|Item model number||910-002864|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 3.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 3.7 x 8.3 inches|
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, Black
|Price:||$45.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.00 (43%)|
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons: Includes unique 12-button thumb panel designed for quick, no-look navigation
- G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every button
- Built for comfort: Sculpted shape and tuned buttons reduce click fatigue during marathon multiplayer sessions
- Total personalization: Set it up your way with customizable thumb panel lighting colors, DPI levels or button assignments
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
For complete control in your favorite MMOs
With 20 buttons, the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is the most customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for mastering your favorite MMOs. Whether you're out to burn down the boss or are in the heat of a PVP battle, this mouse gives you new power to execute every action with lightning-fast accuracy.
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons
- Intuitive thumb panel design eliminates misclicks
- G-shift doubles button functions
- Sculpted, supportive shape reduces hand fatigue
- Customizable lighting effects and colors
- Onboard memory stores three game profiles
- Gaming-grade laser sensor tracks up to 8200 dpi
- 1 millisecond USB report rate executes your actions instantly without lag
- Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
20 MMO-tuned buttons
Put every action at your fingertips with three primary buttons, 12 thumb buttons, a clickable scroll wheel that tilts, plus DPI and profile switching. They’re all pre-configured for optimal MMO use right out of the box – no drivers required.
Dual-dish thumb panel
Put immediate access to all 12 primary MMO skills under your thumb. The dual-dish design was developed with input from leading MMO game developers. Two carefully positioned sets of six buttons help reduce action timings and minimize misclicks.
G-shift and DPI shift
Use the G-Shift button to instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every other button. Set up to five DPI levels per profile and shift between them with the press of a button—great for precision sniping.
Locate keys in any room with custom backlit keys. Assign any of 16 million colors to each profile, profile mode, and mode style in the same game. You can tell, without looking down, which mode you’re in to ensure your setup is optimized.
The three memory profiles are stored onboard so you can access all of your button, tracking, and lighting color information on any computer with no software required. Want to customize the default settings? Want access to more intricate macro and scripting capabilities than the onboard macros can provide? Download the optional Logitech Gaming Software and tweak your settings to perfection*. (*Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems.)
Comfortably shaped to go the distance
The G600 is sculpted to support your hand through hours of raiding.
Every button is tuned to reduce click fatigue without accidental actuations.
Experience high-precision laser tracking up to 8200 dpi. With primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks each and an ultra-durable braided USB cable, the G600 is built to last.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for optional configuration software download, available at logitech.com/support-downloads/software
- Buttons (Left / Right / Third): 20 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
- Weight: 133 grams (without cable)
- Dimensions: 118mm x 75mm x 41mm
- Cable length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
*Measured on popular cloth and plastic gaming mouse pads. Specifications may vary depending on surface.
**Measured on a wood veneer desk. Specifications may vary depending on surface.
What’s in the box:
- User Documentation
- Resolution: 50 - 8200 dots per inch (dpi)
- Image processing: 11.25 megapixels/second
- Max. acceleration: 25G1
- Max. speed: up to 160 inches (4.06 meters)/second.*
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second.
- Sleep mode: disabled
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: .09 µ (k)**
- Static coefficient of friction: .14 µ (s)**
- Total weight: 133 grams
- Cord: 15 grams
|Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse||Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse||Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse||Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse||Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse|
|What do you get?||Great value and control for MOBA/RTS games||World’s fastest FPS gaming mouse||Performance Edition MOBA gaming mouse||Fully customizable lighting, surface, weight and balance tuning for FPS games||Complete control in your favorite MMOs|
|Connection: full-speed USB corded||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sensor||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||High-definition optical||Laser|
|Maximum resolution with on-the-fly DPI shifting||4,000 dpi||4,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||12,000 dpi||8,200 dpi|
|System support||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac OS X 10.8.x or later||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Mac OS X 10.6.x or later|
Top Customer Reviews
- After about 1.5 years I'm having the double click issue. I did a manual repair (bending the spring back) that worked for a few months; but now it is back.
- I've enjoyed this mouse enough, and there is nothing new in the space, so I'll be picking up a second to replace it.
So I have the Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse and now this Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, Black (910-002864). How do they compare?
Short version, they are equal mice.
- Pick the Naga if you use the 7-12 keys often in fast high pitched game play.
