Questions & Answers
Logitech M305 Wireless Mouse (Silver)
by Logitech
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,725)
$32.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
The newer version of the M305 mouse can pair with the Unifying receiver, although it comes with a nano receiver. It has the Unifying logo on the underside of the mouse, but not on any of the packaging. Look for a 2011 copyright on the bottom of the package; the older 2009 version is not compatible with the Unifying receiver.
Oct 15, 2011 by Chris
votes
3 5/8"long, 2 "wide, 1 1/4" high
Jul 7, 2013 by Richard McCracken
vote
Yes, I have Windows 8 and just upgraded to 8.1 and it still works fine.
Nov 1, 2013 by Reader
vote
Yes definitely. I have a MacBook Pro and it works great with it, but I don't use it when I'm playing COD4 multiplayer as it interferes with the connection to the wireless router in gaming mode. But I love all the features it offers me. So my friend, go for it you won't regret it.
Feb 2, 2013 by Andy Jack
votes
call customer support for a one time free replacement!
Oct 11, 2011 by K. Mardakhayev
votes
Turn it bottom up. Then look for a square depression in the plastic bottom. Look real close in good light and you will see an symbol that shows what direction to push and slide to open the compartment for the battery.
Oct 25, 2014 by Paul L. Worden
votes
i just made that mistake. only certain new logitech peripheries are designed to use the new "unifying" receiver. I have a keyboard that came with the unifying receiver (the unifying receiver has a little orange logo on it that the other logitech receivers lack). I assumed I could just buy any mouse to couple with it. I receive the mouse today and sure enough, it requires the separate receiver that it came with. Luckily you can find a list of Logitech devices that work on the unifying USB receiver scheme here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000433301. The previous reviewer is incorrect that you have to buy a mouse and keyboard coupled together. You can buy a number of devices working on one receiver as long as they are certified to work on the unified brand.
Nov 5, 2011 by Gordon Conaway
votes
Yes you can. I bought one for my Mac and works great.
Jun 12, 2013 by vano
votes
If your Mac has a USB port, then it is for a Mac also.
Dec 5, 2013 by KEN
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers