|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse (910-004337)
|Price:||$77.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.04 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Unique thumb wheel: For horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
- Easy connections for multiple computers: Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Easy switching between computers with the touch of the button
- Tracks virtually anywhere - even on glass: The Dark field Laser sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and high-gloss surfaces (4mm minimum thickness)
- Advanced power management: Up to 40 days of power on single charge. You can get enough power for a full day of usage in only 4 minutes, with no downtime while recharging. ( Battery life may vary based on user and computer conditions)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse (910-004337)
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse B003NR57BY
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Hardware Interface||usb2.0||radio frequency||radio frequency||usb3.0|
|Battery Description||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)||Information not provided||AA||AA|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
A precision instrument for masters of their craft
Logitech’s flagship mouse is designed to provide the ultimate experience for power users and masters of their craft who want to get more done, more efficiently. MX Master offers advanced features and a stunning design, optimized for Windows and Mac. Enjoy ultimate comfort, control, precision and customization.
The perfectly crafted, hand-sculpted shape* of this comfort mouse is contoured to support your hand and wrist in a natural position. Well-positioned buttons and wheels enable fine-motion control and a fluid experience.
*Mouse mold manufactured from an original hand sculpted design.
**Advanced features require software installation, download available at logitech website.
***Based on six-hour daily office use. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Comfortable contoured shape
- Smart speed-adaptive scroll wheel
- Unique thumb wheel for horizontal navigation and advanced gestures**
- Dual connectivity via Logitech Unifying receiver or via Bluetooth Smart technology
- Easy-Switch: pair up to 3 computers and easily switch between them
- Darkfield Laser Sensor tracks flawlessly anywhere, even on glass
- Rechargeable battery with up to 40 days power on a single charge.*** Fast charging.
Smart speed-adaptive scroll wheel and unique thumb wheel
The speed-adaptive scroll wheel automatically shifts between scrolling modes in response to your touch. Click-to-click mode is ideal for precise, ratcheted motion. In hyper-fast mode the wheel spins freely so you can you fly through long documents and web pages. The thumb wheel adds easy horizontal navigation and advanced gestures. Install Logitech Options to extend thumb wheel capabilities, such as invert scrolling direction, reproduce touch-based gesture, navigate tabbed content, switch apps, and much more.** Combine the wheel with gestures for even more control.
Advanced precision and power
Logitech’s high-precision Darkfield Laser sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, even on glass**** and high-gloss surfaces. The rechargeable battery gives you up to 40 days of power on a single charge***. Charging is quick and easy. With the included USB charging cable you get a full day of power in only four minutes.
****4 millimeter minimum thickness.
Simple, versatile wireless connections
Connect the mouse to as many as three Windows or Mac computers—using either the included tiny Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology. Either way, you can switch between computers with just one touch of an Easy-Switch button on the bottom of the mouse.
Virtually limitless customization
Install Logitech Options software to experience the full range of possibilities of this advanced mouse. You can reassign buttons or even set them up to turn pages, switch applications or perform other frequently used functions**. Now also with app-specific options, MX Master allows you to program buttons to perform a specific task in one application and a different task in another application.
- USB port and/or Bluetooth Smart enabled device
- USB port: Windows 7, Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Bluetooth Smart: Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Internet connection for software download.
What’s in the box?
- Logitech MX Master wireless mouse
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- Micro-USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:30 Mins|
First, I do think that this is a worthy successor to the Revolution, though some things have changed. There aren't any major drawbacks in just ~24 hours of use (mostly doing web development, general browsing, on both a PC and Mac). I'm going to update this review as I use the mouse more, but here are my first reactions.
- The mouse is slightly larger than the Revolution, about the same width but slightly taller. This is fine and it's been comfortable to use coming from the MX. The contoured edges are a nice touch and don't give me a 'sweaty hand' like other contoured mice have in the past.