- - You can reach them faster as you have the muscle memory to hit the right and there is nothing in your way.
- Pick the G600 if you don't use them that often.
- - You can reach them faster as you don't have the muscle memory and the 2nd set of grooves makes it so you don't hesitate before clicking them.
- They are both the same size with one slight exception, the Naga you place your ring finger next to the mouse and use it as part of your 'grip'.
- The place your finger is on is extended on the G600 to be an actual button your finger rests on.
- THIS is the major 'comfort' difference between the two mice and where I see a lot of complaints.
- For the first hour, I was constantly hitting this key as on my Naga I was use to using this finger as part of my grip.
- After retraining the muscles a little, this is no longer an issue for me and I now have an extra key to actually use.Read more ›
So far this thing is everything my Naga was not. Although there's no weight adjustment, the weight is perfect in my opinion. The size fits my hand perfectly. The light up keys on the side are very cool (I keep it in rainbow mode). 8200 DPI is just Godly.
I do not use the onboard memory option as it causes a cursor jump issue in the current Firmware revision. Also the GShift key cannot be pressed at the same time as the Right Click button. This is no problem however as I use the Mode Change button to switch profiles on the fly and bound the G-Shift to a 2nd Right Mouse click in Windows/FPS Games and use it as a Self Cast modifier in MMORPGs (SWTOR!)
Logitech has a few bugs to iron out with these, but damn are they great mice!
- Great Weight, Naga wasn't heavy enough.
- Size is perfect for people who think the Naga to be too small
- No Double-Click bug or worn out mouse buttons within < 6 months. ( I'm looking at you Razer! )
- Really cool customizable colors on side buttons
- Acceleration options automatically mirror Windows settings, no need to mirror them manually to avoid cursor twitching.
- 8200 DPI is insane!
- Braided Cable
- Reasonable Price for a AAA Gaming Mouse
- Profile system is really well done
- Different LED color profiles for different mode shifts!
- Mouse wheel tilts left/right ( I hated my Naga not having this feature!Read more ›
|Length: 4:15 Mins|
To see a larger version of this video, go to youtube and search for Adam's Reviews Logitech G600.
That said, the mouse is simply too wide for me. I prefer to have my ring finger perched against the side of my mouse, as I did with the G700. Unfortunately, Logitech chose to put an extra button in that spot and widen the mouse. As a result, since I tend to use a hybrid claw/palm grip, I am forced to flatten my hand to touch the keys properly, which I found uncomfortable. I just couldn't get used to it. Nor could I get used to the lack of a thumb rest, as exists on the G700, since your thumb is now arched to touch one of the side keys.
If you are trying to decide between this and the Naga, though, the design of the G600 is significantly better for no-look button presses. As others have said, the buttons on the side cradle your thumb in one of two rows of six buttons so there is absolutely no doubt where your thumb is at all times. The rear set of six does seem superfluous, to some degree, since touching them requires either an extremely dexterous thumb, or the ability to move your hand back and forth to reach the keys, which in high-speed circumstances would prove difficult.
Overall, though, it is still a high, high-quality product and perhaps the best mouse on the market to have so many keys. I did send mine back, though, and I am just settling in with the G500 by Logitech which seems to be a much superior fit for me. Yes, it has fewer buttons, but being the keybind freak I am I doubt it will affect my ability to play games like WOW and GW2.
Best of luck to those trying this mouse.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic mouse for gaming. I initially purchased this for playing MMOs as the thumb buttons make life easier. It's now my main mouse and I use it for all types of games. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Robert Harvey
Got this for my husband because he does a lot of gaming. He enjoys it and uses it everyday.Published 1 day ago by Kelly Smith
My son is pleased with it, but is now having problems with it, so basically doesn't last much over a year.Published 1 day ago by mrsbrucken
This is the best mouse I've ever owned. I've had one for about a year and I just purchased a second on to keep with my laptop since my Razer Naga Molten died. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I LOVE this mouse. It's uber comfortable and fits super well in my large hand. Thumb buttons are very easy to get used to, especially the first 6( G15 to G20 take some more... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love this mouse! My dps has gone up. I have had no tracking issues what so ever. the Logitech gaming software I already have for my G15 controls the mouse as well. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Kyle Roethle
If you want to use this mouse, be aware of several things.
1) The software has to be downloaded online. Read more