|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Tactile High-Speed Keys - Cherry MX Brown
|Price:||$93.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$36.00 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tactile, high-speed keys: Quiet mechanical keys deliver gaming-grade responsiveness and superior tactile feedback without noise distractions
- Adjustable dual-zone backlighting: Adjust the brightness of WASD/arrow keys independently from the rest of the keyboard so you can easily find any key?even in low light
- 6 programmable G-keys: Configure up to 18 unique functions per game, including single keypresses, complex macros or intricate Lua scripts
- High-performance gaming keys: 110 anti-ghosting keys and 26-key rollover help you make the right moves with flawless precision; one-touch media keys let you instantly control volume, mute and media playback
- Compatibility: Requires 2 USB ports. Works with Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista operating systems; Mac OS X 10.6.8 - 10.9.x
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Tactile High-Speed Keys - Cherry MX Brown
Logitech G105 920-003371 Gaming Keyboard B00BBUCCKO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||bestelectronicsdeal (no sales tax)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Cherry MX Brown||Black||Black||Grey|
|Model Year||2012||2014||2013||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||4.8 pounds||4.6 pounds||0.1 pounds||2.3 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech G710 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Lightning fast, whisper quiet—plus responsive tactile keys
With this high-performance gaming keyboard, you can make the right moves with faster, flawless, precision. Quiet non-clicking keys with superior tactile feedback help you enter commands more rapidly—and reduce distracting noise so you can keep your ears in the game.
Tactile high-speed, low-noise mechanical keys
- Gaming-grade responsiveness and tactile feedback superior to rubber-domed keys
- Designed for faster response rates with less force
- Whisper quiet—non-clicking key switches and dampening rings under keycaps reduce distracting noise
High-performance gaming keys
- 110 tactile, anti-ghosting keys for feedback you can feel
- 26 key rollover—press almost any number of keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) in any order and get exactly what you entered
- Durable, long-life performance tested to 50 million keypresses
Adjustable dual-zone backlighting
- Set entire keyboard at any of four brightness levels, plus “Off”, to easily locate any key—even in low light
- Adjust WASD and arrow key brightness independently from the rest of the keyboard so you don’t lose precious seconds hunting for them instead of your opponent
Instant media access
- Convenient one-touch media keys are right at your fingertips for immediate control of volume, mute, media playback
- Game/Desktop mode lets you quickly disable the Windows/Context Menu keys—no accidental interruptions when you play
6 programmable G-keys*
- Three macros per G-Key—configure up to 18 unique functions per game
- Trigger precisely-timed moves at just the right moment—single keypresses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts
- Create new macros on the fly without exiting the game
Play your way
- Removable palm rest—extra support when you need it, detaches when you don’t
- Built-in high-speed USB pass-through—quickly plug in your mouse, headset or other USB device without searching for your computer’s USB port
What's in the box?
- Palm rest
- User documentation
What you need
- Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- Two available Hi-Speed USB (2.0) ports
- 70 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for optional software download
Which Logitech Gaming Keyboard Is Right For You?
G710 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
|What Do You Get?|
Fully programmable control
Portable and customizable control
Game-changing control, customization and audio clarity
Lightning fast, whisper quiet, plus responsive tactile keys
A complete arsenal of advanced gaming technology
Tactile feedback keys
Customizable backlighting colors
Customizable backlighting colors
Customizable backlighting colors
White backlighting with 4 adjustable brightness levels
Customizable backlighting colors
GamePanel LCD for instant game intel
Integrated USB audio for headsets
USB Hub Ports
One USB 2.0 port
One USB 2.0 pass-through port
Two powered USB 2.0 ports
6, 3 modes (18)
Quick media controls
On-the-fly macro recording
Mac OS X
Top Customer Reviews
1) ALL full size keys use mechanical switches mechanical. If I'm spending $100, $120 or more on a keyboard, I don't want one with shortcuts (ex. some rubber dome switches for full size keys). Not every "mechanical" keyboard uses mechanical key switches, and those that do typically have a higher price because of the added expense. For me, it's worth the added cost in the long run.