- The ratchet scroll / free spin scroll wheel is the single most sought after feature of this mouse, and it has a toggle button where the Revo's (useless) search button used to be. I will almost never use the ratchet click because I've gotten so used to the free spinning wheel and can't find any use for a slower scroll now that I've been using free spin for half a decade. This can also be controlled via software, so you can set it to free spin as all times and re-assign that button if you'd like. The horizontal scrolling on the scroll wheel (tilting it left/right) has been removed from the Revo. It's been replaces with another function (see 2 paragraphs down).
- Which brings me to the software called "Logitech Options" which is much improved.Read more ›
|Length: 5:13 Mins|
This is a review for the MKBHD YouTube channel.
1. Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel. This is a GAME CHANGER. Fly through long PDF files. I upgraded from a G700 (never used any of the hardcore gaming features but appreciated the multitude of hotkeys). That mouse also had the hyperfast scroll and click-to-click scroll which all Logitech users are familiar with. However, those were two separate modes. Meanwhile, the MX Master intelligently switches between modes depending on how much force you put on it without the need for manually-shifting. (There’s zero need for the included mode switch button because you will ALWAYS want to have it on adaptive mode.) This is an incredibly welcome improvement and works very intuitively.
2. Bluetooth Connectivity. In today’s world of disappearing USB ports, a Bluetooth mouse can help to free up what would otherwise be a dedicated Unifying Receiver USB port. I’m talking to you, 2015 Macbook. This is possibly the best Bluetooth enabled mouse on the market. (To clarify, it ALSO works with Unifying Receivers.)
3. Gesture Button. This is a hidden button under where your thumb would rest.Read more ›
Although I'm not a gamer, I've always used gaming mice as they tend to be higher quality and provide more function. I use the computer heavily for my work (3D CAD) so having a high quality mouse is important to me. I've used many brands in the past including Razer, Steelseries, Mionix, etc. but have always gone back to Logitech for their combination of function, ergonomics, style, and customer service. That's not to say they are perfect, but they tend to get closer than the competition.
This mouse will be replacing the Logitech G700s/G602 that I was using. IMO, the G700 (My G700s replaced this) I had was my perfect mouse except for the major flaw of battery life. Since I got sick of replacing the battery almost daily (with rechargeables) I figured it was time to upgrade to something with a better battery life. This review compares this new replacement with my experience with the G700s.
- Looks good. I do prefer the original all black G700 (same as the G700s but without the tacky graphics) as my favorite mouse design, but this one comes very close.
- Battery life: although I haven't had a chance to go through a single cycle yet, but it is already better than the G700s. If it comes anywhere close to stated battery life, it will be a huge improvement.
- Speed adaptive scroll wheel. Genius. Having it change automatically from ratcheting to hyper scroll is awesome.
- Second scroll wheel. Another great feature and I'm surprised more competitors don't put this in. I noticed that some people have noted the buttons next to the scroll wheel as hard to reach, but I have not found this to be a problem.
- Gestures. This is great.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very good configuration software comes with the mouse. surprised. RecommendedPublished 5 hours ago by Xueguang
This mouse didn't work well for me. I do not recommend it for smaller sized hands. It was too long for me based on where Logitech designers intend for the user to place his thumb... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Joe D.
We loved this mouse. But in December of 2015 Microsoft Update broke Windows 10 and the Intel chip set USB drivers, the most used USB drivers on the planet, not some rare USB chip. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Tatyana
First off, didn't purchase this from Amazon but well worth reviewing here.
I have an M705 that has served me well and still does. This is a great successor. Read more
I am using this on my 2016 Early Macbook Pro. Hands-down the best mouse I've ever owned and prefer this mouse over the magic mouse. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mitch
Thought I would replace my 8 year old Logitech MX revolution with the MX Master - big mistake! In my opinion, the MX Master is junk compared to the MX Revolution. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Corrine Anderson
Best mouse I've ever had except for the other one I have too. Can connect to three different computers/tablets/etc using either Bluetooth and/or Logitech's OneTouch dongle. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jonny