Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech Speaker System Z313
|Price:||$38.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.11 (22%)|
- The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls.
- You can fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts).
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat.
- With its easy setup, just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer into your computer. That's it.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Speaker System Z313
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||9.25 inches x 13 inches x 6.5 inches||9.5 inches x 12 inches x 11.5 inches||11.9 inches x 11.3 inches x 9.04 inches||12.25 inches x 17.31 inches x 11.87 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Say goodbye to tinny computer speakers and dull sound. With the Logitech Speaker System Z313, it's easy to have the big listening experience you've been missing. The convenient control pod puts volume control at your fingertips. 25 watts (RMS) of power fills your room with dynamically rich and balanced music. The compact subwoofer fits in tight spaces, like under your desk, producing deep bass you can feel. And setup is a snap. Just connect the system to your computer and you're done.
|The easy choice for a room-filling sound experience |
Your computer isn't just a computer. It's also your music, movie and gaming center. But when you want the full sound experience, built-in computer speakers just don't cut it. That's where the Logitech Speaker System Z313 comes in. Twin satellite speakers and a compact subwoofer make it easy to bring your music and entertainment to life. You have plenty of power to fill your room with clean, rich sound—and a handy control pod to turn up the volume the moment the music moves you. From crisp high notes and warm mid-tones to deep, thumping bass, you'll never miss a beat, note or nuance. Just plug it in, kick back and enjoy big, balanced audio.
Convenient control pod with headphone jack for easy volume and listening control
25 watts of powerful, crystal-clear sound
Compact subwoofer delivers deep bass in a small space
Easy setup, right out of the box
Enhance your listening experience with great Logitech products.
What's In The BoxPackage Contents
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:25 Mins|
And now, for the story:
My previous set of speakers started to sound a tad tinny, so it was time to replace them. (JBL Duet, (60-20000Hz frequency range).
I went to a big box store to get a good listen at available models.
I should let you know: Standing around and pointing your ear at 7 different speaker sets WILL draw the attention of any number of blue-shirted floorwalkers... unless they sell bionic ears or want me to go out on a date with them, they cannot help.
After 45 minutes of sampling various models, I came to a few conclusions:
* Buy from amazon.com when possible. I'll explain why in a moment.
* The Klipsch Promedia 2.1 model, at $150, had the BEST sound quality (at 31-20000Hz and well-sized speakers, that is incontrovertible), and whose volume could be ramped up to deafen everybody in the store. I mean, that's 200W - even if 135 of which is devoted to the subwoofer. Of course, people living in apartments would not appreciate a big subwoofer vibrating from a unit at the opposite end of the complex (oh, this subwoofer has POWER), and user reviews for this company, about product longevity and particularly build quality, turned me off.
* The Insignia NS-PCS41, at $60, were actually very good (48-20000Hz frequency). This set even includes a separate volume control for the subwoofer. The problem is, despite being a listed product with their website claiming every store in the metro area carried them, no store location actually had them in stock.Read more ›
One thing that is clear to me is that this speaker system is meant to be placed in one spot and not meant to be moved from unit to unit. I only did so to test what others were grumbling about what they claimed was crummy sound. This it not so. It is simply meant to be placed permanently for use with one device. You will need to set it up for optimum placement for the best sounds. Placing the speakers in the wrong areas or incorrectly will not produce the best sounds. Buzzing feedback can be heard occasionally due to the connection if it was plugged in poorly or is too near a power source and this can be corrected easily.
The (non adjustable) treble and bass are just right for me because I live in a quiet neighborhood. The sound is crisp, clear, and has just the right amount of bass. It just needs to be set up in one spot for use with one device. I truly enjoy the sound that this unit provides especially due to the fairly small size. THIS IS NOT A PARTY SPEAKER SYSTEM so don't expect one.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful sound. I really like the volume control pod (also a headphone jack and on/off switch).Published 3 hours ago by Miroslaw Banas
Great sound for the price. I have two sets, one my wife uses on her computer and the other I use in the garage to listen to music when working out there.Published 9 hours ago by Anthony
Works well enough until the slightest tap on the control pod makes the right speaker go out. Apparently I have a defective model.Published 11 hours ago by Sheila Duckett
As long as you understand these are not going to blow you away in terms of full range sound, they are perfect for those who want louder sound for their computers, phones etc. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by I Am the One who Reviews
I am happy. Finally got a set of speakers that pack a punch. I had a previous set that was broken. Finally was able to get around to buying replacements. These are good. Read morePublished 2 days ago by DFarquharson
I love the sound on these speakers. Again, as noted in other reviews where I'm talking about technology, I don't know jack about all the in-depth specifications. Read morePublished 2 days ago by D.S. Hart
I bought these on September 30, 2014. When I installed them, the bass cabinet hummed. I eventually got used to it and they worked out okay. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Joe Aakre