2) DEDICATED medial controls (i.e. keys solely for volume control, etc.). This is an important feature for me. I use my volume controls daily. There's always some website that has an auto-play video at blaring volume. If I'm gaming and need to adjust the volume, I want to do so easily and instantly without distraction. Some mechanical keyboards use a combination keystroke (function key + other key or "FN+" for short) for media controls rather than dedicated keys. Better than nothing, but not nearly as good IMO. That fact alone was a major reason I chose this keyboard over others such as the Nighthawk X8.
3) Gaming/Macro keys ("G" Keys). These are very useful even if you don't game. Rather than have multiple rows, I prefer the 710+ "banks" since it's easier for me to remember which keys apply to what game/software. I can have a game on bank 1, an image editing program on bank 2 and so on.
4) Back-lighting. Backlighting is even for all keys, and every key is illuminated - even media keys.Read more ›
This keyboard is nice in many ways, yet for a keyboard of this price, it has quality issues that are not acceptable.
* Keyboard tactile feel (as you would expect with Cherry switches)
* Nice keyboard layout, and useful / attractive media controls (the volume control in particular has a nice feel to it)
* Backlist is nice, even if not completely even on larger keys
* The style, while bold, I find attractive.
* The left control key broke, despite relatively light usage. This is somewhat common, as I found numerous other complaints of the same thing (same key, even).
Logitech is known for their great customer service, but it is a bit lacking here. Rather than do the sensible thing, and send out a replacement key, they insist on me sending the whole keyboard in. This means I would need to buy / find a temporary keyboard while it is gone. If it was an issue like a backlight, I could understand this. But for something like a broken key, it is in everyone's best interest to just replace the key.
* My primary use with the keyboard is programming; specifically, under Linux. This is the first keyboard I have had that has issues with Linux. In particular, on boot it will constantly send out "6" until a key is pressed. There are some open-source drivers that have been developed by users, but they are not in the kernel mainline tree. This is particularly annoying when using something like luks for disk encryption; if I boot my machine and walk away, the password dialog is spammed. An annoyance, but not a deal breaker.Read more ›
Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the left and right Control keys of your G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.
Please give us a call at +1 646-454-3200, or email us via our support site at http://support.logitech.com/. Our support team will be happy to check your warranty status and guide you through the exchange process.
Logitech Customer Care
Conclusion after all the complications: great keyboard.
-Browns feel great.
-Dedicated, unobtrusive media controls.
-Programmable keys (I use them primarily to launch common applications like Pandora).
-Adjustable backlight with a very bright maximum setting.
-Gorgeous, plenty of eye candy (orange flare around G-keys, grey/silver WASD and arrow keys, adjust the backlight independently for WASD and arrow keys).
-Generous surface area on the rubber feet.
-The center plate has a glossy finish, advertising prints and dust.
-The caps lock etc lights do not have adjustable brightness and stay at the level of the maximum backlight setting all the time.
-The backlight doesn't diffuse well in the keycaps, leaving the edges of long-named keys dark
-If you look straight down at the keyboard (not something most people will ever do) you'll notice that some of the keycaps are rotated slightly. A quick glance at the keycaps reveals that it's the plastic '+' socket in the key that is twisted. This has been true on all three keyboards I've receive; it was always about five keys, but different keys each time.
All keys come fitted with rubber O-rings.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I receiced this product on January 8, and have owned it for about a month now, unfortunately two of the Cherry MX Blue switches were damaged, and rather than send it back to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kloudkicker
The spacebar was loose on arrival and was really annoying because it would get stuck when pressed on the right side in a particular way, good keyboard in general but the spacebar... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This keyboard is amazing you just have to experience it. My first mechanical keyboard..Published 2 days ago by S
This key board is a good mechanical keyboard that will last you a long time, and function to a very high quality long after you purchase it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Steven Roberts
Honestly, I received this keyboard and had some hesitation. I am a long-term Razr keyboard user and it was only on the recommendation of my roommate that I made an effort to... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nicholas Worthem
After a few months of heavy use I have been getting some misfires on keys where they will not register as pressed. Besides that it is a great keyboard and well worth the price.Published 3 days ago by Colin Ruschel