 2007 by A. Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy this product
Published on October 6, 2007 by B. Bolt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy this product, October 6, 2007
This review is from: Logitech Cordless Headset for PC & Mobile Phones (Personal Computers)
Logitech should have postponed they're release on this product. I've had it for a week now and it only worked on the first day. After you recharge the headset (which only lasts for 7 hours when used with ventrillo or teamspeak) it auto disconnects from the receiver and will NOT reconnect. I visited Logitech's forums and have encountered several other customers complaining of the same problem. The product is flawed right now, so I would not recommend buying it at this time. If/when it gets fixed, i'll update my review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, November 2, 2007
Angela N. Earl (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I was like others very excited when I bought this product. It arrived and after trying to get it to work for two days I am returning it. This was for work use and even our IT guy couldn't get it up and running. Waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, February 8, 2008
I purchased this product and was very excited about receiving it, but it does not work on the computer and Logitec Support couldn't help me. They actually suggested I get a different computer! Works great on cell phone as a bluetooth device but forget the computer and Logitec for support. **I had to come back and edit this review...after some almost giving up on this product I did something that no one should do and tapped the hesdset on to the reciever and guess what it started working. I have not been able to get to work as my main mic on the computer yet..but will keep posting progress, lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Troubleshooting Connection Was an Issue!, January 4, 2008
I had the same problem as another person where it worked the first day but not after that. I had to hold down the power button on the headset until it flashed red and blue and the button on the receiver until it was red and blue and then they reconnected. This is a very handy product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use. Love it!, December 28, 2007
I've had this for 3 months now. I use Y! Messenger voice, and got a phone with bluetooth capability. I was looking for something that I can use for both my cell phone and Y!Messenger voice on my PC. And was excited to find this. This product is easy to use and I haven't any problems with it. I primarily use it when I'm out of the house and turn it off and leave it in the car when I return home. It is sooo helpful to use this while driving and out running errands. I just wish that there were a car charger for this item. Though I bought it to use it for both my phone and PC, I haven't used it on my PC...yet. But in the meantime, it works great for my needs. Comfortable to wear, button(s) are easily accessible with one hand and I can hear my friends clearly and they say they can hear me fine no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Vista 64 except in Skype, February 21, 2009
I purchased two of these (silly me) to use with Ventrilo and other chat software. It turns out that the headset ONLY works if you are using the software that comes with it, which is extremely basic and mostly meant to be used with programs like Skype. It also DOES NOT work with Vista 64-bit, except in Skype.

The technical support person at Logitech was wonderful and very helpful, but there is no fix for this and does not appear to be one on the way.

I ended up purchasing a Bluetooth adapter for my PC, and using the Bluetooth headset (Jawbone) I use with my phone. Worked like a charm and cost $20.

If you're running Vista 64, you may want to consider that option instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech cordless headset, February 21, 2010
I've not used this item with my laptop, but the purpose for a cordless headset with a cell phone has been very successful. It is not as comfortable as the one I previously owned, quality is same, product is made as well as any small item of the like. I wouldn't drop it often. Setting up was with ease.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall this is a good product, January 30, 2010
The ease of use and comfort of the product is better than I expected. Sound quality is good. The only feedback I've heard was there was an echo for the person I was talking to. I turn the volume down, which reduced the echo, but made it a little difficult to hear when there's ambient noice. I would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmm, October 30, 2009
I bought this product for skype applications and on first attempt after installation software was not able to make it work. I called Logitech and they were unable to as well. They suggested I had a defective unit. The company I purchased from graciously sent another device and I was able to reinstall the software and utilize with ease using the Skype application. I was very pleased. Additionally, the device could be used as a bluetooth headset for my cell (which was much easier to hook up and worked fine). The problem came when I tried to use for my skype application last nite. I shut off the phone, as directed, intiated skype and made a call that did not work (yes I checked all the audio settings). I am perplexed. I will explore whether my laptop's bluetooth fuction is the culprit. At this point, I wish I would've paid 20 bucks more for the other headset I was considering. The verdict is still out but feeling a bit frustrated, B

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, September 29, 2009
Ok, I also had to chime in with these one liner reviews like "bad bluetooth, no go well" and stuff.

I've owned this one and the last generation (which I thought was better).

Here are the pros:

- Great sound (receive and transmit). People can't tell I'm on a headset which almost never happens with any other product.
- Noise canceling actually really works great! Works so well, sounds passable to the called party on the highway with the windows sunroof open
- Easy simple controls

CONS:
- Not comfortable for long periods of time. I could never get it to feel comfortable
- Looses link to phone occasionally and you have to turn it on and off again to rediscover. It seems to do this more near the end of the battery charge, but does it full charge too.
- Ear loop eventually breaks

The generation before this was even more uncomfortable, but sounded even better. That one wasn't as poorly constructed and would have lasted a while longer but I lost it. It also suffered from drop outs.

I would not use this for computer usage..there are other products more suited for that. It is clearly meant to be a cellular device, don't know why they are marketing it any other way.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›