5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Keyboard mouse combo
Original plan was to purchase a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, after reviews and specs I realized I wasn't a huge fan of any of the options. I reformed my plan to purchase a new keyboard and use an old mouse, well after looking around at various sites I found this combo to be the best.

Keyboard is standard layout and fairly low profile. Feels good to type...
Published on January 12, 2011 by Josef Stephens

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard feels crappy, mouse is ok
Published on May 25, 2011 by David Zhang

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Keyboard mouse combo, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo (Personal Computers)

Keyboard is standard layout and fairly low profile. Feels good to type on and has worked great for gaming so far. Mouse is a standard 2 button and wheel optical mouse works well as well.

Only down side I can see is that the cable seems to be a bit light gauge and may affect the life expectancy of the keyboard or mouse, however if you don't have animals that may eat the cable and if you plan to plug this into an office set up and never remove it I am sure it wont affect its longevity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard with no useless fluff, August 6, 2010
Love the keyboard for its classic design. No more useless fluff like copy and paste buttons, playback buttons, browser... email buttons etc.
The keys are at the right size and shape, no more irregular over sized or shrunk keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap OK Works, but I like it a lot., February 9, 2011
I've tried many keyboards and mice. I needed a cheap USB combination. This one works but the keyboard is of the cheaper variety. The wires also are of the thinner type I'd think over years not as sturdy if pulled on it.
The length of the cords is good, just their thinness. I've seen this on laptop mice where the wire broke it's connection being pulled too much.
If I had to do it again I would go for Kensington which I think is a definite step up in quality. The mouse also is cheap, the wheel is noisy and rattles.
The reason is that the keyboard and mouse are the main human interface, what you're touching ALL DAY, so why not spend an extra $5.00 for a better quality for something you'll be using every day for years? Alternatively, you do get used to just about any keyboard and mouse that works! Anyway, get this combo for <$20.00. But I'd recommend Kensington. Why has Logitech been making such cheap stuff? Their headphones are also real cheap, quality and price.
UPDATE: Now I like it a lot for the price so I changed my Rating to 5 star. It is easy to use and smooth so I am overlooking the thin cable. The cables are long so that is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, January 15, 2011
If you just need a quick keyboard/mouse combo for a computer build or for anyone who needs it and don't need all the fancy options other keyboards or mice may offer then I find this to be an excellently priced and quality product. Granted its not going to be the best in the world but for the price it works wonderfully. Its a nice simple solution. The keys feel fine it can be propped at an angle and the mouse feels fine on either the left or right hand.Not much else to say on this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard feels crappy, mouse is ok, May 25, 2011
The keys on the keyboard have a mushy, cheap feel to them. It's unsatisfying to type. I have a different Logitech keyboard that I bought from Newegg for $12 or so a few years ago, and it feels much nicer to type on even though they look similar on the surface. One plus about this keyboard is that it has the standard F keys and the insert/home/etc keys are in the right place, unlike those newfangled keyboards that are all screwed up. The only problem with the layout is the Esc key is shifted to the right 0.5", i.e. it's not left-aligned with ~, Tab, Caps Lock.

The mouse is a standard 2 button + wheel mouse. It works fine and at that price I don't have any complaints about it though it does feel a bit light and flimsy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality., July 21, 2012
Second day I used it, and I was NOT rough, one of the legs broke off and because the tab also broke, couldn't be reused - except with super glue. Pretty irritating - and they could have made the legs better for very little additional cost. The keyboard function is okay, however. I guess for the price, it's not bad, but I guarantee you, the legs will break off eventually.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros & Cons, March 15, 2011
Pros - Affordable, Comfortable Keyboard, Great for work replacement
Cons - Noisy mouse wheel (clicking) and mouse weight (a little light)

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech is my go to for keyboard/mice combos for a reason, July 30, 2013
You really can't beat this package for the money. It's not going to blow your socks off while you're typing, but it works perfectly and definitely gets the job done.

Seems durable enough, and have had other Logitech products last me far longer than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars A NEW Mouse and Keyboard for ME!, December 19, 2014
Anne Wingate (Salt Lake City) - See all my reviews
I honestly do not remember whether I was given this to review, or whether I bought it, though I think I bought it. My old keyboard and mouse were totally worn out; even my techie said so. This set came at a very reasonable price--yes, I did buy it, and it was somewhere between $15 and $17. Can you think of a better use for that dribble of money than replacing items you use for hours every day? I can't.

My husband told me to leave it alone and get the techie over to install it. I explained plug and play to him, and then went and installed it. I had it up and running within five minutes, and most of that was spent trying to find out where the keyboard was plugged in. Then we asked our techie whether it was legal to throw the old keyboard and mouse away, as he had warned us that some parts of a computer may not be legally thrown away. He said, "Go ahead." So I put it on top of the trash can, and when my husband took out the trash he had the joy of throwing away the dead keyboard and mouse. I haven't named the new mouse yet. Let's see--Speedy? It is. But so is the keyboard, and my fingers still haven't learned the difference between board and goard. But that doesn't matter. I have a guaranteed ten million keystrokes to learn in.

If your computer and/or mouse are getting slower by the second, don't hesitate. Go and buy this combo. You'll be very glad you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 18, 2011
It was cheap and still had quality. at the store a mouse and keyboard is 50 dollars no lower. but i saved money and the business was good.

Logitech Desktop MK120 Mouse and keyboard Combo