|Item model number||920-006385|
|Item Weight||4.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 19.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.5 x 19.8 x 1.39 inches|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-006385)
|Price:||$133.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$46.00 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- World's fastest RGB mechanical gaming keyboard: Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with up to 25 percent faster actuation
- Customizable RGB illumination: Personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors
- Arx Control App and smartphone dock: Instantly access in-game data on your smartphone or tablet without interrupting the game
- 9 programmable G-keys: Create custom game macros to execute complex commands with lightning speed and accuracy
- Dedicated media controls: One-touch control panel for quick access to play, pause, mute, volume and skip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-006385)
Logitech G105 920-003371 Gaming Keyboard B00BBUCCKO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ARF Tech||Quick N' Easy Buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Cherry MX Brown||Black||Cherry MX Red, Red LED|
|Item Weight||4.6 pounds||4.8 pounds||2.82 pounds||4.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech G910 Orion Spark
The world’s fastest RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Game at a new level of speed and customization. Orion Spark revolutionizes RGB gaming keyboards. Exclusive new Romer-G mechanical switches deliver up to 25% faster actuation—so you can execute every command as fast as you press the keys.
Intelligent RGB Illumination
Customize lighting for individual keys and games with your pick of 16 million different colors. Take your maneuvers from fast to lightning fast by assigning custom game macros to 9 programmable G-keys.
Mobile Display (or Arx Control)
Keep on top of critical in-game data with the keyboard’s Arx Control app and docking station for your smartphone or tablet. Orion Spark redefines gaming control so you leave nothing to chance.
- New Romer-G mechanical switches with up to 25% faster actuation
- 16 million customizable key lighting colors
- 9 programmable G-keys
- Arx Control smartphone app and dock displays in-game stats
Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches
Up to 25 percent faster actuation than other top gaming keyboards gives you the edge in battles where every millisecond matters. Improved durability up to a punishing 70 million keystrokes means Orion Spark can weather the wear and tear of intense gaming year after year.
Intelligent RGB Illumination
Customize your key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors. Personalize keys by color for specific games or game events to keep track of spells and game commands. Each key top is entirely illuminated for a vivid, evenly lit glow.
9 Programmable Buttons
Customize your favorite games with 9 individually programmable G-keys. Create up to 27 custom commands across three profiles to put ultra-fast maneuvers at your fingertips. Logitech Gaming Software makes setting up commands easy.
Arx Control Integration
With Orion Spark’s Arx Control app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets—plus a built-in device dock—you can view critical in-game information and system stats without interrupting game play. Compatible with most favorite games, Arx keeps you informed and in complete control.*
*Arx Control Display requires Logitech Gaming Software available at logitech.com/downloads. The compatible Arx Control mobile app is available at the Apple and Android app stores.
Quick-access Media Controls
Play, pause, mute and volume controls are strategically grouped for instant access. Or use the on-board roller bar to adjust the volume or skip to the best scenes at the touch of a button.
113 Key Anti-ghosting
Anti-ghosting protection ensures that your inputs are reliably registered without delay through even the most hardcore gaming sessions.
- Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Mac OSX
- USB 2.0 Port
- 70MB Disk storage space
- Internet connection for software download
What’s in the box
- Large palm rest
- Small palm rest
- User documentation
|Logitech G410 RGB Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G710 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G810 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Logitech G910 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Highlight||Fast, compact, portable RGB mechanical keyboard||High-speed tactile switches for feedback you can feel||High-speed, whisper quiet mechanical keyboard||Performance-driven RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||World’s fastest RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard|
|Illuminated keys||Custom-color backlighting||Dual-zone adjustable white backlighting||Dual-zone adjustable white backlighting||Custom-color backlighting||Custom-color backlighting|
|Works with Logitech G ARX Control: Get additional instant game information on your iOS and Android||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Integrated ARX Control stand||✓||-||-||-||✓|
|Programmable keys||-||6 programmable G-keys||6 programmable G-keys||12 programmable function keys||9 programmable G-keys|
|Multi-key inputs with anti-ghosting||-||26||26||104||113|
|Switch type||Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys and up to 25% faster responsiveness||Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Switches with tactile, audible click for feedback while you type||Cherry MX Brown Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys||Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys and up to 25% faster responsiveness||Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches with tactile, quiet keys and up to 25% faster responsiveness|
|Dedicated media controls||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|On-the-fly macro recording||-||✓||✓||-||✓|
|Works with||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.6.x or later||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.6.x or later||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Mac OS X 10.8 or later|
Top Customer Reviews
- This is one good looking keyboard. The customizeable colors, materials, and general industrial design are superb. I find myself just looking at it in admiration, similar to buying a new car that you just can't help keep looking at it.
