Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset for enhanced performance gameplay. Get into the game with high quality stereo sound with noise cancelling boom microphone
It's easy to be passionate about winning, but at Logitech, our passion is in the science that makes winning possible. We build precise gaming instruments. We advance technology so gamers can reach new levels of speed, precision, reliability and comfort. Science is our philosophy, our methodology for studying, testing, and advancing gamers' experience—in the lab and in the game.
Learn more about Logitech G science.
Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Your sound advantage
Games aren’t just about graphics. Sound completes the picture. These made-for-gaming headphones deliver high quality stereo sound to keep you immersed in the action from start to finish. And the lightweight design feels so comfortable, you might even forget you’re wearing a headset.
Game-quality stereo sound
- Powerful 40mm neodymium drivers deliver clear, rich sound
- Detailed soundstage
- Made for gaming: A pin drop, a bomb blast—hear it all
Folding, noise-cancelling mic
- Reduces distracting background noise
- Easy to rotate to best position for clearest voice pick up—or out of the way when you are not talking
Performance-sport cloth earcup pads
- Soft earcup covers designed to keep your ears comfortable, even after hours of gaming
- Breathable performance-sport cloth helps reduce heat and moisture build up during intense sessions
- Durable, washable covers slip off for easy cleaning
On-cable sound controls
- Easy-to-use volume dial and mute switch
- Keeps controls close at hand for quick and precise sound adjustments
- Extra-long cable lets you position controls right where you want them for quick access
- Slim and light for maximum combat comfort
- A lighter, balanced assembly gives you a natural and stable fit
Flexible swivel earcups
- Adjust up to 90 degrees for a personalized fit that sits flush on your ears
- Swivels flat to protect earcups when you’re not wearing them
What's in the box?
- User documentation
What you need:
- Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
- 3.5mm headset and speaker inputs
- Driver: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 50-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0V, 2.2K Ohm
Which Logitech Gaming Headset Is Right For You?
Check Out Other Logitech Gaming Gear
Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard
The G19s Gaming Keyboard features a GamePanel LCD screen and 12 programmable G-keys to take your game to higher levels with advanced technology to light your way forward.
Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Lightning fast and whisper quiet with responsive, tactile keys, this keyboard keeps your ears in the game and undistracted by your keyboard. Stay focused even when playing in low light, with adjustable dual-zone backlighting.
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
The Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard offers 18 programmable G-keys while the GamePanel LCD screen gives a view of vital stats. The G510s has everything you need for a clear advantage.
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
With the report rate of a wired gaming mouse, you won’t believe the G700s is not plugged in. Perform complex macros to complete every quest with 13 programmable buttons.