Rethink your remote. We did. Logitech Harmony Touch is an advanced universal remote control for your home entertainment system with an intuitive touch screen and channel icons display.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Harmony Touch
This is not a remote.
Harmony Touch is a one-touch wonder that’s redefining ultimate control over your home entertainment. Now you can instantly access whatever you want to watch, hear or play with a tap of a touch screen. To learn more about Harmony remotes, click here >.
Intuitive color touch screen
- Fluid, one-touch1 interaction with a vibrant, color touch screen
- Smoothly swipe and scroll to your favorite entertainment options—TV channels, movies, games, Organize and re-order icons, buttons, activities, settings and more the way you like them, right on the remote music—all with one touch
- New onscreen programmable gestures so you can skip, pause and access other commands more quickly
Number pad access on touch screen
- Versatile touch screen doubles as a bright number pad
- Fewer traditional buttons clears the way for greater comfort and style
Personalize your device
- 50 easy-to-customize channel icons—watch your favorite channels instantly with a simple tap2
- Simply select your channel icons from a list on MyHarmony.com and save them to your remote
- Create more unique favorite icons using your own, personalized images
- Organize and re-order icons, buttons, activities, settings and more the way you like them, right on the remote
Power within easy reach
- Rechargeable—no battery hassles
- Charging station keeps Harmony Touch charged, ready and always in reach
Simple, yet advanced
- New on-screen swipe gestures, like volume up/down, skip and pause (all customizable) make it simpler to access immediate control
- Includes advanced features, like sequences (or macros) to create the shortcuts you desire
- Adjust time delays directly on the remote control to ensure all your devices have the time to change settings
One controls all
- Your instant remote control consolidator—controls up to 15 devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Works with virtually any device—compatible with over 225,000 devices from 5,000 brands
- Future proof—online library makes it easy to update your remote with new devices and commands
Back-lit buttons for convenient navigation
- Bright illumination—easy to navigate your entertainment, even in the dark
- Low-profile, sculpted buttons are easier to find and press while creating a sleek look
- Streamlined button layout—no mechanical number pad for a clean, elegant design that's also easier to use
Easy guided online setup
- Simply connect the remote to your PC or Mac computer, go to MyHarmony.com, and download full commands for your devices
- No need to enter endless equipment codes into your remote
- Live customer support is ready to help if you need it
- Easy shortcut setup for current owners of Harmony One
1 After initial online setup.
2 Remote screen images are for illustrative purposes. Channel availability subject to your local service provider.
What's in the box?
- Remote control (with built-in battery)
- Charging station
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- User documentation
What you need
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
Intel-based Mac computer
Which Harmony Remote Is Right For You?
| ||Control that's bright and brilliant ||One-touch advanced customized control||Turns your smartphone into a Harmony remote||Advanced control of game consoles and hidden devices|
|Color touch screen remote with advanced customization5|| || |
|Rechargeable with included charging station|| || |
|Turn your smartphone into a Harmony remote1|| || |
|Control devices behind cabinet doors and walls|| || |
|Control Wii, PS3 and Xbox360 gaming consoles||Xbox360||Xbox360|
|One-touch control for multiple activities|
|Help button so you're never stuck||On smart device|
|Online setup for remote with PC or Mac (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Intel-based Mac OS X 10.5 or later)||Optional mobile setup (see 'What you need')|
|Live setup support if you hit a snag|
|How many devices can it control?||5||15||8||15|
5. After initial online setup.