Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System with Night Vision
The complete indoor video security system you can set up yourself—now with wide-angle night vision.
Get peace of mind in a box. The Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System comes with everything you need to help protect what's important to you—a smart HD camera with wide-angle night vision, powerful Windows and Mac software, a free remote viewing account, and simple plug-and-play installation without new wiring. Plus, you can easily expand your system to as many as six cameras—indoors and out. Learn more
Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master Systemfor Windows and Mac
Computer, tablet and smartphone sold separately
- Included 2 GB microSD card stores up to a week of recorded video3
- Record video, even when your computer is turned off
- Recordings are automatically backed up to your computer when it is connected to your network
- Only records motion-triggered events—store months of audio and video with as little as 20GB of hard drive space
- Swap in a larger microSD card (up to 32 GB, sold separately) for even more on-camera recording time
3. One week of storage on 2 GB card is based on the amount of motion and audio captured/recorded for typical home location (front door, back door, etc.).
Powerful Logitech Alert Commander software for total control
- Easily set-up and configure your video security system and watch/record/back up video with your Windows or Mac computer
- Set and reconfigure alerts and motions zones anytime you need
- Tilt the camera, zoom in or pan around digitally to zero in on what's happening
- See live video feeds and review what's been recorded on all of your cameras
Versatile mounting options
- Place your camera where you want—on a ceiling, desk, shelf or a window looking in
- Easy installation with mounts and hardware included
- Install up to 6 indoor or outdoor cameras4, in any combination or location
4. All Logitech Alert cameras are 48V PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) compatible.
Watch what’s happening while you work
Pop-out windows (on Mac only) make it easy to monitor one or more cameras while you surf the web, respond to email or check your Facebook page.
1. Delivery of live video from your cameras to the Web or a mobile device is a free service provided by Logitech. To view live video from the Web, you need a computer with high-speed Internet service and a compatible web browser.
To view live video from a mobile device, a compatible BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Android device is required in addition to the appropriate Logitech Alert Web or Mobile Viewer App.
Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G data access is required. Data charges from your provider may apply.
What you need
A Windows or Mac based computer is required for installation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or higher
- Minimum: 2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM
- Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor with at least 2 GB RAM
- 1 Mbps or greater Internet upload speed (2 Mbps is recommended)
- Available Ethernet port on your home network
Setup requires a high-speed Internet connection.
Remote viewing requires an Internet browser that supports Adobe Flash Player v10.2 or later (free download)