Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Put it in remote and place on charger. Be sure to clean the contacts on both the charger and the back of the remote.
Dec 5, 2013 by Big Dave
votes
I just installed it in the unit when I received it, and it charged as normal. Did not do anything special.
Dec 5, 2013 by chuck
votes
Which Harmony model do you have? It works for the Harmony One that I put it in. Battery life increased by days when I put the new battery in.
Sep 28, 2013 by Jeff Dix
votes
I responded to this in detail some months back. There are dozens of comments online. You should know I have the Harmony One, but the specifics of this battery pertain. They are not legitimate Logitech batteries and we had a miserable experience. Long post here http://www.amazon.com/review/R3P8J704QQZ9Z0/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B003TX2N14 I suggest you just bite the bullet (it's an expensive remote) and order from Logitech.
24 days ago by Holly Mckinzie Beene
votes
It is probably swollen. Mine was and it was very hard it remove.i used a needle nosed plites and gently wiggled it out. Hope this helps.
26 days ago by e-gadgetguy
votes
From what you describe, I would say that replacing the battery may very well solve your problem. Check the little battery style icon in the upper right corner of the display. If it shows red or possibly only a single green block after you have had it on the charger, then your battery is likely weak or failing. If it indicates that your battery is fully charged by displaying all green blocks, you may then have some other problem. Either way, a new battery is relatively inexpensive and would be well worth a try to fix your problem.
Jun 28, 2014 by ELinNM
votes
I don't know for sure. It fits the 800 and has the same voltage. I would compare the specs and if they're the same, then it ought to work.
Dec 30, 2013 by T. J. Friedman
votes
How to clean contacts Dec 29, 2013
I've always used a good pencil eraser to wipe down the contacts and clear away any debris
Dec 29, 2013 by gregory l pelfrey
votes
Yes, have not had any issues with it.
Nov 23, 2013 by David Shelton
votes
Sorry, no.
Nov 18, 2013 by Niking
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers