Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote with Customizable Touch Screen and Closed Cabinet RF Control - Black (915-000201)
|Price:||$271.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$28.16 (9%)|
- Closed-cabinet RF control: Controls up to 15 devices, even game consoles and devices hidden behind cabinet doors and walls
- Harmony App: Supplements the remote to turn household smartphones and tablets into personal entertainment controllers
- One-touch Activity control: Tap an Activity on the color touch screen, like "Watch A Movie", and all the right devices power on to the right settings
- Powerful customization: Easily create one-touch Activities, reorder buttons, set up to 50 Favorite channel icons and more
- Works with over 270,000 devices: Controls cable TV, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips hue, Xbox One, PS3 and TV-connected PC or Mac. Please refer User Manual before use.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Logitech Harmony Ultimate
RETHINK YOUR REMOTE. WE DID. Meet Harmony Ultimate, the most powerful Harmony remote. It redefines ultimate control over your entertainment system—including game consoles and devices behind closed cabinet doors. One simple tap of the touch screen adjusts your entire home entertainment system so you can switch between movies, game consoles, favorite TV stations and music without fumbling with multiple remotes or button presses. Customize it the way you enjoy your entertainment. It has the power and intelligence to do what you demand.
RF control of devices inside closed cabinets and behind walls | Controls up to 15 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips hue, Xbox One, PS3 and TV-connected PC or Mac | Harmony App turns household smartphones into powerful personal remotes | Intuitive tap-and-swipe color touch screen | Powerful customization, including 50 Favorite channel icons*, creating one-touch activities and reordering buttons | Illuminated buttons for easy entertainment navigation in the dark | Haptic feedback: A gentle vibration lets you know when the remote receives a command from the touch screen, so there’s no need to look down | Recharging station included | Works with over 270,000 devices | Easy online setup | (*Channel availability subject to your local service provider. )
Harmony Hub turns RF signals from the remote into IR or Bluetooth commands your devices can understand and can’t see—behind closed cabinet doors or walls. Control up to 15 devices including your Xbox One, Wii, or PS3, plus your Internet subscription services, like Netflix or Hulu. Harmony supports 270,000 devices from 6,000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow. Just connect your remote to Harmony’s regularly updated online device database to download commands for new devices.
Controls Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV or Phillips hue
Control your Sonos* with Harmony App to play, pause, change volume or launch your Sonos Favorites. Control Philips hue lights** by integrating lighting control into your Harmony activities like Listen to Music, Play a Game or Watch a Movie. Imagine starting a Watch TV activity and your hue lights automatically dim to your favorite accent lighting settings. You can control Amazon Fire TV, too. Just launch the Harmony App, add Fire TV, and create a Watch Fire TV Activity. (*Sonos music player sold separately. **Phillips hue lights sold separately. Online setup required. )
Find your content faster
Now you can avoid frustrating on-TV keyboards. Use your smartphone/tablet keyboard or speech recognition capability with the Harmony App to find your content faster on Apple TV, Roku or Amazon FireTV. Also works with Windows PC and Macs.
Harmony App for smartphone or tablet
Supplement the remote with touch screen gestures and personalized settings via Harmony mobile app. The Harmony App for iPhone or Android turns a smartphone or tablet into a personal entertainment controller. Everyone in the house can have their own set of custom gestures and favorite channels right at their fingertips.
Easy guided online setup
Simply connect the remote to your computer, go to MyHarmony. com, and download the commands for your devices—without having to enter endless equipment codes. Live customer support is ready to help if you need it.
The color touch screen gives you the power to access your entertainment the way you want. Tap an Activity like “Watch a Movie” and the right devices power on to the right settings. Easily customize your remote by creating Activities, re-ordering buttons, and choosing up to 50 Favorite channel icons* . (*Channel availability subject to your local service provider. )
Top Customer Reviews
1) The removal of the number buttons to make the Harmony Ultimate a more convenient size was a good move. The on-screen numbers are easy to find, when they are needed.
2) Overall, the size of the Harmony Ultimate is convenient and comfortable.
