- Save 50% on CLOSE OUT KILLER PRICE ON Complete Home Theater Cleaning Kit CD/DVD/Cassette/VCR when you purchase $5.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by D.R. Worth and Sons. Enter code J5MMD8JQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Logitech Harmony Touch Universal Remote with Color Touchscreen - Black (915-000198) [Discontinued by Manufacturer]
|Price:||$129.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$120.60 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Intuitive color touch screen: Access all your entertainment options, like Watch TV or Listen to Music , with one touch
- Customizable channel icons: Set up to 50 favorite channels on the touch screen, change channels with one simple tap, and organize them the way you want right on the remote
- Sleek, streamlined design: Sculpted, ergonomic shape and uncluttered back-lit button layout for easy navigation even in the dark
- Recharging station: Keeps your remote charged, ready and always in reach
- Universal control of up to 15 devices: Works with 5,000+ brands and 225,000+ devices, including ones you add tomorrow
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Harmony Touch
This is not a remote.
Harmony Touch is a one-touch wonder that’s redefining ultimate control over your home entertainment. Now you can instantly access whatever you want to watch, hear or play with a tap of a touch screen. To learn more about Harmony remotes, click here >.
Intuitive color touch screen
- Fluid, one-touch1 interaction with a vibrant, color touch screen
- Smoothly swipe and scroll to your favorite entertainment options—TV channels, movies, games, Organize and re-order icons, buttons, activities, settings and more the way you like them, right on the remote music—all with one touch
- New onscreen programmable gestures so you can skip, pause and access other commands more quickly
Number pad access on touch screen
- Versatile touch screen doubles as a bright number pad
- Fewer traditional buttons clears the way for greater comfort and style
Personalize your device
- 50 easy-to-customize channel icons—watch your favorite channels instantly with a simple tap2
- Simply select your channel icons from a list on MyHarmony.com and save them to your remote
- Create more unique favorite icons using your own, personalized images
- Organize and re-order icons, buttons, activities, settings and more the way you like them, right on the remote
Power within easy reach
- Rechargeable—no battery hassles
- Charging station keeps Harmony Touch charged, ready and always in reach
Simple, yet advanced
- New on-screen swipe gestures, like volume up/down, skip and pause (all customizable) make it simpler to access immediate control
- Includes advanced features, like sequences (or macros) to create the shortcuts you desire
- Adjust time delays directly on the remote control to ensure all your devices have the time to change settings
One controls all
- Your instant remote control consolidator—controls up to 15 devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Works with virtually any device—compatible with over 225,000 devices from 5,000 brands
- Future proof—online library makes it easy to update your remote with new devices and commands
Back-lit buttons for convenient navigation
- Bright illumination—easy to navigate your entertainment, even in the dark
- Low-profile, sculpted buttons are easier to find and press while creating a sleek look
- Streamlined button layout—no mechanical number pad for a clean, elegant design that's also easier to use
Easy guided online setup
- Simply connect the remote to your PC or Mac computer, go to MyHarmony.com, and download full commands for your devices
- No need to enter endless equipment codes into your remote
- Live customer support is ready to help if you need it
- Easy shortcut setup for current owners of Harmony One
1 After initial online setup.
2 Remote screen images are for illustrative purposes. Channel availability subject to your local service provider.
What's in the box?
- Remote control (with built-in battery)
- Charging station
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- User documentation
What you needWindows-based PC
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Internet access
Which Harmony Remote Is Right For You?
|Control that's bright and brilliant||One-touch advanced customized control||Turns your smartphone into a Harmony remote||Advanced control of game consoles and hidden devices|
|Color touch screen remote with advanced customization5|
|Rechargeable with included charging station|
|Turn your smartphone into a Harmony remote1|
|Control devices behind cabinet doors and walls|
|Control Wii, PS3 and Xbox360 gaming consoles||Xbox360||Xbox360|
|One-touch control for multiple activities|
|Help button so you're never stuck||On smart device|
|Online setup for remote with PC or Mac (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Intel-based Mac OS X 10.5 or later)||Optional mobile setup (see 'What you need')|
|Live setup support if you hit a snag|
|How many devices can it control?||5||15||8||15|
5. After initial online setup.
Style Name: New
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 9:59 Mins|
Why you want a truly universal remote like this is that you can get rid of 4-5 remotes laying all over your couch or end table, and make it easy to just "watch a DVD" without having to use 3-4 different remotes to turn each on and set all the inputs correctly.Read more ›
The significantly less expensive Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote is a far more useful remote for me than the Touch, because it puts my most used buttons under my fingers where I can operate things by feel - particularly the play, pause, skip ahead (skip commercials), skip back, fast forward and rewind buttons.
With the Touch, SOME of those buttons are at the very top, not within finger reach when the remote is held with the otherwise very comfortable curved back in one's palm.
But, get real: if you watch TV on a DVR - you are using the 'skip ahead' button all the time to skip commercials, right? On the Touch, that function is in a scrolling list on the touch screen. Not only do you have to touch the screen once to wake it up (no motion sensor wake-up like other Harmony remotes) - but you then have to actually look at the screen to be careful you touch exactly the desired command... if you're lucky enough to have the screen with that command displayed and don't have to go through menus to get it to show up.
I could write pages about how poorly designed this Harmony Touch is, but I doubt if anyone wants to read it, so:
Good: if you have an existing Harmony remote, the MyHarmony web site transfers all of the functions from that remote to the Touch.Read more ›
Pros: Remote works flawlessly with my HDTV, receiver, set top Box, & Blu Ray DVD system. Solid construction. Buttons have a quality feel. Fast transmission of commands, especially compared with my old 880. Charging station takes minimal space and works well with the remote. Display is clear and touch screen works well - gestures work better than I expected. Setup through the PC-based application is much more convenient and less confusing that the older one I used with my Harmony 880. Editing channels and other setup data from the PC or remote is easy is easy, but...see below.
Cons: PC setup application copied only two devices from the five that were on my old 880. Had to add the others manually, which is easy. Left out Verizon FIOS as a cable tv provider in Washington, DC, so I had to set up favorite channels manually. - How could they commit such an obvious error? Also, where are the icons for use with manual channel setup? The "national" channels have icons, but had to search the internet for icons for the rest. Am I missing something? (Thank you, iconharmony.com.). Mini USB cable connectors are difficult to insert into the remote or the charger, but I expect this to be an infrequent activity.
Like other reviews of touchscreen remotes, I was concerned about missing the "find a button by feel" aspect of my Harmony 880 (lots of physical buttons). However, the Touch remote is so well-organized and user-friendly, that I can see I am not going to miss this.
All-in-all a very good remote. If it weren't for the less-than-perfect setup software, I would have given it five stars.
November 12, 2012 Additional comment.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
BRILLIANT. Ive had a few remotes before but this is the best. It took me 2 minutes to enter all my model numbers for my components in all my rooms. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Spiffy
This is the perfect remote for me and the wife. Was extremely easy to set up.Published 1 day ago by sharkgirl86
This Harmony is one of two models that I own and this one sits on the throne! It took a few weeks for me to really get to know this control even though I am fairly technical and... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Raleigh man
So nice to be able to put away other multiple remotes and just use this one.Published 3 days ago by Coy Kersey
Solid remote. Replacing a Harmony 550 that I've used for a decade. Also own a Harmony One which is great. Read morePublished 4 days ago by C. Proulx
This product is awesome. For anyone with 3+ remotes in your life, you should consider buying.Published 7 days ago by Damian D.