- I like the feel of the keys. I haven't owned any Cherry MX switch keyboards (yet), so I don't have a point of reference compared to recent mechanical keyboards. That being said, I love the feel of typing compared to my previous dome-switch Logitech keyboards. I play BF4 and LoL, and the keyboard works great in both types of games. It's not loud at all and feels very responsive.
- It comes with 2 different sized wrist rests, of which I found the larger one to be quite ergonomic and comfortable.
- Software: I find the UI extremely easy to use. Assigning a color to each key is very intuitive, as is customizing keystrokes or macros.
- Another reviewer mentioned the key spacing to feel slightly cramped. I agree with that qualitative assessment. I haven't measured the key-to-key spacing, but it definitely feels different from my other Logitech keyboards, of which I've had many. I had another friend, who types a lot, try it out and she immediately pointed out that it felt smaller. We both found ourselves making more typos when writing out a document. I do, however, primarily use this keyboard for gaming, which is why I find the spacing to be only a minor inconvenience. But I personally wouldn't use it for my work station PC, as I find the spacing and indented keys to slow down my typing in both Word and Excel.Read more ›
No more goofy built in screen - Yeah, I know, some people loved that thing. Well, the good news is that the Logitech software can now communicate through your home network to your phone or tablet to display that screen. (helpful hint, allow this on your firewall or you will be wondering why it doesn't work) So far all it's really good for is showing your PCs stats, but there has been talk of game info being added to the app.
The individually lit, mechanical keys - The lighting is unbeatable. There isn't the huge light leak like you have around Razer's keys, and most of the keys are able to be lit in whatever color you like. Or unlit, or any combo. You can also control the brightness on an individual key basis as well. The only keys you can't change the color of right now are the media shortcuts, memory keys, and gaming/Windows switch. Those are always lit in the default robin's egg blue. As far as the keystroke? Amazing. They have a super short activation stroke, and they bottom out very quickly. They are quieter than Cherry switches, but noisier than regular keyboards.
Other than that, it's a full size gaming keyboard with two rows of assignable macro keys.
The Price - Holy good lord is this thing expensive for a keyboard. Of course, similar keyboards have similar prices, so it's not outrageously out of this world overpriced for its feature set. Razer's top of the line offering has a price that is close to this, and the lighting is not as good.
The Keys - The keys themselves feel odd when you first start typing on them.Read more ›
On the first day of using it, I already knew the keyboard had weird keycaps and a weird overall look to it. I started typing and it was sort of difficult to get used to, especially coming from Cherry MX Blues. The keycaps are shaped REALLY weird, but that's all ok if they are all uniform. THEY ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. The left side of the keyboard has three lifted edges on each keycap while the right side has two... I would say these mechanical switches feel distantly similar to the Cherry MX Browns, just with a shorter travel distance. That said, the RGB lights blew me away. First, there is no backlight bleed, which really gives this keyboard a really nice look in the dark. The software needed some getting used to, but after maybe 10 minutes I got the hang of it.
On the second day of using the keyboard, it became easier to type with. I started getting used to the feeling of the keycaps and the mechanical switches. Of course, the RGB lighting still blew me away. On this day, I went back to the software to explore. Everything was nice and easy, but there are some things I want to see be added in. For example, you cant have the breathing mode on simultaneously with the lighting zones. This isn't really a deal breaker since they can always add that in through software updates. Also, I realized that the wrist rests feel REALLY cheap. They look futuristic and stuff, but the larger wrist rest doesn't fit snug and lifts up whenever my wrist lift up from the keyboard. I wasn't the only one with this problem but the good thing is the smaller wrist rest doesn't have this problem.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great keyboard with good response and feedback. Replaced my G16 without having to go back to using it.Published 2 days ago by Stavan
Two stars because the keys do, in fact, perform smoothly. The "I had to take it back because of this" issue is the lack of ability to store color profiles in the keyboard... Read morePublished 2 days ago by DragonWolf
Absolutely couldn't own a better keyboard, if you got the money I would purchase this over anything else. I spent weeks researching this and it was worth it.Published 2 days ago by Gerald Ponkey
For the price, this keyboard falls short. It looks great, feels nice, more rubbery than a cherry switch, but quieter, so that's fine. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Who's Asking?
I bought this keyboard over the black Widow ultimate because of the quiet mechanical switches and the way the keys feel on your fingertips. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Arikardo
Love the keyboard! The app connection and using it is a bit novelty. It's ok, just didn't care for it. Seemed to lag a bit as well.Published 6 days ago by Michael Blahut
The keyboard is perfect, it arrived early and in perfect condition. I love the visual design and the silent keys, It looks great with the Logitech mouse on the side. Read morePublished 7 days ago by sayed
I bought this keyboard needing a new one as mine was slowly dying....and fell in love with it when it came in. Read morePublished 9 days ago by William R.