3) Most of my settings were successfully imported from one of my Harmony One settings, so that saved me some time during set-up.
4) Having a dedicated button for the DVR and for the four colored buttons is a great addition.
5) The remote comes with a "hub" and a pair of "IR blasters", which one could place in a cabinet to control concealed electronics. That's nice, I suppose.
Unfortunately, there are quite a few things that make the Harmony Ultimate a bad fit for my living room experience.
1) The location of the play-stop-forward-reverse buttons to above the screen makes using the Harmony Ultimate more awkward than using the Harmony One, even though the Harmony One is significantly larger. Using the play-stop-forward-reverse buttons on the Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote can be done one-handed. On the Harmony Ultimate it requires awkwardly shifting the position of the hand, or using two hands. This is a significant step backward in usability. However, what's worse is....Read more ›
Within a few hours I had setup all of my devices and stored the remotes in a box in the closet. Everything was great for a few days. Then I started to notice some quirks. The devices were not turning on or off when I expected them to. Volume controls were not working as anticipated. After I got used to the new remote I realized I needed to refine my setup and reprogram some of the device sequences and re-assign buttons.
A week alter and another few hours of updating the remote, testing, updating the remote, testing, things seemed to be working much better. I did not take my old remotes out of their box for almost a month. Then weird things started to happen. I would click the TiVo event on the remote and the Wii U would power on at full volume. I would go to watch the Blu Ray DVD and the TV would not turn on. I checked-and-rechecked the script sequence and it was correct. After hours of research I found a post in the Logitech forums about doing a hard reset of the remote and the hub. It did the trick. Everything started working again. For a while.
Up until last week the remote continued to have these odd quirks. I've been on Logitech support forums, had several email conversations, and have completely reset and re-programmed the remote at least 4 times since December.Read more ›
I had already held its non-rf cousin in a retail store and loved the look and feel of the device. Unfortunately, I have a very low key look in my living room and as such, all of my devices are out of line of sight for regular universal remotes.
I'll note a few points about how I feel this thing shines:
1. Appearance/physical. This remote is downright sexy. The touchscreen is bright and responsive. The old harmony 900 required a bit of a "push" on the screen to get things to activate. While I don't believe this remote have a capacitve screen, it certainty feels that way. It's not much different than a smartphone's touch screen to give a better description. The haptic feedback is a welcomed change from the 900. The 900 just had an audible beep. The "swipe" through screens are nice. They function well enough to be useful. If you are used to "feeling" for your buttons, this remote will take some getting used to. You are obligated to look down at the screen to make a selection (changing channels for instance). As I said before, the feel of this thing in hand is just right. It fits perfectly into my hand and feels very comfortable. It's weight feels "just right."
2. Software. I think it is interesting that logitech's newer remotes force you to setup online as opposed to through their own program. I guess this is better cause it doesn't matter what computer you are doing it from. The setup (for me) was a breeze. I was able to transfer all content from my 900 to this remote in a few easy steps. One draw back in this process? I had to start a new "Account" and then migrate in my settings.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have been around computers, remotes etc for a long time, this was not easy to set up. It took quite a bit of tweaking and one total reset. Read morePublished 3 days ago by AKApostal
We are enjoying a great deal - takes a while to get all of the ins and outs, but we are getting there.Published 15 days ago by Nina L. Cearlock
So I never, never ever write reviews. This remote is awesome. Have to make an exception. I bought is to replace an older version of logitech universal remote. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Abby O.
I have had it for a month or so and I really like it. I have it running my TV, AMP, Roku, DVD player. Just press one button and it turns on everything needed. Read morePublished 19 days ago by William M Gonzalez
I'm torn on this one. Once everything is set up, it is really nice to have one button to turn everything on and off. However, that's the ONLY thing I use it for. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Thomas
WHAT A PILE OF JUNK. I PREVIOUSLY OWNED A HARMONY ONE FOR 5 YEARS AND LOVED IT. I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS ULTIMATE PIECE OF JUNK SINCE BUYING IT 2 YEARS AGO. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Steve B
Product works perfectly sent exactly as described. Super Happy with purchase!Published 1 month ago by David Nunez